Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123185 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1380 on: August 10, 2007, 09:23:23 pm »
Wheeeee!!!! Welcome back, Susie. We missed you!!!! Did you see the party we had for your return  (a few posts back)??

I'm sure it will continue now that you are actually here!!!

When will we see vacation pics??? Tell us all about it.

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1381 on: August 10, 2007, 09:26:36 pm »
HERE---I'LL JUST BRING THE PARTY TO YOU!!!

I think the fortnight is up tomorrow!!! Susie has a lot of catch up reading to do--and probably a pile of laundry!!

Tomorrow, unless plans change, I'll be picking up a friend after outpatient surgery--not sure when I'll be back.

SO............Let the party begin!!!!!

We missed you SUSIE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
After Hours by Toycoon
« Reply #1382 on: August 10, 2007, 09:49:54 pm »
When Jenny had the measles, Alma took care of her while Ennis and Alma Jr. stayed with Alma's sister on the other side of town; Alma scrubbed the vomit from her daughter's blanket, rang out the water from the little pink fleece then took it to the Laundromat downstairs to tumble dry.

It was half past seven as she picked two dimes from the ashtray and hastily dashed out the back door with the damp bundle because she'd seen the cream colored pick-up belonging to the owner of the laundromat, Mr. Delgado, so she knew she could still use the dryer after hours if she hurried; the sign on the door read, "CLOSED" and she noticed that the hand-written "Help Wanted" sign that had been in the window all week, sat on the little counter. The door was ajar, so she nudged it open with her shoulder.

From across the room, Alma heard the sounds of grunting, thumping and pounding on a washing machine so she started towards the noise; she spotted the two men, Mr. Delgago and a 'colored' man hunched over, moving the appliance into position.

When she finally got close enough to see them, she discovered that the two men had their pants down around their ankles with the black man thrusting his huge member into Mr. Delgado's white ass! Mr. Delgado moaned and slapped the top of the washer with his hands and reared back to meet the bigger man's lunging.

Alma stifled her gasp with the blanket but the men didn't notice her in the least; she quickly retreated from the laundromat, caught her breath and pulled the door shut.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Sinner (Part 4)
« Reply #1383 on: August 10, 2007, 09:55:04 pm »
Thanks to you, Marie, for being here with us and keeping the thread alive while others are absent or busy!

Dagi

Hey, Dagi!  Where have you been girl?  I've missed you!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Secret Stash
« Reply #1384 on: August 10, 2007, 09:55:51 pm »
Marie, you are awesome. Awesome! And now show us these pics, come on  ;D !

Dagi

Thanks, Baby!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1385 on: August 10, 2007, 09:56:06 pm »
OMG---the planets must be misaligned!!!  5 paragraphs from Toycoon!!!! I love it when the rule-maker skirts the rules!!!!  Yeeee-haw!  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1386 on: August 10, 2007, 09:56:16 pm »
Welcome back Little Susiebell!
How we've missed you! We had a few new members join our nasty, fictitious orgy of fandom and a couple of members that are missing in action.
You've got a lot of reading to do. It's all good and dirty. You'll love it! There's a few new projects to make on the Brokeback Craft Corner, too. I'll let you get settled in for now...

Toycoon, the wicked.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: A Slice of Life on the Mountain
« Reply #1387 on: August 10, 2007, 09:58:53 pm »
MMMMMMarie, so very visual and sexy. What a pitty that this was not included in the movie...

Thank you! I love these slices of their life!

Dagi

I love to write slice of life fics, Dagi!  They have to be AU (except stories about the mountain) and it is very rewarding to write about them like they're real people.  I may as well admit it: I think of our boys as real, breathing human beings!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1388 on: August 10, 2007, 09:59:18 pm »
OMG---the planets must be misaligned!!!  5 paragraphs from Toycoon!!!! I love it when the rule-maker skirts the rules!!!!  Yeeee-haw!  ;)

Ha! I had to do something to shock Dagi. Breaking the three line rule seem to be the only way to startle our doula who has apparently seen it all!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1389 on: August 10, 2007, 09:59:43 pm »
Yeppers, I'm hoping to be heading your way by the first of the month, if things go according to plan.   ;D

Gary

Fabulous!  You'll love it here!