Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120040 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Indigo Twist-Del Mar
« Reply #340 on: June 21, 2007, 01:55:52 am »
Aww  What a sweet and loving scene, littlewing.  And the sloppy, wet kisses reminded me of something my father used to do back when I was a toddler.  He'd come home for lunch, and since I hadn't started school yet, I was there, too.  And when he'd get ready to go back to work he'd put his face against mine and rub his whiskers against my cheek and then give me a raspberry.  He'd laugh at my annoyed expression as I wiped the spit off my face.

Thanks so much for the AU.  I might write my own fanfic from there one of these days.

Gary

P.S.  Is it true that sloppy, wet kisses are good for babies?

Ah, Gary!  Thanks so much for posting your sweet story.  I'm glad you have such fond memories of your dad.  I read in "First" magazine that kisses to a baby's cheek is good for them.  The sloppy part I made up!!  :laugh:

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #341 on: June 21, 2007, 05:18:39 am »
They were lying on the meadow, enjoying the warm sunset light.
Gary was stroking tenderly Dagi´s hair, her head resting in his lap. When she looked up, she could see Toycoon smiling, massaging Gary´s stiff shoulders, leaning with his back gainst Clyde´s back .
Dagi run her fingers through Susie´s wild brown hair since she was resting her head in Dagi´s lap, chatting without fullstops or commas about all the naughty things she would like to do once left alone with Jake, her words wrapping us up in a comforting sweet fog.
Marie was giving Susie a professional footrub, but every now and then she turned around to her laptop when she was overwhelmed by the inner urge to writewritewrite.
Merrily hugged us all with looong arms in a tight warm embrace.
Spiceylife kept running around us in circles, flattering like a babybird, singing <I feel like a virgin...posting for the very first time...!>

This was one odd dream, yet when I woke up, it felt  so real.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Indigo Twist-Del Mar
« Reply #342 on: June 21, 2007, 05:22:21 am »
Susie, Merr, Dagi, Spiceylife, Malina, Daphne and MaineWriter, this one is for you.  I'm still working on Bobby part 2

Jack and Ennis were seated, side-by-side, on their beige leather couch.  Jack was reading a novel and Ennis watched the news on their wide screen TV.  Little Indigo was playing with a set of oversized blocks at their feet.  “Hear anything interestin’ at the new parent’s group meeting tonight?”  Ennis asked Jack as he watched Dan Rather.  “Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did!” Jack responded as he looked up from his book.  “Ms. Blankenship suggested we try a little something with Indigo.  She said it would help her immune system function properly, and would also promote bonding.”  Ennis had to smile at Jack’s terminology.  That man was a fast learner.  “Okay, what is this thing we should do?”  It was Ennis.  He turned off the TV and faced his lover.  Jack placed his book on the coffee table and reached for his daughter.  Little Indigo was dressed all in silk and bows, and she smelled like talcum powder and baby shampoo.  She looked fondly at Jack as he placed her on his knee.  “Hi there, little one!”  Jack cooed as he cuddled his child.  Indigo giggled and placed a small hand on Jack’s chin.  Ennis ticked her dimpled knee.  “Well,” Jack said, “Ms. Blankenship said to kiss Indigo on the cheek, give her a big wet one.  The enzymes in our saliva will deliver disease fighting substances to her system.  It’ll also convey affection, which is where the bonding part comes in.” 

Ennis smiled tenderly while he shook his head.  “But we already kiss her on the cheek. How is this somethin’ new?”  "Well, I was told that we should kiss her as often as we can....and don’t forget the sloppy part.”  Jack placed a wet kiss on Indigo’s cheek.  “See, like that!”  Indigo laughed and returned Jack’s kiss.  Ennis and Jack were amazed at Indigo’s rather precocious display of affection.  “Will you look at that?”  Ennis laughed as he took his child from Jack’s arms.  “Here, let me try.”  Ennis puckered and placed a tender kiss on his daughter’s cheek.  She squealed with pleasure.  “It seems Ms. Blankenship is onto somethin’ there!”  Ennis said as he rose to his feet.  He gently placed Indigo on Jack’s lap and left to start dinner.

While in the kitchen, Ennis listened to the sounds of Jack and Indigo playing on the living room floor.  Jack was making animal sounds and rolling on the carpet while Indigo laughed and whooped.  Ennis looked in on his family and felt a sudden pang.  He watched as Jack lifted a laughing Indigo into the air, only to lower her and plant another wet kiss on her cheek.  To think that he almost missed out on this!  After supper Jack and Ennis put their daughter to bed.  She was well fed, dry and content.  With his little baby taken care of, Ennis decided it was time to tend to his big baby..

Oh Marie, that was sooo sweet! I can hear Indigo´s laughter! She sure has the best parents in the whole Alternate Universe! And how lovely to dedicate it to the mamies!

Dagi

Peeling Potatoes
« Reply #343 on: June 21, 2007, 05:27:26 am »
Jack put the knife and the half peeled potatoe aside and went over to Ennis.
„Hey, cowboy, you must be tired after a whole day with the sheep, come on, let me do this for you.“
He kneeled down in front of his friend, took the soap out of his hand and let it slip through his
palms until they were covered with thick, creamy foam.
Ennis swallowed hard, stared transfixed at Jack´s hands, his half erect member speaking volumes.
Jack leaned in to plant a soft innocent kiss on those seductively parted lips, trying to distract his love for a moment.
„Jack, ohhgoodlord that feels...aaahhh..“ moaned Ennis, surprised and exited by the sensation of Jack´s hands the creamy foam making them slide softly over his shaft and the sensitive tip of his instantly hard member.
Ennis grabbed hold of Jack´s shoulder with one hand, burying his nails in the flesh, kissed him hungrily  groaning into his mouth while he stroked firmly over Jack´s manhood that filled his jeans threatening to burst the seams.
The all day pent-up lust had made him all too  ready for this.

Up on the high pasture  the memory of Jack´s mouth sucking him hard, the
   thought of the    unmistakable moan he evoked when his  dick hit that sweet
   spot of lust inside Jack had more than once threatened to overwhelm him
   almost making him come without even touching himself; he had been
   lying there  on the meadow, eyes closed, breathing hard, biting his lips trying
   to somehow get a grip on himself for he did not want to waste his seed but
   spare it all for Jack as the most precious gift he could offer to the person
   that meant the world to him...

Now he felt a little ashamed that he was about to come after only a few determined strokes, but when he looked at Jack´s face he saw his own rapture reflected in his man´s half closed eyes filled with pure love and drunk with lust. The sight of those pink swollen lips wet with Ennis´ own saliva were more than he could stand.
„Let go, cowboy, let go, no need to hold back, ya won´t soil yer jeans this time...“ Jack whispered raucously. Once more he let his wet, slippery palm glide over Ennis´ tip, one more stroke to the base, and he felt Ennis´ cock  pumping when he came, his hips buckling, crying out loud, shooting his hot semen all over Jack´s lap.
Ennis leaned his forehead against his lover´s, both breathing fiercely, and after a glance at Jack´s jeans he mumbled shamefully: „I´ll wash them out for ya, sorry bud, couldn´t control myself...“
„Don´t worry, Ennis“, Jack answered with a broad grin, „perhaps you were too busy to notice, but I soiled them all by myself...!“

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Hey Louise, what a  beautiful surprise! And you put us all to a shame (exept Toycoon, of course) sticking to the  3-sentence rule... sexy and sweet! Go on, Louise, the first thing to learn here is that we are never satisfied, we always want MOOORE!

it's a discipline I suppose, I have had plenty of opportunity to write in long form,and I tend to go on and on, so it is refreshing to write short things!

and if anyone wants to know what I write the rest of the time take a peek in the Creative Writing forum here on Bettermost where some of my completed (and not yet completed) books are.  I don't advert them as Brokeback fics any longer, however...!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Dagi

Re: peeling potatoes
« Reply #345 on: June 21, 2007, 06:32:51 am »
Thank you, Susie. You are really sweet. How nice to hear that I could surprise you!

Dagi

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #346 on: June 21, 2007, 07:20:22 am »
Another one for your enjoyment...

“Well, I guess we’ll pack up in the mornin’, I’ll head ta Lightning Flat,” said Jack, poking at the embers of the campfire with a stick. “My daddy says a bunch a shingles blew off the roof in that last big storm we had. I’ll be spendin’ a few days helpin’ him fix that.”

“Wish I could go with ya,” said Ennis, softly. “We’d get the job done in no time.”

Jack looked at him, a myriad of answers running through his mind.

"Yeah, I’d love ta have ya help me…and have ya meet my folks. Mebbe then we could make this relationship real.”

“When ya say things like that, ya twist the knife, Ennis. You don’t know how much it hurts.”

“Bet yer better with a hammer n nails than I am, Ennis. You could do the whole job by yerself in half the time it’ll take me.”

“What’s stopping you? Get in the truck, let’s go.”

But all Jack said was, “Ya got yer girls, Ennis, and yer job. I know ya can’t take anymore time off.”

Ennis nodded. “Yeah. That’s it.”
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #347 on: June 21, 2007, 10:01:19 am »
I'm sorry Clyde and everyone else who I have offended. 

Merrily

Who's offended?????

That's what babies do!

I just though it was funny that "a can of worms" was really " a crock of sh.."

Hmmmm  It's not funny if you have to explain it, is it?    :-\

Offline Clyde-B

Re: Exploring
« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2007, 10:06:32 am »
I know Clyde!  I couldn't resist!  I've been a Star Trek fan since I was 10!

Well, Marie, Your story had me hummin it!  Ummhmm.   ;D

Offline Clyde-B

Re: Love or no love
« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2007, 11:05:52 am »
Ouch!  That made my own eye hurt!  That is such a sad moment in their relationship.  Everything could have been different if they knew how to open up, and trusted one another with the truth.

Like I said yesterday, I think Ennis always held something back because of what happened in this scene.  I know that Ennis could have said something just as well as Jack, but even though Ennis didn't put his feelings into words, he did seem to make it clear that he was upset about going down the mountain early.  And I think Jack broke Ennis's heart that day when he pretended like he didn't care one way or the other.

Gary

I have always thought that when Jack saw Ennis in a funk sitting on that grassy knoll, he thought Ennis was upset about the money, after all that's what he'd said, and he'd already told Jack that this was "a one-shot thing we got goin here."  Even if it wasn't, nothin could be done about it Ennis was all set to get married. So he grabbed his rope because he knew that his lame attempts at being macho always made Ennis laugh.   And it worked for a while until their wrasslin and tumbling brought them into such intimate contact that Ennis had to push Jack away, push from his mind the loss, the hurt, the truth.

I still do the same thing.  There are times when I watch other people and it's almost like I can read their minds, tell exactly what they're thinking, but if I'm staring into the eyes of someone I love the words all disappear, the mind turns to mush, and I haven't a clue what to say.  If I say anything, it  comes out as  what seems to me this boring stream of inane drivel, so more often than not I say nothing.  I think Ennis may have had the same problem.