Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2167770 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1430 on: August 12, 2007, 10:36:42 pm »
Thanks so much Shasta, darlin'.  We love you, too.

Gary

Thank you, sweet stuff!!  

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Meat
« Reply #1431 on: August 13, 2007, 12:10:35 am »
You had me going there for a moment toycoon ... especially the juices oozing from the sides of his mouth ... Hmmmmmmm!  Gorgeous and sexy toycoon (...story's not bad either ;))
Susie

Susiebell, you say the sweetest things! You really know how to turn a fella's head.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: It's alright, Cowboy
« Reply #1432 on: August 13, 2007, 12:14:35 am »
Beautiful toycoon ..

... Every orifice?? There's only 2, right? .... On second thoughts .... don't answer that!!!

Susie

Last time I checked there ways only 2! Maybe I was being too enthusiastic.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Rhythm of the Rain
« Reply #1433 on: August 13, 2007, 12:17:07 am »
The Rhythm of the Rain by Toycoon

The empty beer cans collected on the window sill that he sat beside. Ennis took a long draw off the lit Viceroy cigarette then swung his hand over the ashtray and flicked the ash in it's general vicinity.

Outside the kitchen window, raindrops began to fall on the glass, one by one until the rhythm became constant then Ennis' mind began to wander to the time he and Jack were caught in the middle of an unexpected summer shower; Ennis could picture Jack's hair matted down over his forehead, the water droplets glistening on his ripe lips, his blue shirt soaked and clinging to his defined chest.

Ennis shifted his position on the kitchen chair to adjust his stirring groin. His foreskin sliding over his glands felt comfortable, familiar so his hand unconsciously moved to his crotch to alleviate the pressure.

Beautiful, Toycoon!  This is a perfect follow-up to Jack loves a Rainy Night.  There is nothing I like better than rain drops on my window pane at night.  Except, writing about Ennis and Jack, of course!  Thanks for the sequel, Toycoon!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: It really is Alright
« Reply #1434 on: August 13, 2007, 12:18:00 am »
Thank God that Ennis got a break on occasion. Thank you, Marie, for giving this gift to that beleaguered cowboy.

Thank you, moremojo, for your kind words!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Rhythm of the Ocean
« Reply #1435 on: August 13, 2007, 12:22:12 am »
Open mouths instinctively seeking out the other, cold wet lips touching, tongues licking, probing, no rush; rough calloused hands stroking, sliding slowly over soft skin, folding around his lovers beautiful long slender cock, smoothing up and down, up and down, to the ocean's heartbeat; legs lifted over his shoulders, plunging in deep, hot muscular flesh closing in around him, sucking him in, sucking him into oblivion.

Susiebell, is this what happened on your vacation?
You been to Mexico, Susiebell? I know what they got for girls like you in Mexico. They outta print this right on the travel brochure!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Jack in the City
« Reply #1436 on: August 13, 2007, 12:22:56 am »
Jack in the City by garycottle

Where ever he went he felt eyes on him.  If he was walking along the pavement people watched him.  When he was down at the paint store people watched him.  When he was shooting pool they watched.  They always watched, and always with admiration, and usually with desire, too.  This put a kind of cocky strut in his step.  He knew his momma wouldn’t approve of his conceited swagger, but he couldn’t break himself of the habit.

He loved to go dancing at the club because all eyes were really on him then.  Rather than furtive glances, people stopped what they were doing and stared.  As he climbed down the steps his anticipation began to rise, and when the doorman let him pass there was a stirring in his pants as he caught sight of a sea of men.  Many were shirtless, most of them were young, nearly all were in great shape.  They crowd moved like a single organism in syncopation with the music.  And he was a star here.  This was where he belonged.

Several greeted him with pats on the back, and couple were bold enough to kiss his cheek.  But his eyes soon fell on one old-timer sitting alone at a table by the door.  The old guy looked back at him, but he was not dazzled by what he saw.  The man’s expression spoke of a deep weariness and a longing for something other than the young, smalltime disco idol standing in front of him.

“Name’s Jack,” he said, as he brazenly turned the chair on the opposite side of the table backwards, swung his leg over, and sat down.  “You sure you’re in the right place?”

“I am very sure,” the old-timer said with self-satisfaction.  “I’ve been coming to this dump since the 20's.”

“The 20's?” Jack said, and then whistled.

The man’s old eyes took on a nostalgic glint as he said, “It was a speakeasy back then.  And the music was jazz. ...this place must have been raided a hundred times in the past fifty years.  All that’s changed now.”

Just then their conversation was interrupted by an aloof, blond waiter with an athletic lanky build.  Jack studied him as he ordered a beer and the old man gave specific instructions on how to make a dry martini.  Jack kept studying the waiter as he walked away.

“Well, I know who I’m going home with tonight,” Jack said with bravado.

“Don’t count on it, cowboy,” said the old man in a slightly mocking tone.  “Ennis claims he’s straight.  He only works here for the tips.”

Jack’s smile broadened and he said with confidence, “He won’t be too straight after I’m done with him.”

Just then Jack felt a hand on his shoulder.

“We’re home,” someone said.

He looked over and saw Lureen behind the wheel of their Caddy.  “How’d you like the movie?” she asked.

“It was okay,” he said in a sleepy, noncommittal voice.

“I’m going to get you a white suite like the guy wore during the dance competition.  Didn’t you love the way the floor lit up?  That was pretty,” she proclaimed in her Texas twang.

Gary, you really are a novelist!  What is it about BBM that brings out this kind of creativity?  This is a very well told, original tale, Gary!  I love the idea of Jack daydreaming on the way home from the movie.  Beautiful! 

Jack in a "Saturday Night Fever" white suit?  Be still my beating heart! 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sinner (Part 4)
« Reply #1437 on: August 13, 2007, 12:25:37 am »
Oooooh .. from that raunchy part 3 to this sensual part 4 .. you've got my head in spin my dear littlewing! Wonderful!!

Susie

:laugh: Thanks, SusieBaby!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jack in the City
« Reply #1438 on: August 13, 2007, 12:27:01 am »
Gary, this was terrific! Very mysterious and so quintessentially period. You got the details down, just perfectly.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1439 on: August 13, 2007, 12:29:51 am »
Hey there my dear Littlewing,
I'm dreaming up a sequel to the very nasty, "After Hours". It's gonna be a real doozy, too! Better watch out Dagi, dear.