Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2169153 times)

Offline malina

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1740 on: August 28, 2007, 05:01:53 am »
I'd love to read another one of your stories.. they are all so wonderful, they always leave me breathless!  I still get choked up about that hug by the lake, where Ennis relaxes his grip, turns around in Jack's arms, and holds him face to face... see, here I go again ...  

Love Susie 

Susie, I can't believe you still remember that!! After this whole wealth of stories you guys have here....
Well, I'm going to read some more, and maybe I'll get inspired! In the meantime, kisses to you... and littlewing, and spicey, a Dagi, and toycoon, and Gary... oh, has he gone away? Not for long I hope...

I miss you guys! I am here in spirit..  :)

xo m.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #1741 on: August 28, 2007, 10:42:52 am »
“OK, keep yer shirt on!”  Jack grinned, lifting his feet back up onto Ennis’ lap and carrying on with the crossword.  Ennis smiled to himself.

I love this.  You totally nailed the characters!   8)

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #1742 on: August 28, 2007, 10:44:32 am »
Malina!!  Where you been?  You know you belong back here in the flock, you lovely lost sheep!   :)

Dagi

Re: Emma Del Mar-Wiley (Part 2)
« Reply #1743 on: August 28, 2007, 01:58:25 pm »
Emma Del Mar-Wiley (Part 2) by Littlewing1957

Text of a dinner conversation between Ennis Del Mar and Mrs. Emma Del Mar-Wiley

Emma:  That’s good.  I paid KE a visit right before I came here to see you.  We had a nice long talk.  Uh Ennis, KE told me some things that really disturbed me.  Listen, Baby, I gotta ask you if the things he said are really true.  Do you mind me asking?  Some of what he told me is not pretty, but Ennis, I gotta know…

To be Continued

I love your ideas for stories! And I´m really curious now what she´s gonna ask him....

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1744 on: August 28, 2007, 02:00:22 pm »
Hi Everyone..

I've just dropped in to lurk and to read selections. I am absolutely in awe...the talent, the love, the friendship. My sweeties, I am deeply admiring and a bit envious... this is a beautiful, beautiful thing! But I know you don't need me to tell you that!

:-* kisses  :-* ... keep it up!

xo m.

Hi Malina!! I only know you from your stories over at IMDb - and I´ve enjoyed all of them very much! Nice to see you here!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Wedded Bliss
« Reply #1745 on: August 28, 2007, 02:04:21 pm »

“So.... you wouldn’t wanna marry someone like me then?”  Ennis’ voice sounded a little hurt.

“No …. the answer to four across, dummy!  A book by DH Lawrence, Sons and Lovers.”  Jack glanced up at Ennis and paused for a moment, “Why?  Y’a askin’ me?”

Ennis smiled, flicked the remote, and began watching the TV, “Yeah, maybe.…”

Susie

Oh Susie, this is sooooo good! I love it! Most of all the ending  :D :D :D! Love it!

Dagi

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1746 on: August 28, 2007, 07:50:57 pm »
For you Gary, and your new couch!

Wedded Bliss By Susie

Susiebell, what a sweet, adorable story and with some humor! I love it when Jack and Ennis are playful like that. Maybe there is a proposal in Jack's future, or Ennis'?

I've been out of town the past few days, but have logged in "here and there". I've really enjoyed the 'classics', Littlewing and Toycoon. I especially loved the sensual, two-part, Jack's Hands. There is something incredibly sensual in just thinking about Jack's hands, and where they might roam.

Love the intrique Littlewing, that you have elicited with Ennis' sister...I can't wait to see how that develops! As well as your stories that include the blond-haired young lad...

And, Spiceylife! whoa - I thought my computer monitor was going to burst into flames! Don't ever hesitate to post a story like that even if you think it's too long! There's just no such thing when it comes to Jack and Ennis. That was such a passionate, and erotically sweet story. Loved the humor in keeping with Jack's personality. I think I read your story at least 3 times over.

There has been such a wonderful, proliferation of stories lately, I hope that I did not leave anybody out. I have thoroughly enjoyed each one.

Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1747 on: August 28, 2007, 09:56:13 pm »
Why thank you BBM-Cat.  Well I am sweet and adorable you know!  And if you'd like to continue to think of me as sweet and adorable you'd better not read the next one!! 

Susie  

BRING IT ON Miss Sweet and Adorable - I can take it!   :laugh:  I know you're just teasing us with this light-hearted story....
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1748 on: August 28, 2007, 10:51:54 pm »
Well you can't say I didn't warn you!  ;D

Susie  

You're right, I was warned...but not prepared!!  YEE-HAW..what a steamy, sexy story. I could barely take it, just like Ennis, and my eyes were open reading! Glad you have it in you to deliver a delicious story like that, Naughtybell!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1749 on: August 29, 2007, 12:03:00 am »
Susie, I can't believe you still remember that!! After this whole wealth of stories you guys have here....
Well, I'm going to read some more, and maybe I'll get inspired! In the meantime, kisses to you... and littlewing, and spicey, a Dagi, and toycoon, and Gary... oh, has he gone away? Not for long I hope...

I miss you guys! I am here in spirit..  :)

xo m.

Malina!  How good to see you here!  I always feel better when you're around.  Don't be a stranger, Baby!  Oh, and, write us a naughty tale when you can!