Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2165259 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: No Sale
« Reply #1690 on: August 24, 2007, 11:21:11 pm »
Beautiful littlewing.

Thanks so much!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1691 on: August 24, 2007, 11:24:02 pm »
It's alright, littlewing.  It was just an observation of mine, which doesn't make it true or correct, of course!  It's probably just the natural ebb and flow of things, which happens all the time.  I wondered whether the ride was slowing down slightly, but not stopping altogether!  Heaven forbid!  That would be an awful thing.  Anyway, maybe the ride will pick up speed again and go faster than it ever has before!

Littlewing, I bet you could carry this thread all by yourself.  I have the feeling you're a very strong person inside.   :)

Thanks, Spicey!  I don't want this thread to ever slow down!  I know what you mean about the ebb and flow of things, though.  I have a feeling that come fall and winter, this thread will really pick up.  I aim to see to it!  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1692 on: August 24, 2007, 11:25:25 pm »
thank you so much, Littlewing. I can´t say it too often. Thank you for giving us such a good time!

Dagi

Dagi, you're as sweet as always!  You really keep me going!  :)  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1693 on: August 24, 2007, 11:26:44 pm »
Marie, that breaks my heart. Ennis so broke that he thinks he has to sell the gift from his husband, that´s too sad.......but I couldn´t do it either!

Very touching. Your stories are truly amazing.

Dagi

So very nice of you, Dagi!  I have so many stories I'm working on.  Read on, I'm just about to post another..

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1694 on: August 24, 2007, 11:28:36 pm »
You know what Littlewing honey, I think you could do it, single handedly ... carrying the rest of us on your shoulders!! You really are my hero!

Spicey   Littlewing   Susie

Susie   

Thanks, Susie!  But it really is fun!  I'm having the time of my life!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1695 on: August 24, 2007, 11:29:15 pm »
Oh dear Lord littlewing!  Thank heavens he didn't sell it in the end!  I'm sure my heart stopped there for a minute ...  ... superb story honey!

(Now don't EVER do that to me again y'hear?!!!)

Susie   

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Black Truck
« Reply #1696 on: August 24, 2007, 11:29:54 pm »
What a nice thing to post a story from the very beginning, Toycoon. Reading Spiceylife´s words I was thinking of how thankful I am that you started this thread and that I got "sucked in". I love all of you so much! Sorry for being here so little the last time, it doesn't mean at all that this thread has become less important to me.

Dagi

Hiya Miss Dagi,
You are so cute. Ya know I check this thread every day. It simply has become a part of my life. Of course all of you have become an important part of my life, too. I feel as though I know you all so very well. I know everyone's sexual proclivities, at least!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Black Truck
« Reply #1697 on: August 24, 2007, 11:31:04 pm »
Hiya Miss Dagi,
You are so cute. Ya know I check this thread every day. It simply has become a part of my life. Of course all of you have become an important part of my life, too. I feel as though I know you all so very well. I know everyone's sexual proclivities, at least!

Awww, Toycoon, this is such a sweet thing to say.  I think the same about you, and all of my buddies here!  My on-line community rocks!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Black Truck (Part 2)
« Reply #1698 on: August 24, 2007, 11:37:20 pm »
I agree, Littlewing. Another terrific follow-up. Like I said before, I'm astounded by your prolificacy. I'm going to post another of the IMDb classics this weekend. Maybe all of us on the board can tag team again like we did with "Ticklish?" That was fun (and sexy).
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1699 on: August 24, 2007, 11:40:26 pm »
After a good, hot sauna I was just sitting on the lawn, looking at the stars above, sending up a prayer of thanks.........for having found you guys..... :D

and now I feel fit and ready for doing a little archiving work.

Dagi

Aww Dagi,
You sentimental lady! I wish I had a sauna at my house...