Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121317 times)

Dagi

Re: Moment
« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2007, 03:05:31 am »
It was well after midnight and Ennis was ready for bed.  He was ready for love.  Jack was warming himself by the fire, rubbing his hands together, blowing into his palms, trying to keep warm.  “If you’re cold, let’s go in the tent, Bud.”  Ennis said as he moved closer to Jack.  I’ll do more than keep you warm, that’s fer sure!”  Ennis winked at his lover.

“Well, I think I’ll sit up a bit longer, if it’s all the same to you.”  Jack placed his cold hands under his armpits.  “Come sit by me, friend.  Let’s just enjoy this crisp, cold night for a bit longer.”  Ennis moved close to Jack, and draped an arm around his shoulder.  He leaned in and placed a sloppy kiss on Jack’s cheek.  Jack Twist sighed with pleasure and took Ennis’ hand.  He kissed his open palm, traced Ennis’ lifeline with his tongue.  “You keep that up, Rodeo and I’m gonna have to take you right here!”  Jack chuckled and placed the back of Ennis’ hand to his mouth. 

Ennis watched, transfixed, as Jack kissed his hand.   As the fire died down, Jack was just a shadow, a ruddy image.  Ennis was fascinated by the glow of his love in the firelight.  He reached out for Jack, pulled him to his feet.  And just as the last embers of the fire sputtered and popped, Jack allowed himself to be led into the tent.

Ohh Marie, your stories really floor me. You MUST write and publish, honey, your writing is so extraordinary, the way you capture those tender moments that reveal the strongest love that ever existed in this universe. *sigh* *tears welling up*. Thank you.

Dagi

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
MMM  Louise, sexy as hell.  Is this your first fanfic?  Don't think I remember seeing a story from you before.  In any event, it's great to see you here now. 

Keep up the good work.

Gary

P.S.  Wonder what Ennis had for Jack.   ???

oh no, not my first fan fic... I've written a few things.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: El Vaquero y el Campesino
« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2007, 11:18:33 am »

¡Joder!  Toycoon, te juro...   ;D

Gracias, Clyde-B. Lo ago todo para ustedes, mis amigos. Y tu, hablas Espanol tambien?

Dagi, que bien sabes tu lejer el Espanol? Donde lo apprendistes?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: El Vaquero y el Campesino
« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2007, 12:14:12 pm »
Gracias, Clyde-B. Lo ago todo para ustedes, mis amigos. Y tu, hablas Espanol tambien?

Dagi, que bien sabes tu lejer el Espanol? Donde lo apprendistes?

Yo hablo español  :D
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline opinionista

La carta
« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2007, 12:44:52 pm »
"Ennis: Te amo y te extraño, y estoy loco por volver a sentir tus besos y tu cuerpo sobre el mío", escribió Jack sobre el papel. Antes de proseguir, volvió a leer lo que había escrito, pero el miedo a la reacción de Ennis hizo que volviera a romper la carta, como ya había hecho con otras diez. Sacó otro folio del cajón y volvió a empezar.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 12:58:18 pm by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: His Touch
« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2007, 02:52:06 pm »
MMM MM  That feels nice, littlewing.  Think if I give a neck rub to a nice guy like Jack he'll...   :P

Gary

Ah, Gary, you're such a beautiful, lusty man!  I'm sure Jack wouldn't be able to resist you.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #206 on: June 17, 2007, 02:53:17 pm »
Hi Littlewing.  Lovely story - seductive and sweet.  I like the way Jack knew just where to touch Ennis.

Thanks, Merr.  It is the quiet, tender moments between J&E that I think about the most!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2007, 02:55:19 pm »
Marie, thank you for so tender a moment! You describe so beautifully how they discover different ways to give to each other what they need most - caring love and tenderness.

Dagi

Yes, thanks, Dagi.  And I like to image Ennis doing the nuturing.  Jack was the minsitering(sp?) angel, but I truly feel that Ennis would do anything in his power to make Jack happy; give him what he needs!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2007, 02:57:46 pm »
Ohh Marie, your stories really floor me. You MUST write and publish, honey, your writing is so extraordinary, the way you capture those tender moments that reveal the strongest love that ever existed in this universe. *sigh* *tears welling up*. Thank you.

Dagi

Dagi, my love, you are just too sweet.  I don't know what came over me last night!  I was going to post another story, one almost sentimental, but I got very sleepy and decided to turn in.  If I can get to it, I'll post another sweet tale tonight.  I'm in a warm and fuzzy mood!  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2007, 02:58:57 pm »
So sweet and tender, with just a hint of nasty! .... I swear you and toycoon are moulding into one!!!

Love Susie

Thanks so much, Susie!  Hey, we're waiting for a steamy, sexy tale from you!  But no pressure!  I know anything you post will be worth the wait!  :)