Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2158588 times)

Dagi

Re: The Black Truck
« Reply #1700 on: August 24, 2007, 11:43:47 pm »
Hiya Miss Dagi,
You are so cute. Ya know I check this thread every day. It simply has become a part of my life. Of course all of you have become an important part of my life, too. I feel as though I know you all so very well. I know everyone's sexual proclivities, at least!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I better check my stories to see what impression I gave you about mine  ;D

Love, Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Hot August Nights 2
« Reply #1701 on: August 24, 2007, 11:46:50 pm »
Hot August Nights 2 by Littlewing1957

Jack Twist headed to his truck to fetch the potato salad Lureen made the night before.  The Newsome Tractor and Combine Company picnic was in full swing, and every employee was present and accounted for.  Most workers brought their families, friends, significant others.  As far as Jack was concerned, attendance at the company picnic was not really so bad, but it was a duty, a concession he made to keep the peace in his home, and the good- will of his in-laws.  Jack Twist walked back to the section of the park that he reserved for the affair months ago, and placed Lureen's salad among the other vittles. 

Jack had to admit that this year’s picnic was something special.  The food was delicious, and the company was delightful.  Everyone, from toddlers to elderly retired workers, mingled and talked, laughed and ate.  Jack dodged a frisbie thrown by an enthusiastic teenager and moved to one of the tables to make a plate.  Lureen’s potato salad, corn on the cob, marinated short ribs and grilled eggplant was enough for the time being.  “Nice day for a picnic, isn’t it?”  Jack turned to find the voice and looked straight into the aviator glasses of a tall, nicely built blond haired young man who wore navy Bermuda shorts and a Beatles’s Yellow Submarine T-shirt.  There was something terribly familiar about the young man.  Jack looked at him and smiled.

“Yes, I have to agree with you, Friend.”  Was Jack’s reply as he reached beyond the young man to pick up a fork and napkin.  “I’m Jack Twist, and I work for Newsomes as a combine salesman.”  Jack placed his plate on the table and sought the blond man's hand.  The young man’s handshake was firm and a bit sweaty.  “My name is Peter.”  Jack nodded and smiled.  “You look awful familiar.  Have we met before?  Are you are friend of one of our employees?”  Peter’s eyes danced behind the aviator shades.  “No, not really to both of your questions.  But I was invited here.”  Jack wasn’t sure what Peter meant, but he didn’t want to be rude – ask too many questions of a guest, a stranger.  Jack gathered his food and just as he was about to welcome Peter to the festivities, Peter touched his forearm.  He bent down to whisper in Jack’s ear: “You’ll see him again very soon….”

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Black Truck (Part 2)
« Reply #1702 on: August 24, 2007, 11:48:02 pm »
Littlewing, this is so good. I love the idea of Jack wanting to 'save' Ennis from sadness. It really seems to be the driving force behind Jack's attraction to Ennis. Maybe it's our reason for our unyeilding devotion to this story; we want to save both of the characters from their sadness and replace it with some joy somehow.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1703 on: August 24, 2007, 11:49:22 pm »
You know what Littlewing honey, I think you could do it, single handedly ... carrying the rest of us on your shoulders!! You really are my hero!

Spicey   Littlewing   Susie

Susie   

Ya know, Littlewing, yesterday I was thinking about changing the title of the archive thread into " Littlewing´s and Toycoon´s collection with a pinch of Gary, Susie, Spiceylife, Dagi, Scott and newcomers" . ;D  ;D ;D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1704 on: August 24, 2007, 11:54:19 pm »
I love the idea of Jack wanting to 'save' Ennis from sadness. It really seems to be the driving force behind Jack's attraction to Ennis. Maybe it's our reason for our unyeilding devotion to this story; we want to save both of the characters from their sadness and replace it with some joy somehow.

I agree with you, Toycoon!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1705 on: August 24, 2007, 11:55:58 pm »
Maybe all of us on the board can tag team again like we did with "Ticklish?" That was fun (and sexy).

I'm ready, willing, and I'm pretty sure I'm able!  :)  ;)

Dagi

Re: Hot August Nights 2
« Reply #1706 on: August 24, 2007, 11:56:48 pm »
Hot August Nights 2 by Littlewing1957

Jack Twist headed to his truck to fetch the potato salad Lureen made the night before.  The Newsome Tractor and Combine Company picnic was in full swing, and every employee was present and accounted for.  Most workers brought their families, friends, significant others.  As far as Jack was concerned, attendance at the company picnic was not really so bad, but it was a duty, a concession he made to keep the peace in his home, and the good- will of his in-laws.  Jack Twist walked back to the section of the park that he reserved for the affair months ago, and placed Lureen's salad among the other vittles. 

Jack had to admit that this year’s picnic was something special.  The food was delicious, and the company was delightful.  Everyone, from toddlers to elderly retired workers, mingled and talked, laughed and ate.  Jack dodged a frisbie thrown by an enthusiastic teenager and moved to one of the tables to make a plate.  Lureen’s potato salad, corn on the cob, marinated short ribs and grilled eggplant was enough for the time being.  “Nice day for a picnic, isn’t it?”  Jack turned to find the voice and looked straight into the aviator glasses of a tall, nicely built blond haired young man who wore navy Bermuda shorts and a Beatles’s Yellow Submarine T-shirt.  There was something terribly familiar about the young man.  Jack looked at him and smiled.

“Yes, I have to agree with you, Friend.”  Was Jack’s reply as he reached beyond the young man to pick up a fork and napkin.  “I’m Jack Twist, and I work for Newsomes as a combine salesman.”  Jack placed his plate on the table and sought the blond man's hand.  The young man’s handshake was firm and a bit sweaty.  “My name is Peter.”  Jack nodded and smiled.  “You look awful familiar.  Have we met before?  Are you are friend of one of our employees?”  Peter’s eyes danced behind the aviator shades.  “No, not really to both of your questions.  But I was invited here.”  Jack wasn’t sure what Peter meant, but he didn’t want to be rude – ask too many questions of a guest, a stranger.  Jack gathered his food and just as he was about to welcome Peter to the festivities, Peter touched his forearm.  He bent down to whisper in Jack’s ear: “You’ll see him again very soon….”

Wow, Marie, it´s getting hot in here  ;D....and I was supposed to go back to bed again.......  ::)

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1707 on: August 24, 2007, 11:57:10 pm »
Ya know, Littlewing, yesterday I was thinking about changing the title of the archive thread into " Littlewing´s and Toycoon´s collection with a pinch of Gary, Susie, Spiceylife, Dagi, Scott and newcomers" . ;D  ;D ;D

Dagi, you're so funny!  Sweet, too!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1708 on: August 24, 2007, 11:57:55 pm »
Wow, Marie, it´s getting hot in here  ;D....and I was supposed to go back to bed again.......  ::)

Dagi

I'm surprised you're still up!  Isn't it passed your bedtime?

Dagi

« Reply #1709 on: August 25, 2007, 12:02:26 am »
I'm surprised you're still up!  Isn't it passed your bedtime?

My hubby was snoring and my son was coughing........it´s 6 in the morning here.