Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2158140 times)

Dagi

Re: Ticklish?
« Reply #1610 on: August 19, 2007, 02:43:53 pm »
Brilliant, Dagi, brilliant!  This very descriptive tale is hot..hotter than July!  Very moving, as well.  A very fitting Part 3, Dagi.  Please wite a Part 4 for us?  I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thank you so much, Marie! But please, can somewone else take over from here? I´d love to read a part 4 too, but I´m just too tired still from all the work....

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Simple Dreams: Part 2
« Reply #1611 on: August 19, 2007, 02:50:00 pm »
Simple Dreams by Toycoon  http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,10312.2520.html

Simple Dreams: Part 2  BBM-Cat

Jack shook off the sting of his father’s words, that old intrusive memory, and the despair that had owned him for so long. Ever accused by his old man of having so many dreams that never came to pass, Jack felt a sense of triumph in achieving what his father never thought he could, and he was glad that he would not be around to disparage it.

“Where’d ya go, Bud?” Ennis looked searchingly at Jack whose momentary shudder had released their embrace; and, with a pause and silent understanding, Ennis pulled his cowboy close, gently guiding Jack’s head back to the crook of his shoulder, caressing his hair, and feeling his body relax as well as his now more urgent and uncontrolled sobs. “Shhh,..…s’alright….Jack,.....'”, Ennis whispered, "....s’alright.....lil' darlin'....", his term of endearment barely audible, he swallowed hard trying to restrain his own emotions as thoughts of the silent, lifetime commitment he had made to Jack in his heart, surged. Jack all the while, cradled by Ennis, was overwhelmed with the realization that those comforting, strong arms were really real; and, that his vision for a sweet life together was really happening, right now.

They stood like that for awhile, admiring the modest farm beneath the archway, and all of their labors, before Ennis softly interjected, “ya better stop all that sobbin’, Jack – ‘nless ya wanna run the livestock off ag’in!”. Jack, red-eyed, laughed through his tears, and playfully nudged Ennis, before their mouths came together for a long, passionate kiss, the first of many at Brokeback Ranch, E Bar J. And, though his simple dream had taken years of perseverance, heartache, and sacrifice to achieve; standing beside his Ennis Del Mar, Jack now truly believed with all his heart that it had never been too much to ask for.

What a heartwarming story, BBM-Cat! So good of you to give our boys what they truly deserved..... beautiful writing, I especially like the line  standing beside his Ennis Del Mar, Jack now truly believed with all his heart that it had never been too much to ask for.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Tickling Daniel
« Reply #1612 on: August 19, 2007, 03:06:22 pm »
.......  But Daniel, yeah that was his name, was small and thin, and his body was so smooth Ennis imagined that if he took down those sissy shorts he’d find that there wasn’t any hair on his balls.  This kid was like some fragile baby bird that had fallen out of its nest, and he instantly understood why Tyler was sweet on him.

* Dagi flat out* Gary, what are you doing to me??   :laugh:  I love Daniel and Tyler......together  ;D. Beautiful story, sweetheart.

Dagi

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1613 on: August 19, 2007, 03:16:13 pm »
What a heartwarming story, BBM-Cat! So good of you to give our boys what they truly deserved..... beautiful writing, I especially like the line  standing beside his Ennis Del Mar, Jack now truly believed with all his heart that it had never been too much to ask for.
Dagi

Thank you Dagi - that's so very kind - and I hope you or someone will be up to a Ticklish Part 4! What was really amazing is that I didn't realize at first that all 3 parts were written by different authors - you all are so in tuned with each other, and with Jack & Ennis. Bravo.
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Dagi

« Reply #1614 on: August 19, 2007, 05:52:40 pm »
Thank you Dagi - that's so very kind - and I hope you or someone will be up to a Ticklish Part 4! What was really amazing is that I didn't realize at first that all 3 parts were written by different authors - you all are so in tuned with each other, and with Jack & Ennis. Bravo.

Why, thank you, BBM-Cat! It was the first time that I wrote a follow-up. Normally Toycoon and Littlewing follow each other - and they are quite an awsome tag team!! It was a real honor for me to join in. I´m kind of new here myself, most of the others have known each other for more that a year. I only joined in in May or so, don´t remember when exactly. Why don´t you write us a Part 4?

It´s good to have you with us!

Dagi

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Holiday Snaps
« Reply #1615 on: August 19, 2007, 05:57:58 pm »
Hey David sweetheart,

So nice to see you here!  .... I'm still waiting on that steamy fanfic from you!   Well my mum and sister are already saving for their next trip to the USA!!  My friend was in Indianapolis all last summer and had a wonderful time .... you didn't happen to bump into Gary and Sandra Cook and their little girls did you??

Susie  

Which fanfic is that, Susie? Are you talking about the Lakota version of Brokeback Mountain I'm trying to write? Did you read about it in my blog? I'm just about finished with chapter one!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1616 on: August 19, 2007, 08:30:50 pm »
We oughtta have a housewarming party when Gary moves out to CA!! We know what he'd like, huh?  ;D ;)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1617 on: August 19, 2007, 10:33:18 pm »
I'd love a house warming party, Shasta.   ;D  What a nice idea.  Will there be strippers?  ...oh wait, that's a stag party.  Darn.   :laugh:

And if Susie comes I'll be sure to serve cucumber sandwiches.  Isn't that what the Brits eat at parties?

Gary

Beer and pizza, buddy--beer and pizza.

Hey, you want a stripper? Why not? I think Dottie or Eric could hook us up with one!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1618 on: August 19, 2007, 10:39:16 pm »
Simple Dreams by Toycoon  http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,10312.2520.html

Simple Dreams: Part 2  BBM-Cat

Jack shook off the sting of his father’s words, that old intrusive memory, and the despair that had owned him for so long. Ever accused by his old man of having so many dreams that never came to pass, Jack felt a sense of triumph in achieving what his father never thought he could, and he was glad that he would not be around to disparage it.

“Where’d ya go, Bud?” Ennis looked searchingly at Jack whose momentary shudder had released their embrace; and, with a pause and silent understanding, Ennis pulled his cowboy close, gently guiding Jack’s head back to the crook of his shoulder, caressing his hair, and feeling his body relax as well as his now more urgent and uncontrolled sobs. “Shhh,..…s’alright….Jack,.....'”, Ennis whispered, "....s’alright.....lil' darlin'....", his term of endearment barely audible, he swallowed hard trying to restrain his own emotions as thoughts of the silent, lifetime commitment he had made to Jack in his heart, surged. Jack all the while, cradled by Ennis, was overwhelmed with the realization that those comforting, strong arms were really real; and, that his vision for a sweet life together was really happening, right now.

They stood like that for awhile, admiring the modest farm beneath the archway, and all of their labors, before Ennis softly interjected, “ya better stop all that sobbin’, Jack – ‘nless ya wanna run the livestock off ag’in!”. Jack, red-eyed, laughed through his tears, and playfully nudged Ennis, before their mouths came together for a long, passionate kiss, the first of many at Brokeback Ranch, E Bar J. And, though his simple dream had taken years of perseverance, heartache, and sacrifice to achieve; standing beside his Ennis Del Mar, Jack now truly believed with all his heart that it had never been too much to ask for.

So very beautiful, BBM-Cat.  Ennis and Jack finally realizing Jack's dream of the sweet life!  Home at last!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Tickling Daniel
« Reply #1619 on: August 19, 2007, 10:43:24 pm »
Tickling Daniel by garycottle

Ennis Del Mar hesitated at the door to his trailer when he heard giggling inside.  The noise didn’t come as a complete shock for he had agreed to let his grandson Tyler stay for the weekend with his friend, while he went on a solitary camping trip.  But now the weekend was over, and he had just came from the new Wal-Mart Super Center out on the highway, and there was milk and ice cream back in the truck that needed to be put in his icebox, so Ennis gave a quick knock on the door and used his key to get in. 

He entered just in time to see that Tyler had the boy pinned to his bed.  He had been tickling the kid.  Tyler was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, but the other boy wore nothing but underwear, clingy little blue shorts that looked decidedly girly to Ennis.  The smiles on both boys faces slid into surprise when they saw Ennis.

“Tyler, there’s groceries in the truck.  Go get ‘em.”

Tyler climbed off his friend, dropped his gaze to the floor, slipped past his Granddad in silence, and went out into the yard barefoot.

Ennis turned and watched the athletic young man head toward his truck.  He said, “Stay out there a minute.”  And with that he closed the door.

Daniel hurriedly sat up and made a move toward his clothes that were in a puddle there beside Ennis’s feet.  But Ennis stopped him. 

“Hold on there a minute, little darlin’.  You can put your clothes on after I ask you somethin’.  Besides, you ain’t got nothin’ I ain’t seen before.”

Ennis was surprised that he so easily used the endearment on this kid that he had almost exclusively reserved for his daughters, and on occasion Jack.  But Daniel, yeah that was his name, was small and thin, and his body was so smooth Ennis imagined that if he took down those sissy shorts he’d find that there wasn’t any hair on his balls.  This kid was like some fragile baby bird that had fallen out of its nest, and he instantly understood why Tyler was sweet on him.

“What do you want to know, Mr. Del Mar,” the boy asked in a nervous voice.

“You love my grandson?” Ennis asked, his tone more gruff than he intended.

Daniel’s eyes widened, and then he blinked several times.  He said, “Yes, sir.”

Ennis bent down, picked up the kids clothes and tossed them over to him.  “That’s good enough for me,” he said.  And then he opened the door to let Tyler back inside.  “And you don’t have to call me sir, or mister.  I’m just a sixty-three-year-old ranch hand who never had nothin’ and never will.”

Wonderful continuation of the Daniel and Tyle "saga" Gary!  Very well written, and I love that the boys get caught by a very mellow, very accepting and understanding Ennis Del Mar.  I hope we'll see more of Tyler and Daniel.