Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2166662 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1790 on: September 02, 2007, 09:31:54 am »
Hello Littlewing!

Hello Susie!

Hello Dagi!

Have fun Toycoon!

Hi Scott!

Hi Spicey!

Hello all fanfic writers and readers!!

Gary--come back soon!!

Work is whippin' my butt, ya'll. Not much free time! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Oh Shasta honey, you are such a sweetie! Enjoy your weekend!! Love!!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1791 on: September 02, 2007, 02:07:27 pm »
We should get that story of ours finished Dagi honey!  I'm so glad you're here!

Susie

A big hug back! And oh my God, our story, of course, what on earth can have distracted me?  ::)

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1792 on: September 02, 2007, 08:10:36 pm »
Hello Littlewing!

Hello Susie!

Hello Dagi!

Have fun Toycoon!

Hi Scott!

Hi Spicey!

Hello all fanfic writers and readers!!

Gary--come back soon!!

Work is whippin' my butt, ya'll. Not much free time! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Hi, Shasta!  I can image you're busy with work.  I hope you having a good weekend, as well!  Take care and I'll talk to you in a bit!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1793 on: September 04, 2007, 07:52:25 am »
I'm sure he'll be back soon with some great stories that he's written in some airport waiting area---or on the plane!

Or from the balcony of his new apartment--while taking a break from getting set up!

We miss you, Gary C. !! See ya soon!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #1794 on: September 04, 2007, 12:12:23 pm »
Susie          Dagi

moremojo

« Reply #1795 on: September 04, 2007, 05:41:21 pm »
Susie          Dagi

Remember, you'll never walk alone.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1796 on: September 04, 2007, 07:42:58 pm »
Susie          Dagi

Cheer up, ladies.  Gary is okay, I feel it in my bones.  I'm not saying he's not concerned about us but we're probably the last thing he's worried about now.  I know it takes awhile to set up house in another State.  Be patient, loves.  I know what you all need!  A new story.  read on, I'll have it posted in a moment.

I suppose Toycoon is still in Vegas?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Jack loves Ennis
« Reply #1797 on: September 04, 2007, 07:52:43 pm »
Jack loves Ennis by Littlewing1957

Dagi, Shasta, Moremojo, SusieBell, and especially Gary, this one is for you!

“C’mere Friend, sit down by me.”  Jack beckoned to his lover and moved a few pillows around so that Ennis could join him on the couch. “I have something I want to share with you.” 

Ennis and Jack were just finishing up a nine day fishing trip, and Ennis imagined Jack was feeling rather sentimental then, feeling sort of sad that they had to part for God knows how long.  Ennis was fearful of what Jack wanted to share.  He sat next to his lover and placed a nervous hand on his knee.

“What you got, Rodeo?”  Ennis asked as he smoothed his hand along Jack’s thigh and gave him space to proceed.  Ennis wasn’t prepared for what happened next.  Jack reached under the couch and pulled out what appeared to be a coffee table book.  He placed the tome on Ennis’ lap and opened to the first page.

“Whoa, Rodeo!”  Ennis cried as he saw the photo of a beautiful young man pleasuring himself.

“Now just hear me out!”  Jack said soothingly as he noticed Ennis’ discomfort.  “Listen, Friend, this here is a fascinatin' book.  It shows you ways to make yourself feel good, and gives instruction, as well.”  Jack pointed to photos of gorgeous young men in various positions of self-pleasuring.  Ennis averted his eyes for a moment.

“Listen Jack, I’m not comfortable with this.  Yeah, sure, I told you I wrung it out a few times, thinking of you, but I don’t need no instructions on how to do it.”  Ennis sighed and turned away from his lover.  Jack placed a hand on Ennis’ back.  He rubbed him tenderly, until Ennis faced him once more.

“Look, En!”  Jack began. “I just wanted to do this one thing for you.  Listen, take the book and if you find you run out of ideas, well, give it a try.  And think of me while you’re at it!”  Ennis began to soften.  He reached out for the book and flipped through the provocative photographs.   Ennis never thought to ask where Jack found such a book.  He didn’t think it was important to know.

“Hey Rodeo!”  Ennis, amused now.  “This here looks pretty interesting!”  Ennis pointed to the picture of 2 young men making love. 

“What say we practice this move?  We have a few hours before we have to leave the cabin.  What ya say, Rodeo?”  Ennis winked at his lover, who smiled back.  Jack led the way to the master bedroom.

Two months and many hours later, Jack was preparing for bed.  He was used to sleeping in the guest room, as his marriage had deteriorated to a lonely sham.  Jack was so desperate for Ennis that he could have pulled his hair out, strand-by-strand.  Jack climbed into his king-sized bed and reached under the mattress.  He pulled out a book, an oversized tome that was identical to the one he gave Ennis months before.  The activity depicted on page 27 was particularly exciting, and was Jack’s favorite.  He thought of Ennis as he pleasured himself, and in no time, he was able to fall into a satisfied slumber.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1798 on: September 04, 2007, 07:53:45 pm »
I'm sure he'll be back soon with some great stories that he's written in some airport waiting area---or on the plane!

Or from the balcony of his new apartment--while taking a break from getting set up!

We miss you, Gary C. !! See ya soon!!

I'm sure you're right, Shasta.  By the way, it is good to see you here!  Greetings, my Love!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack loves Ennis
« Reply #1799 on: September 04, 2007, 08:04:30 pm »
Jack loves Ennis by Littlewing1957

Dagi, Shasta, Moremojo, SusieBell, and especially Gary, this one is for you!

“C’mere Friend, sit down by me.”  Jack beckoned to his lover and moved a few pillows around so that Ennis could join him on the couch. “I have something I want to share with you.” 

Ennis and Jack were just finishing up a nine day fishing trip, and Ennis imagined Jack was feeling rather sentimental then, feeling sort of sad that they had to part for God knows how long.  Ennis was fearful of what Jack wanted to share.  He sat next to his lover and placed a nervous hand on his knee.

“What you got, Rodeo?”  Ennis asked as he smoothed his hand along Jack’s thigh and gave him space to proceed.  Ennis wasn’t prepared for what happened next.  Jack reached under the couch and pulled out what appeared to be a coffee table book.  He placed the tome on Ennis’ lap and opened to the first page.

“Whoa, Rodeo!”  Ennis cried as he saw the photo of a beautiful young man pleasuring himself.

“Now just hear me out!”  Jack said soothingly as he noticed Ennis’ discomfort.  “Listen, Friend, this here is a fascinatin' book.  It shows you ways to make yourself feel good, and gives instruction, as well.”  Jack pointed to photos of gorgeous young men in various positions of self-pleasuring.  Ennis averted his eyes for a moment.

“Listen Jack, I’m not comfortable with this.  Yeah, sure, I told you I wrung it out a few times, thinking of you, but I don’t need no instructions on how to do it.”  Ennis sighed and turned away from his lover.  Jack placed a hand on Ennis’ back.  He rubbed him tenderly, until Ennis faced him once more.

“Look, En!”  Jack began. “I just wanted to do this one thing for you.  Listen, take the book and if you find you run out of ideas, well, give it a try.  And think of me while you’re at it!”  Ennis began to soften.  He reached out for the book and flipped through the provocative photographs.   Ennis never thought to ask where Jack found such a book.  He didn’t think it was important to know.

“Hey Rodeo!”  Ennis, amused now.  “This here looks pretty interesting!”  Ennis pointed to the picture of 2 young men making love. 

“What say we practice this move?  We have a few hours before we have to leave the cabin.  What ya say, Rodeo?”  Ennis winked at his lover, who smiled back.  Jack led the way to the master bedroom.

Two months and many hours later, Jack was preparing for bed.  He was used to sleeping in the guest room, as his marriage had deteriorated to a lonely sham.  Jack was so desperate for Ennis that he could have pulled his hair out, strand-by-strand.  Jack climbed into his king-sized bed and reached under the mattress.  He pulled out a book, an oversized tome that was identical to the one he gave Ennis months before.  The activity depicted on page 27 was particularly exciting, and was Jack’s favorite.  He thought of Ennis as he pleasured himself, and in no time, he was able to fall into a satisfied slumber.

Thanks for the great story about Jack and Ennis doing a little homework, Littlewing!!!

I enjoyed it and it brought back a wild memory. LOL

Several years ago I bought a book called  The Ultimate Kiss  (it wasn't about kissing) Anyway, anyone who was the recipient of the techniques from that book was very appreciative. A friend borrowed it -- and never returned it.

That's okay -- the lessons stay with ya.

So -- yeah -- I really loved reading your story. Thanks, Brokie Pal!!!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~