Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2159953 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1350 on: August 09, 2007, 09:02:55 pm »
Aww  Thanks Shasta, dear.  You're a sweetheart.

Gary

You leavin' us Gary, or are you coming my way?  I'm sure you know what that means!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Secret Stash
« Reply #1351 on: August 09, 2007, 09:04:48 pm »
OMG!  Littlewing, I don't know why Aguirre would take and keep those photos, but I have a feeling that he will miss the ones that Darryl took.   :P  That was a fun read.  I loved it.

BTW, I don't know what Aguirre means by annunition either.  Did you mean ammunition?

Gary

Well, you got me, Gary!  :laugh: :laugh:  It seems Microsoft's spell check is not very reliable!  I meant ammunition, certainly!  :)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Meat
« Reply #1352 on: August 09, 2007, 09:06:40 pm »
Meat by Toycoon

Jack was on his knees, his body warm from the campfire, hot from desire, when he brought the meat to his face, inhaling deeply, drawing in the musky scent then, finally setting the smooth flesh on his hungry lips.

Jack drew his lips around the thick meat then sucked greedily on it so that his cheeks puffed out and the juices oozed from the sides of his mouth, dribbled down his chin and onto his pants.

Ennis wiped the grease from his mouth with his sleeve and thought,"damn, I ain't never seen nobody eat elk jerky like that before!"
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
It's alright, Cowboy
« Reply #1353 on: August 09, 2007, 09:43:49 pm »
It's alright, Cowboy by Toycoon

Ennis was so nervous, trembling and shaking at the thought of making love to a man but he couldn't have asked for a better friend to break him in; Jack put Ennis at ease, softy rubbing Ennis' head and whispering "it's alright, it's alright... I'm right here with you, cowboy" in a voice as smooth as velvet.

Comfortable and relaxed, Jack had his way with the inexperienced ranch hand, each man deriving pleasure from places neither knew could give it.

As the cool night wore on, Ennis took Jack in every orifice and Jack, reciprocated enthusiastically with Ennis; vertiginous by how good it all felt.

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

It's alright, Cowboy (Part 2)
« Reply #1354 on: August 09, 2007, 10:03:42 pm »
It’s alright, Cowboy (part 2) by Littlewing1957

Ennis was no longer nervous, or even ashamed.  He was rather sore, but he wouldn’t have it any other way.  In Ennis’ eyes, the physical discomfort was a measure of passion, and of conquest!

Jack didn’t need reassurance, or to be held and gentled like some gal, but he did enjoy the sensation of being in his friend’s embrace.  He pulled Ennis’ arms around his neck, kissed his smooth forearm.

“It’s alright for us to make love, Friend!”  Jack whispered as he kissed Ennis’ hair.  “It’s nobody’s business but our own.”  Ennis nodded and snuggled closer.  “It’s also okay to whisper something sexy in my ear!”  Jack chuckled.  He patted Ennis’ firm behind.  “All that time you spend up on horseback must make this so good!”  Jack said breathlessly.  He looked at Ennis, amused.  “Your turn…”

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
It's alright, Cowboy (Part 3)
« Reply #1355 on: August 09, 2007, 10:25:49 pm »

"Jack, you make me feel special, kinda important,'" stammered Ennis," when you look at me, I feel wanted, hmm." he smiled bashfully and looked away but then back at Jack.

Jack never wanted anything more than he needed Ennis at that moment; he rubbed his lips on the soft hair on Ennis forearm.

Although they were worn out and ached all over, they kissed, touched and felt one another's body repeatedly until they each drifted off to sleep.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: It's alright, Cowboy (Part 3)
« Reply #1356 on: August 09, 2007, 11:39:14 pm »

"Jack, you make me feel special, kinda important,'" stammered Ennis," when you look at me, I feel wanted, hmm." he smiled bashfully and looked away but then back at Jack.

Jack never wanted anything more than he needed Ennis at that moment; he rubbed his lips on the soft hair on Ennis forearm.

Although they were worn out and ached all over, they kissed, touched and felt one another's body repeatedly until they each drifted off to sleep.

So nice, Toycoon!  Its so good to do a tag team story with you again.  Shall I continue?  I will, just give the word.  :)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1357 on: August 09, 2007, 11:47:04 pm »
Shall I continue?  I will, just give the word. 

Well, they've passed out! I don't know where we could go from here.
I suppose we could lead into a dream sequence but of course now, I've spoiled the surprise!  :D

I say, let's start another one.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1358 on: August 10, 2007, 12:02:58 am »
Well, they've passed out! I don't know where we could go from here.
I suppose we could lead into a dream sequence but of course now, I've spoiled the surprise!  :D

I say, let's start another one.

I was thinking the same thing!  We should start another one.  Babe, I'll let you start.  If you would like to wait until tomorrow, that's cool.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

A Slice of Life on the Mountain
« Reply #1359 on: August 10, 2007, 12:20:25 am »
A Slice of Life on the Mountain by Littlewing1957

Toycoon, this is just a little something that was floating around in my head.  You can add to it if you want, or you may start another tale and I'll continue it tomorrow

Ennis rode in to camp on his mare.  His dark golden hair tangled in the wind, he was a breathtaking, formidable sight.  Jack dropped the wood he was adding to the cook fire.  The sight of Ennis’ approach stopped his heart.  “Aww, a whole lotta sexiness is comin’ this way!”  Jack mused as he watched his lover’s approach.

Ennis climbed down, shook himself all over.  He was stiff from such a long ride.  He walked a few circles around the fire, dropped down suddenly and did a few push ups.  Jack watched all of this in silence.  He didn’t want Ennis to know that his very presence caused his heart to skip a beat.

Jack continued to watch as Ennis worked out the kinks.  When his exercise routine was over, Ennis, flat out on his back, looked over at his friend and smiled.  Jack returned Ennis’ smile and walked over to where he lay.  He joined Ennis on the cold ground and kissed his lips.