Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2166511 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Rhythm of the Ocean
« Reply #1440 on: August 13, 2007, 12:35:15 am »
Rhythm of the Ocean by Susie

Ennis stirred, the sound of water lapping gently up onto the sands, disturbing his peaceful slumber; lying under a thick warm blanket on a deserted stretch of beach, arms wrapped protectively around his lover, rocking to the hypnotic rhythm of the waves moving slowly back and forth, back and forth.

Open mouths instinctively seeking out the other, cold wet lips touching, tongues licking, probing, no rush; rough calloused hands stroking, sliding slowly over soft skin, folding around his lovers beautiful long slender cock, smoothing up and down, up and down, to the ocean's heartbeat; legs lifted over his shoulders, plunging in deep, hot muscular flesh closing in around him, sucking him in, sucking him into oblivion.

Ennis woke with a start, holding his breath, disorientated, eyes dazed and unfocussed in the cool, early morning mist.  “You glad we finally came to Mexico?” A familiar face smiled up at him, stretching and yawning, grabbing handfuls of soft golden sand and sifting them lazily through his fingers.  Ennis sighed, smiling lovingly at Jack, “You bet”, kissing him gently on the cheek and burying himself back under the blanket.

Susie

SusieBaby, this one was worth the wait!  So very sexy and descriptive!  And I love how you have them in Mexico!  I almost forgot about Jack and Ennis going to Mexico!  Thanks for this, Sweets!  Beautiful writing!

moremojo

Re: The Old Spark
« Reply #1441 on: August 13, 2007, 12:42:19 am »
“Jack, I swear…” Ennis smiled, taking Jack’s hand and weaving their fingers together, bringing it up to his lips, kissing it softly and placing it onto his lap.
What a sweet, tender story, Susie...I just had to share that. Friend, you just showed how old, paunchy, and bald can be beautiful too! And ain't nothing more beautiful than growing old with the love of your life.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jack in the City
« Reply #1442 on: August 13, 2007, 12:56:39 am »
Thank you so much, Toycoon.  I saw Saturday Night Fever when I was very young, and it made quite an impression on me.
Gary

I'll bet. I have a still from Saturday Night Fever of John Travolta standing in front of the mirror wearing only bikini briefs; that photo made quite an impression on me!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

moremojo

Re: Aguirre
« Reply #1443 on: August 13, 2007, 01:05:23 am »
I wrote about this scene a long time ago and my Aguirre did something very similar!!
Ya know, I had the hunch when composing my tale that I might have read something similar, maybe on IMDb, some time back, and prayed that I wasn't unconsciously plagiarizing someone's else efforts (which I sincerely hope never to do).

Was your story on IMDb, Susie? I can't seem to find it on our thread here (perhaps I haven't looked hard enough). If you have shared it on BetterMost, could I trouble you to direct me to it, pretty please? :-*

Thanks,
Scott

moremojo

Re: Swallowing
« Reply #1444 on: August 13, 2007, 01:08:44 am »
Scott, you must be a professional writer ....
I'm very honored you would think so, but nope, I'm just a humble mail clerk in a university library. :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1445 on: August 13, 2007, 01:41:51 am »
This is a message for anybody.  What happens when I post a story (well, I thought I posted it) and it is not shown here?  Is there a "word in progress folder" somewhere?  I posted a story about an hour ago and I don't see it here.  I worked on it for awhile, too.  And I didn't think to save it in Word.  Ah well, I'll try to recreate it.  I guess some things aren't meant to be.

moremojo

« Reply #1446 on: August 13, 2007, 02:07:59 am »
I hate it when stuff like that happens, Marie. It's so frustrating to put effort into something, just to see it perhaps vanish into the vast online ether--and this can happen with a mere inopportune click of the wrong button.

I can't advise on any kind of 'work in progress' folder on the site, but I would encourage you to reconstruct your story as best you can. It is meant to be, friend...and remember, nothing is ever truly lost anyway.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1447 on: August 13, 2007, 02:17:55 am »
I hate it when stuff like that happens, Marie. It's so frustrating to put effort into something, just to see it perhaps vanish into the vast online ether--and this can happen with a mere inopportune click of the wrong button.

I can't advise on any kind of 'work in progress' folder on the site, but I would encourage you to reconstruct your story as best you can. It is meant to be, friend...and remember, nothing is ever truly lost anyway.

Thanks, moremojo!  I guess you're right!  I have a mental picture of the story and will recreate and post it tomorrow.  Who knows?  My new version may be even better!

moremojo

Re: Spying
« Reply #1448 on: August 13, 2007, 11:18:23 am »
He continued to glare through his binoculars, unzipping himself and massaging his own aching member, disgusted, but at the same time, transfixed by this vision of wild abandonment, something he had never in his miserable life experienced. He decided to give the boys ten minutes to put their clothes back on, and to relieve himself before heading on into camp.
Thanks for sharing this, Susie! There are indeed some striking parallels between our stories...even up to Joe's self-loathing at his own arousal. This element does suggest another aspect to Aguirre's contempt for the boys...because he had contempt for what they reflected about him.

Dagi

Re: Spying
« Reply #1449 on: August 13, 2007, 01:57:05 pm »
Hey, I'll be 42 next month, and I'm dying to see young Daniel Radcliff in Equus, so I'm quickly starting to resemble that remark.   :-\

Gary

Hey honey, you are dirty, but you are far away from being an old man! You resemble rather a horny teenager IMHO  ;D ;D ;D!

Dagi