Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2168568 times)

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: One Hot August Night
« Reply #1660 on: August 22, 2007, 02:49:05 pm »
One Hot August Night by Littlewing1957

Littlewing - beautiful and candid - and erotic! You can almost hear Jack's heart breaking with his reminiscing and longing for those long ago times with Ennis on the mountain.

The most important thing is that Jack gets some self-help!  ;D

Definitely a part 2 is in store - explaining the blackened steaks and hotdogs! I wonder how he will get out of that one.
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Ticklish?
« Reply #1661 on: August 22, 2007, 11:47:34 pm »
Thank you so much, littlewing!  I appreciate it.  I would love to read a part 4 from you though...  Poor littlewing, we're always pushing you for another story, and another, and another!  Lol.  But your stories are always so unique and different and interesting, and so damn good!  We can't help ourselves...

So sweet!  Thanks, Spicey!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: One Hot August Night
« Reply #1662 on: August 22, 2007, 11:50:31 pm »
Littlewing - beautiful and candid - and erotic! You can almost hear Jack's heart breaking with his reminiscing and longing for those long ago times with Ennis on the mountain.

The most important thing is that Jack gets some self-help!  ;D

Definitely a part 2 is in store - explaining the blackened steaks and hotdogs! I wonder how he will get out of that one.

:laugh: Thanks, BBM-Cat, for your kind words.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Holiday Snaps
« Reply #1663 on: August 23, 2007, 05:07:43 am »
Ugh.  :P

Can you imagine pulling down your bed covers and finding one of those things sitting on your pillow?

Or NOT noticing it and then climbing in bed with it??!!!

*cold chill*

:P  :P  :P
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:20:01 pm by David »
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1664 on: August 23, 2007, 07:51:49 am »

I´m not arachnophobic, I even carry small spiders out the house on my hand, but that´s too much!!

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Holiday Snaps
« Reply #1665 on: August 23, 2007, 06:57:45 pm »
Susiebell  - yes, please, take your spider pictures away. I don't even want to click on this thread now!  :o  ;D

BTW Gary, I couldn't get to the tranquilizers fast enough myself!  :D
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Lonnie: Summer of '62
« Reply #1666 on: August 23, 2007, 11:38:04 pm »
Interesting take on Jack, Spiceylife.  I hadn't thought of Jack having a companion the year before.  I always thought he was alone.

Hello there, Alma senior,
Nice of you to stop by, hope you'll stay a spell. Will you be engaging in any fanfic writing? It's fun, cathartic, erotic and quite additive. Jack with Ennis is one of the most posted threads here on lovely BetterMost! Welcome to the fold. Please check out the Brokeback Craft Corner for fun projects to make and do including the Jack and Ennis refrigerator magnets and the Old Rose Whiskey label.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
The Black Truck
« Reply #1667 on: August 23, 2007, 11:40:37 pm »
The Black Truck by Toycoon

The black GMC pick up spun around the corner and slid to a stop inches away from the wall; two puffs of smoke escaped from either side of the truck's hood then disappeared.

"Hmmm, that must be this Aguirre guy," wondered Ennis pulling a half smoked cigarette from his coat pocket and searching for a matchstick in his pants' pocket; Ennis flicked the match on with one hand like his brother K.E. taught him and lit the cigarette.

"Sure is a good looking fella," he thought," ... Looks like a movie star or something. Like Rory Calhoun" (Ennis had seen Rory Calhoun's  picture on the cover of a comic book at the drug store); the man hopped out of the truck then started to walk towards Ennis who was embarrassed to be staring so he averted his glance and looked at the ground.

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1668 on: August 23, 2007, 11:56:12 pm »
Hi there Toycoon,

No, I've never set foot in California.  I'm going out there on blind faith.  So it had better be as nice as you say it is, or I'll snatch you bladheaded.   :laugh:  (That's a southern expression.  Wonder how they'll take it when I say stuff like that in California.)

Gary

Snatch you baldheaded?!!   :laugh:  Gary, this is how my mom threatened us for as long as I can remember  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1669 on: August 23, 2007, 11:58:22 pm »
Thank you so much, Spicey.  I'm really exciting, but I'm also scared to death.  However, I'm not going to let that stop me.  I'm taking the plunge.  And I'll soon be back, and I'll tell you all about it.   ;D

Gary

Don't be afraid.  Merced is very laid back, very mellow.  At least this is what I hear.  I've just passed through years ago.