Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2164487 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Unspoken
« Reply #1780 on: August 31, 2007, 01:21:38 am »
God, Marie, you ARE a poet! So Beautiful! This poem will stay with me all day long! thank you so much!!!  :-*

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi.  You have given me the push I needed to continue writing poetry!

Dagi

Re: Feverish Pitch Part 2
« Reply #1781 on: August 31, 2007, 01:21:52 am »
Feverish Pitch Part 2 by Littlewing1957

Ennis was at once hot and cold, weary and revived.  He pulled Jack Twist down on top of him; needing his trembling form to reassure him that it was real; that Jack was done, satisfied.

Jack didn’t know how to ask Ennis if he was okay.  But he had to know.  It was not often that Ennis allowed himself to be loved in this way.

But rather than come right out and ask, Jack reached behind his lover and patted him, caressed and rubbed his tender buttocks.  Ennis was moved at the gesture.  He held Jack’s head in his hands, and seemed to read his mind.  “I’m okay, Rodeo.”  Jack smiled and settled into his lover’s arms.

Such a sweet way to communicate.......sometimes gestures and a look in another person´s eyes say more than words! And I want to believe that they communicated perfectly this way! Thank you for this sweet ending, dear......

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1782 on: August 31, 2007, 01:22:56 am »
Thanks, Dagi.  You have given me the push I needed to continue writing poetry!

Keep them coming, sugarplum!!  ;D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Feverish Pitch Part 2
« Reply #1783 on: August 31, 2007, 01:24:57 am »
Such a sweet way to communicate.......sometimes gestures and a look in another person´s eyes say more than words! And I want to believe that they communicated perfectly this way! Thank you for this sweet ending, dear......

Dagi

Thanks, Babe!  I was drawn to the tenderness..

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1784 on: August 31, 2007, 09:55:51 am »
Love? I can’t say it! 
I wish I could!

Well, Ennis may not have been able to say it but I can. I love your poem, Littlewing. You truly have a gift. I'm glad we're all here to enjoy the birth of a fine poet!

Happy Labor Day, everyone! I'm going to Las Vegas for the weekend, returning on Tuesday. I won't be checking email; I'll miss you all. Will you miss me?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

moremojo

« Reply #1785 on: August 31, 2007, 10:02:19 am »
Will you miss me?
You bet! Have fun in Vegas, Toycoon, and remember, what happens there can stay there, unless you choose to share it with us. (Hint, hint).  ;D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1786 on: August 31, 2007, 01:26:22 pm »
Well, Ennis may not have been able to say it but I can. I love your poem, Littlewing. You truly have a gift. I'm glad we're all here to enjoy the birth of a fine poet!

Happy Labor Day, everyone! I'm going to Las Vegas for the weekend, returning on Tuesday. I won't be checking email; I'll miss you all. Will you miss me?

I'll miss you!  I had hoped to make it down your way (well, Inglewood) for the weekend, but my folks left early this morning without me.  No matter.  Maria and I will make our own fun.  Have a good weekend in Vegas, Love.  We'll be here when you get back!

Dagi

« Reply #1787 on: August 31, 2007, 02:40:57 pm »
I'll miss you all. Will you miss me?

Of course we will! Thank God at least one of our men is left! Have a great time, my friend!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1788 on: September 02, 2007, 04:53:55 am »
Gosh, this is the first time EVER, that I've woken up and NOT found any new stories, or any chit chat on the Jack and Ennis thread .. I miss you all!  :-\

I miss Gary  :'(   

Me too.  *sigh* How good that we have each other!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1789 on: September 02, 2007, 07:44:06 am »
Hello Littlewing!

Hello Susie!

Hello Dagi!

Have fun Toycoon!

Hi Scott!

Hi Spicey!

Hello all fanfic writers and readers!!

Gary--come back soon!!

Work is whippin' my butt, ya'll. Not much free time! Have a great Labor Day weekend!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~