Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2158145 times)

Dagi

Re: Ticklish?
« Reply #1640 on: August 21, 2007, 01:48:32 pm »
Thank you so much, Spiceylife!! I´m so glad you enjoyed it! And as to the position...guess whom I learned that one from  ;D .

Dagi
Now you hush.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Months ago I had already called you my guru of queer sex, remember?  ;D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Dance of The Drums (Part 2)
« Reply #1641 on: August 21, 2007, 09:28:46 pm »
OMG it's that blond guy again!!!!  You've been teasing us about him for so long now you little tinker!!  Superb story littlewing and I can't wait for the next installment!! 

Susie 

Thanks, Susie!  I'm working on the next installment now!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1642 on: August 21, 2007, 09:29:47 pm »
Whooo Wheeee!  Count me in!

That could be the theme of the next Brokeback Barbeque .... beer, pizza and naked men ... I'll book my ticket right away!!

Susie 

I'm in, definitely!  ::)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: A Brokeback Mountain Slice of Life
« Reply #1643 on: August 21, 2007, 09:32:10 pm »
Awwww, Littlewing, how endearing...tender Ennis, there's nothing sweeter (except tender Jack).  And, I sure am glad they did not have lamb for dinner!

:laugh:  :laugh: You know, BBM-Cat, I thinking about going into more detail about Ennis carrying the lamb over to the fire.  I didn't want anyone to get the impression that Ennis would BBQ a little lamb - a live one at that!  Thanks for your kind words, Sweets!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Dance of The Drums (Part 2)
« Reply #1644 on: August 21, 2007, 09:33:42 pm »
Can hardly wait for part 3! Marie, don´t torture us!!

Dagi

It's coming, Dagi baby, it's coming!  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: A Brokeback Mountain Slice of Life
« Reply #1645 on: August 21, 2007, 09:34:47 pm »
Beautiful, Marie, you capture the atmosphere between our boys so well. Jack loving this caring man, Ennis confiding in Jack, both of them feeling so comfortable in each other´s presence....love it.

Dagi

Thanks, Baby!  The boys continue to wrap themselves around my heart.  I can't write enough, say enough about them!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1646 on: August 21, 2007, 09:36:05 pm »
I'm hoping you'll share, because I kind of like fat sausages myself.   :P

Gary, you are just sooo bad!  Don't hurt yourself, now!  ::)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1647 on: August 21, 2007, 09:37:13 pm »
And how shall we do that, honey, you sucking on one and I on the other end, or what?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh my...and I thought it was hot outside.... ;D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Smokin' down by the lake
« Reply #1648 on: August 21, 2007, 09:44:36 pm »
Smokin' Down by the Lake by Toycoon

Somewhat dazed by the calm serene beauty of the pale moonlight spread smoothly over the glassy lake, Ennis blindly felt around the legs of the fold-out chair searching for the bottle of Old Rose that he had planted near his feet, in the grass.

Jack took a long drag off the joint and reclined in his creaky chair, then said," Ennis you wanna see something?" the words barely wheezing through his pursed lips trying desparately to hold in the smoke; Jack sprung up, faced Ennis and planted his lips, wide open on Ennis' parted lips, exhaling the magical vapor into Ennis' mouth and causing Ennis to get very stiff.

Jack gently put his hand over Ennis' mouth to keep him from expelling the smoke proudly proclaiming, "That there's called a power hit. I seen it done in one of them old hippy movies! " Ennis laughed so hard, he went into a coughing fit.

Beautiful, Toycoon!  Very well written and descriptive.  I love it!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Smokin' down by the lake
« Reply #1649 on: August 21, 2007, 10:38:32 pm »
Hey kids,
Thank you for the comments. The 'Power hit' is very 70's so I thought it would be fitting for Jack to teach Ennis something fun and new in the 80's. I always thought it was 'homoerotic' when guys would give one another a power hit; you're basically kissing the other person as you exchange the smoke. Pretty hot for the straight stoners I hung with!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero