Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2169867 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Supper up on Brokeback
« Reply #1730 on: August 27, 2007, 09:38:02 pm »
Mmmm, I think Ennis could serve me stone beans and a few day old peaches, if only he let me kiss him before I have to eat it  :laugh:.

What ever you write, Marie, I always picture our boys clearly in my mind, sounds and smells included  ;D! You rock!

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Emma Del Mar-Wiley
« Reply #1731 on: August 27, 2007, 09:38:54 pm »
So sad. But if his sister had let him live with her and her husband he would not have met Jack....Beautiful and rich in details, as always  :D.

Dagi

This is very true, Dagi!  I hadn't even considered this!   :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1732 on: August 27, 2007, 09:56:43 pm »
This is part two to Dead Heat, rated NC-17 - Adults Only.  I apologize for the length. ::)  Sorry, Toycoon!  If it's just too long or doesn't fit here, please let me know and I'll take it off.  Y'all know how I write by now, I guess. 

For Dagi, Who Will Not Let Me Chicken Out...

Wild Horses  by spiceylife

Who's gonna ride your wild horses
Who's gonna drown in your blue sea
Who's gonna taste your salt water kisses
Who's gonna tame the heart of thee

“It was your crazy-ass idea, Jack…”

Ennis had been patiently listening to Jack bitching ever since they got back from the lake, caked in dried-up mud and both limping a little.  Jack, naturally, thought he was the worst off.

“Well, if you didn’t fall like that, Ennis, I never woulda slipped on my ass. Funniest thing I ever seen, your face.  I’m thinkin’ I woulda won that race, ya know.”

Jack paused, rubbing his backside gingerly.

My wings are clipped and I can't fly.  I'm lying flat out on the ground!  Spicey, this is masterful!  So hot and sexy that I had to read it in sections!  This tale moves like a freight train, and the writing is brilliant!  Spicey, don't you dare remove your story!  I knew we were in for something special, but I wasn't expecting anything like this!  Wonderful!  Amazing!  Love the images, by the way.  The pic of Ennis and Jack sitting on the log is my all-time favorite!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Jack's Hands Part 2
« Reply #1733 on: August 27, 2007, 11:12:03 pm »
Gorgeous Littlewing! You write so beautifully my dear.

Susie

Thanks so much, SusieBaby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1734 on: August 27, 2007, 11:17:02 pm »
Ah thanks for mentioning that Dagi.  :-* It's going to take some time though, perhaps I'll do a few pages at a time.  I'm having so much fun reading all the old stories again ... Superb writing everyone!!

Susie

Awww, Susie, thanks so much for doing this for us!  I got misty eyed there reading over our classic stories.  I can't believe you saved them all!  :)  Thanks again, Susie!  This is a labor of love!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1735 on: August 27, 2007, 11:24:20 pm »
Yabadaba, Susiebell! Who knew you'd archived all them old chapters of our favorite fanfic game from IMDb?
I'd plum forgot all about them! Remember when Malina, Adpaduch, Shasta and Daphne used to play? Some of those stories are from before you even started to entertain us with yer musings. How'd you manage to save 'em?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Emma Del Mar-Wiley (Part 2)
« Reply #1736 on: August 27, 2007, 11:45:55 pm »
Emma Del Mar-Wiley (Part 2) by Littlewing1957

Text of a dinner conversation between Ennis Del Mar and Mrs. Emma Del Mar-Wiley

Emma:  What looks good?

Ennis:  I think I’ll have the meat loaf and mashed potatoes.  You?

Emma:  Fried Chicken with a side of mustard greens.  We can have chocolate cake, or ice cream, or both for dessert?

Ennis:  Okay.  I’ll have the chocolate cake.

Emma:  So, little brother, how have you really been?  You’re lookin’ good.

Ennis:  *sigh* I’ve been better.  I’m okay, though.

Emma:  I was really sorry to hear about the divorce.  I saw Alma the same time I checked in on the girls.  She’s doin’ okay for herself.. a new husband, a new baby.

Ennis:  Yeah.

Emma:  Uh, Ennis, did I say something wrong?  If you don’t want to talk about Alma, I won’t mention her again.  I’m sorry, Baby.

Ennis:  No, no no, I’m just trying to get used to you being here.  I never was a big talker, you know that, Emma.

Emma:  Yeah, I know.  You know I know it!

Ennis:  Yep.

Emma:  Ennis, uh, you seeing someone special?  You’re entitled, you know?

Ennis:  No.  Ain’t got no one special.  I’m not ready for nothin’ like that right now.

Emma:  Oh?  Ennis, are you sure you’re okay? 

Ennis:  Yeah.  Listen, here comes the waitress.  Let’s put in our orders.

They order, waitress leaves

Ennis:  So how are you doin’, Emma?  Looks like you’ve lost weight, Sugar.

Emma:  I’m fine, thanks.  After the divorce I started working on myself.  It’s not that I’m looking for another man; I’m not ready for that, either.  I just want to make myself better for me.  Do you understand, Ennis?

Ennis:  Sure.  I understand.  You look good, Emma.  How are my niece and nephew?

Emma:  Oh, they’re fine.  Tammy is in her freshman year at Junior College, and Darren is in the Army Reserve.  He works as a mechanic at one of the shops in town.  I see your girls are doing well.

Ennis:  Yeah, Alma Jr. is getting married real soon.  Say, did she invite you to the wedding?

Emma:  Yes, she did.  I’m so excited!  We’ll all be there, Ennis.  I can’t wait to see you walk her down the aisle.  KE will be there, too.  Have you seen KE lately?

Ennis:  I saw him last about 2 years ago.  We don’t get along too good, as you know, but we’re civil.  We’ll work on it, I guess.

Emma:  That’s good.  I paid KE a visit right before I came here to see you.  We had a nice long talk.  Uh Ennis, KE told me some things that really disturbed me.  Listen, Baby, I gotta ask you if the things he said are really true.  Do you mind me asking?  Some of what he told me is not pretty, but Ennis, I gotta know…

To be Continued

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Emma Del Mar-Wiley (Part 2)
« Reply #1737 on: August 28, 2007, 12:03:09 am »
That’s good.  I paid KE a visit right before I came here to see you.  We had a nice long talk.  Uh Ennis, KE told me some things that really disturbed me.  Listen, Baby, I gotta ask you if the things he said are really true.  Do you mind me asking?  Some of what he told me is not pretty, but Ennis, I gotta know...

Ohwee Littlewing,
Is she gonna ask him about Earl and Rich or is Ennis gonna come out to his elder sister?
The mystery behind his sister's visit continues.... I can't wait to find out!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #1738 on: August 28, 2007, 12:25:00 am »
Christ Spiceylife, I really loved the one about the butt massage!  So comical in the beginning.  And what great buildup/foreplay!  Whew!! 

:o

(Toycoon, are there any chapters from the IMDB game that are still missing?  I have a couple.)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 10:40:41 am by LauraGigs »

Offline malina

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1739 on: August 28, 2007, 03:15:07 am »
Hi Everyone..

I've just dropped in to lurk and to read selections. I am absolutely in awe...the talent, the love, the friendship. My sweeties, I am deeply admiring and a bit envious... this is a beautiful, beautiful thing! But I know you don't need me to tell you that!

:-* kisses  :-* ... keep it up!

xo m.