Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2168478 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Secret Stash
« Reply #1340 on: August 09, 2007, 12:07:03 am »
Secret Stash by Littlewing1957

“I tell you, they was screwin’ each other!”  Aguirre was red faced as he spoke to one of the foremen.  Darryl Freeman looked at Aguirre and shook his handsome head.

“I don’t believe it, Joe!  Not those 2 good lookin’ guys.  How do you know all this?  You got proof?”  Aguirre pulled a pack of cigs from his desk drawer and offered one to Darryl.  Darryl refused.

“Because I saw ‘em with my own eyes!”  Aguirre muttered as he placed a long cig into his mouth.  "And besides, I caught them one day laughing it up, horsing around.  Listen, man, you don’t play around like that, pull on each other half naked without anything goin’ on."  Aguirre lit his cigarette.  “Those 2 boys are queer, I tell ya!”  Darryl Freeman wasn’t convinced.

“Hey, wait a minute, Joe,” Darryl began.  “We grew up together and engaged in a bit of horseplay with each other.  You mean to say we’re queer?”  Aguirre was getting angry now.  He didn’t know why he even confided in his longtime friend; other than the fact that the truth was eating away at him.   5 years have come and gone since the summer he hired Ennis and Jack, and Joe couldn’t keep the secret to himself any longer.

“Look, Darryl, I got proof, okay?”   Aguirre stood and moved toward his small safe.  “You want to see for yourself?”  Darryl was amused and quite curious now.  He nodded.  Aguirre pulled from his safe a small stack of photos.  He placed them on the desk right in front of his childhood friend.  Darryl reluctantly picked up the pics and whistled.  His mind couldn’t register what he was seeing: Jack and Ennis out in the broad daylight, engaging in anal sex!  Darryl returned the pictures to his friend.  The sight of Ennis bent over Jack was lurid enough, but Jack with Ennis’ manhood in his mouth was obscene!  Darryl wouldn’t admit it, but he was aroused by what he just saw.  He couldn’t imagine, though, why Joe would take these pictures.

“Okay, I see!”  Darryl muttered.  I thought you was bullshittin,’ man!  Well, at least they didn’t do anything to the sheep.  They had each other to poke!”  Darryl and Joe both laughed ruefully.  “Why are you saving those pictures?”  Darryl asked his friend.  Aguirre was silent.  He didn’t know why he held onto those pics for so long, and he didn’t want to know the answer.  “I don’t know, Darryl!”  Aguirre began.  “Annunition, maybe?”  Darryl didn’t know what Aguirre meant, and decided to leave it alone.

“Hey Joe!”  Darryl began.  “Why don’t you make us a pot of coffee, and we’ll forget about those queer ranch stiffs you hired.  Don’t beat yourself up about it.  You had no way of knowing that they was queer."  Darryl pointed to the pot in back of his friend.  "Make us a pot of coffee?”  Aguirre smiled and nodded.  He turned his back to Darryl and started on the coffee.  Darryl quickly and expertly grabbed a few of the pics that Aguirre left on the desk.  Joe would never miss them.  Darryl smiled softly as he placed the pics in his jeans pocket.  The erotic snapshots of Ennis and Jack would come in handy during those lonely times up on the mountain... 

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 12:37:52 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Aguirre
« Reply #1341 on: August 09, 2007, 12:26:33 am »
and so there is finally something hot for the ladies.

Damn straight!  We get double the dicks!  It doesn't get any better than that!  ;)  Can I say this?  I'm really asking for it, aren't I?

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #1342 on: August 09, 2007, 01:39:03 am »
Men love to watch beautiful girls making love together and so there is finally something hot for the ladies.
Damn straight!  We get double the dicks!  It doesn't get any better than that!  ;)

From the long languid looks — ever slower
to the riveted jeans being lowered...
Finally screen satisfaction
for the straight female faction!
A total, erotic mind-blower!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 12:42:11 pm by LauraGigs »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1343 on: August 09, 2007, 02:00:27 am »

Wow, thanks, LauraGigs!  I love this!  :)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1344 on: August 09, 2007, 08:58:16 am »

Bitchin! I don't believe we've ever had a limerick on Jack with Ennis before. Congratulations on being the first, Miss Lauragigs!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

moremojo

Re: Bad dream
« Reply #1345 on: August 09, 2007, 09:38:25 am »
Ennis awoke with a start.  This time the pillow was wet!  Well, so were the sheets!  Ennis had a dream: a recurring nightmare that terrified and excited him at the same time.  This time Jack was alive and walking intently down a Mexican alley.  He stopped in front of a decent looking man, a lad who looked a lot like Ennis.  Ennis twitched and shuddered as he saw Jack and the hustler walk off into the shadows.

Wide awake now, Ennis tried to turn over.  It was no good.  The rank sheets were holding him prisoner.  He sighed audibly and pulled at the cheap, twisted bed clothes in an attempt to free himself.  “Jack, how could you do that to me?”  Ennis mumbled as he finally forced himself free.  He tried to keep his heart steady as he imagined Jack kissing, caressing, gentling another man.  It was a little more than he could bear.

“Maybe we should go to Mexico!”  Ennis remembered Jack telling him right before he put 2 and 2 together.  He wanted to punch Jack until he bled.  A part of him died that day, and Ennis found that many months later, the wound had not healed.   “Jack fuckin’ Twist, if you was alive, I would kill your ass!”  Ennis screamed as he somehow found the strength to get up and face the day.

Marie, I came across this story just yesterday, and found it so moving. It made me sad, hurting again for the hurt that Ennis felt, but that's a mark of good writing on your part. You captured very well how grief can encapsulate anger, even rage, as well as loss and sorrow.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1346 on: August 09, 2007, 04:25:07 pm »
I think the fortnight is up tomorrow!!! Susie has a lot of catch up reading to do--and probably a pile of laundry!!

Tomorrow, unless plans change, I'll be picking up a friend after outpatient surgery--not sure when I'll be back.

SO............Let the party begin!!!!!

We missed you SUSIE!!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 04:35:22 pm by Shasta542 »
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1347 on: August 09, 2007, 05:58:49 pm »
Wow!  I can only hope my welcome back will be half so festive.

Yours, dear heart, will be 100% as festive!!  I was unaware you were going on vacation! Have fun, cowboy!!  ;D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Bad dream
« Reply #1348 on: August 09, 2007, 08:58:44 pm »
Marie, I came across this story just yesterday, and found it so moving. It made me sad, hurting again for the hurt that Ennis felt, but that's a mark of good writing on your part. You captured very well how grief can encapsulate anger, even rage, as well as loss and sorrow.

Why thanks, moremojo!  I had almost forgotten about this one!  I thank you so much for your kind words!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1349 on: August 09, 2007, 08:59:53 pm »
Hello everyone,

I just got a postcard from our friend Susie.  She's having a wonderful time, and she's been to the beach everyday.  She says that she misses all of us, and she wanted me to tell you all "HI."   ;D

Just a few more days and she'll be back.  I can hardly wait. 

Gary

Hi, Gary!  Thanks for the update re: SusieBaby!  I'm glad to hear she's having a good time on holiday, and I can't wait till she returns to us!