Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2122637 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Sinner (Part 3)
« Reply #1330 on: August 08, 2007, 09:08:29 pm »
Toycoon, how about you try to make me blush for a change?  ::)
Dagi

Hmmmm... I know a challenge when I hear one. Dagi, this next one's for you (and all my horny devotees).
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Sinner (Part 4)
« Reply #1331 on: August 08, 2007, 11:22:44 pm »
Littlewing, you are too much lady! Now that's what I call a hummer...

Thanks, Baby!   :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Caps and Facial Hair
« Reply #1332 on: August 08, 2007, 11:23:19 pm »
Littlewing, you are so prolific. You seem to have so many angles on these two fellas. It's astounding!

Hey, I told you..I got a million of em!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1333 on: August 08, 2007, 11:24:30 pm »
Phew, I know who is mortified to loose her balance here, too! Marie, JackĀ“s moist, blue stare will haunt me the rest of my day  :P.

Thank you, you incredible woman! We love you, too!

Dagi

Dagi, you're always so sweet!  You guys are my refuge.  Thanks so much for being here with me!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1334 on: August 08, 2007, 11:25:51 pm »
Very erotic and loving, littlewing.  And I'm so glad that Jack's tumble while his balls were in Ennis's mouth didn't end in disaster.   :o  Who knew sex could be so dangerous?

Gary

Yeah, I kind of struggled with that!  Another suspension of disbelief moment!  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Caps and Facial Hair
« Reply #1335 on: August 08, 2007, 11:28:36 pm »
MMM  Littlewing, I was thinking with all this attention to Jack's mouth that something was eventually going to go in there.   ;)

Gary

You're so bad, Gary!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Recapturing Youth
« Reply #1336 on: August 08, 2007, 11:30:24 pm »
Maybe I will, Dagi.    ;D  Thanks for the encouragement.  You're a sweetheart. 

Gary

I agree with Dagi, Gary!  You have the skill.  You should write a novel!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Meat
« Reply #1337 on: August 08, 2007, 11:34:37 pm »
Meat by Toycoon

Jack was on his knees, his body warm from the campfire, hot from desire, brought the meat to his face, inhaling deeply, drawing in the musky scent then, finally setting the smooth flesh on his hungry lips.

Jack drew his lips around the thick meat then sucked greedily on it so that his cheeks puffed out and the juices oozed from the sides of his mouth, dribbled down his chin and onto his pants.

Ennis wiped the grease from his mouth with his sleeve and thought, "damn, I ain't never seen nobody eat elk jerky like that before!"

Okay, Toycoon, you had me going there for awhile.  I was so hot and bothered that I almost passed out!  Charming story, Toycoon!  Very original and with a twist.  I love it!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Aguirre
« Reply #1338 on: August 08, 2007, 11:36:13 pm »
Aguirre by moremojo

His teeth clenched so hard inside his closed mouth that they slowly began to ache, as Joe Aguirre sat on his steady horse, gazing from a distance at the naked youths before him, the ruddy Del Mar boy thrusting into that damn Twist sonafabitch, kneeling on all fours with his ass pointed skyward like a fuckin' cat in heat, both utterly oblivious to the vast landscape around them with its secret, prying eyes; Aguirre waited until the two had retreated to the tent before making his way back into town.

While riding, none too hurriedly, Joe felt the rush of his blood swelling his face, as he thought back on last summer, and the first time he met that scamp Jack, of how that Twist boy wasn't much good at any damn thing, though he obviously tried to please and wile himself into everyone's good graces; Joe remembered how the slightest hint of a smile from that fresh face softened him up inside, made him forgive the latest fuckup, and give the kid another chance, and as he approached Signal he began to think he had given the boy one chance too many.

Securing his horse and settling himself into his trailer, Joe pondered how he would handle the current situation, of how he couldn't abide the thought of letting two queers go at it on his good time, but of how little he could afford the loss of two able bodies in this crucial season; yeah, bodies were on his mind as, with a hint of hot tears welling up in his eyes and that old loathing rising up in his throat to the point he thought he would puke his very soul out, he unbuttoned his fly to reach down and stroke the stiffening flesh within.

Aww, moremojo, you beat me to it.  We must be on the same wavelength today.  I'm thinking about Aguirre and have a little tale in mind.  I love your fic, though.  And the part where Aguirre is mad enough to spit, but aroused at the same time?  Brilliant!  Read on..
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 12:27:08 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Aguirre
« Reply #1339 on: August 09, 2007, 12:05:49 am »
His teeth clenched so hard inside his closed mouth that they slowly began to ache, as Joe Aguirre sat on his steady horse, gazing from a distance at the naked youths before him, the ruddy Del Mar boy thrusting into that damn Twist sonafabitch, kneeling on all fours with his ass pointed skyward like a fuckin' cat in heat, both utterly oblivious to the vast landscape around them with its secret, prying eyes; Aguirre waited until the two had retreated to the tent before making his way back into town.

It just goes to show ya: everybody likes beautiful people making love. I would say that accounts for the unbelievable interest in this film. Most straight men love to watch beautiful girls making love together and so there is finally something hot for the ladies. The gay guys were already here. Mighty fine descriptions, moremojo. Keep it up!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 12:33:55 am by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero