Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121495 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #330 on: June 20, 2007, 03:37:10 pm »
Leslie, you are one gorgeous writer! Stay with us, please, and write us a sequel!

How about the very, very famous peanut butter blow job? Ha ha, does this bring back memories! From "A Love Born From Steel," chapter 2.

They ended up staying at the cabin for an extra day. The “celebratory fuck” turned into an ongoing event, and Ennis finally achieved his dream of “fuckin’ Jack’s brains out.” To be honest, at the end of it, Ennis wasn’t quite sure where his brains were either. Like a pair of horny teenagers, they lunged at each other with a ferocity born of passion, and a hunger born of years of repressed emotion. “I think we let the genie out of the bottle,” said Jack.

“I told you that lover fucks was gonna be diffr’nt,” replied Ennis. They screwed on the bed, on the floor, in the worn easy chair, and even on the porch, which happened when Ennis grabbed Jack from behind when Jack had gone out to piss. When they got hungry, Ennis made more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Ennis took a big bite of one and suddenly, Jack pulled him in for a kiss, and with his tongue, fished the bite of sandwich out of Ennis’s mouth. “What am I, the mama bird?” Ennis drawled.

“Yup, feedin’ her little baby chick,” said Jack, as he broke off another bite of sandwich and put it in Ennis’s mouth.

Jack found other uses for the peanut butter, too, slathering it on Ennis’s erect cock and then slowly, slowly, licking it off. Ennis groaned in pleasure, “Jack, please…”

“Hold on, cowboy, I gotta get it nice and clean,” said Jack, “I ain’t letting you shove no peanut butter up my ass.”

But even with the games, the playing, and the rough and tumble sex, they both knew that there was a difference—no longer just fucking, it was truly making love, and they felt as if they were trying to merge their bodies and souls into one as they pressed ever closer. Jack looked deep into Ennis’s eyes and saw an intensity and ardor he had never seen before. “Is that what love looks like?” he asked and Ennis pulled him close.

“I don’t know what it looks like, but I can sure as hell tell you what it feels like, and shit, it feels good. Rodeo, I love you,” he said.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Dagi

« Reply #331 on: June 20, 2007, 03:44:25 pm »
How about the very, very famous peanut butter blow job? Ha ha, does this bring back memories! From "A Love Born From Steel," chapter 2.

“I don’t know what it looks like, but I can sure as hell tell you what it feels like, and shit, it feels good. Rodeo, I love you,” he said.

Aaahhh you are killing me. And making me feel all ashamed of my miserable poor attempts to write fanfic :(

But, go on killing me please ;D

Dagi

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #332 on: June 20, 2007, 06:05:39 pm »
I love you,” he said.
That made my day!
I wish we could have heard that in the movie!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #333 on: June 20, 2007, 11:27:01 pm »
Enough talk about dirty diapers! I can't take it anymore. I gotta change the subject quick! Uggh! :o
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Love or no love
« Reply #334 on: June 20, 2007, 11:30:46 pm »
Straddling Jack with his full weight, overpowering the first person he'd ever made love to only hours before, Ennis' hands tightened around Jack's throat; intensely confused aggression blinded Ennis so much, he could hardly see through his tears.

Jack struggled and kicked madly, kneeing Ennis squarely on the nose; Ennis wiped his bloodied nose with the sleeve of his shirt, stared at the smear and stood there gasping confounded.

Jack, startled by the sight of Ennis' blood, rushed over to comfort his lover; Ennis, who was taught to be nobody's fool under any circumstance, sucker punched Jack in the eye so hard, the sound echoed through the glen.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #335 on: June 21, 2007, 12:00:45 am »
Dear God!  I've really opened up a can of worms.   :D

Can of worms?  No, more like a crock of shi....    :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #336 on: June 21, 2007, 12:27:31 am »
Good Grief!  I'm so unsavvy on a proper forum, it's embarrassing!  I feel like a baby bird that's fallen out of the nest, flapping around all helpless.  This is very different to IMDb!

:D :D :D  

Hey, this is fun!   :D  Okay, enough playing.  Hello, everyone!  I'm so happy to 'see' you all again.  I've been away too long this time. 

Toycoon, I'm so sorry if you were worried.  Hey, I always come back!  I always will.  Just real life issues come up sometimes and can't be put off any longer.  I'll explain more later in a PM, if I ever work out how to send one.  But I knew where you all were, and I'd always find you.  Man, I sound like Daniel Day Lewis/Hawkeye in The Last of the Mohicans.  "Stay alive.  I will find you!"

But if I'm ever away for so long again, I'll make sure I let you all know beforehand.  I am sorry.

Anyway, I want to post a story but I think there's a mighty big chance it's more than 3 sentences, Toycoon!  I'd say at least......4?  :D     

Spiceylife, my girl!  I am so glad to see you here, Little Darlin!  I knew you would come, and you didn't disappoint.  Welcome back, sweetie.  I hope everything is alright!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Exploring
« Reply #337 on: June 21, 2007, 12:29:41 am »
Cue the Star Trek theme!  (I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!)   ;D

I know Clyde!  I couldn't resist!  I've been a Star Trek fan since I was 10!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Indigo Twist-Del Mar
« Reply #338 on: June 21, 2007, 01:29:21 am »
Susie, Merr, Dagi, Spiceylife, Malina, Daphne and MaineWriter, this one is for you.  I'm still working on Bobby part 2

Jack and Ennis were seated, side-by-side, on their beige leather couch.  Jack was reading a novel and Ennis watched the news on their wide screen TV.  Little Indigo was playing with a set of oversized blocks at their feet.  “Hear anything interestin’ at the new parent’s group meeting tonight?”  Ennis asked Jack as he watched Dan Rather.  “Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did!” Jack responded as he looked up from his book.  “Ms. Blankenship suggested we try a little something with Indigo.  She said it would help her immune system function properly, and would also promote bonding.”  Ennis had to smile at Jack’s terminology.  That man was a fast learner.  “Okay, what is this thing we should do?”  It was Ennis.  He turned off the TV and faced his lover.  Jack placed his book on the coffee table and reached for his daughter.  Little Indigo was dressed all in silk and bows, and she smelled like talcum powder and baby shampoo.  She looked fondly at Jack as he placed her on his knee.  “Hi there, little one!”  Jack cooed as he cuddled his child.  Indigo giggled and placed a small hand on Jack’s chin.  Ennis ticked her dimpled knee.  “Well,” Jack said, “Ms. Blankenship said to kiss Indigo on the cheek, give her a big wet one.  The enzymes in our saliva will deliver disease fighting substances to her system.  It’ll also convey affection, which is where the bonding part comes in.” 

Ennis smiled tenderly while he shook his head.  “But we already kiss her on the cheek. How is this somethin’ new?”  "Well, I was told that we should kiss her as often as we can....and don’t forget the sloppy part.”  Jack placed a wet kiss on Indigo’s cheek.  “See, like that!”  Indigo laughed and returned Jack’s kiss.  Ennis and Jack were amazed at Indigo’s rather precocious display of affection.  “Will you look at that?”  Ennis laughed as he took his child from Jack’s arms.  “Here, let me try.”  Ennis puckered and placed a tender kiss on his daughter’s cheek.  She squealed with pleasure.  “It seems Ms. Blankenship is onto somethin’ there!”  Ennis said as he rose to his feet.  He gently placed Indigo on Jack’s lap and left to start dinner.

While in the kitchen, Ennis listened to the sounds of Jack and Indigo playing on the living room floor.  Jack was making animal sounds and rolling on the carpet while Indigo laughed and whooped.  Ennis looked in on his family and felt a sudden pang.  He watched as Jack lifted a laughing Indigo into the air, only to lower her and plant another wet kiss on her cheek.  To think that he almost missed out on this!  After supper Jack and Ennis put their daughter to bed.  She was well fed, dry and content.  With his little baby taken care of, Ennis decided it was time to tend to his big baby..
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 01:50:47 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Exploring
« Reply #339 on: June 21, 2007, 01:40:37 am »
I'll be thinking of this one the next time I go walking in the woods, littlewing.  And I just loved that little hint at the erotic.  So Jack is tight and sweet, huh?  I'll just bet he is.   ;)

Gary

:laugh: :laugh:  Thanks, Gary!