Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120215 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #430 on: June 24, 2007, 10:10:52 pm »
Thanks Gary.  Wow, that hotel looks wonderful, but probably cost prohibitive, hunh.  Maybe they gave tours like the Hotel Del Coronaro in San Diego?  Just not in winter though as I have NO winter clothes anymore and don't want to buy any either. 

Merrily

Merr, perhaps we can go in together on a suite or something.  Although I enjoy camping, I can't do a lot of hiking, as I have deformed feet.  TMI?  :laugh:

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Riverton is Such a Lonely, Lonely Town
« Reply #431 on: June 24, 2007, 10:28:30 pm »
Safely inside his small home, Ennis placed his gear in the proper places and sat at his small table.  He reached for the postcard that Jack Twist sent him only last month, accepting his invitation to meet up at Don Wroe’s cabin.  The trip was only 3 weeks away, and just the thought of being with Jack seemed to chase away the lonely feelings.  He prepared himself a simple dinner of franks and beans, all the while holding the postcard like a treasure.  He ate with a light heart and began to smile as he thought of his trip and the laughter, the love, and the tenderness that awaited him.

Ya know, Littlewing1957, I haven't been teary eyed over our film in months. I especially like the detail of Ennis holding the postcard 'like a treasure' through his simple dinner. This little story is painfully lonely and rather sad. Brilliant!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

He Held Me!
« Reply #432 on: June 24, 2007, 11:07:21 pm »
Ennis didn’t mind being alone when he had such fond memories of Jack Twist to sustain him.  He was awake, in bed, when he had an urge to touch himself, down there.  In his mind and his heart he remembered Jack, and how Jack liked to hold him.  Jack held him even when they didn’t necessarily feel like having sex.  Jack loved Ennis’ sacks of sugar, often palming them, gently rubbing, feeling them relax and expand in his large hands.

Ennis remembered sitting by the fire, or on the couch, side by side, as Jack held him.  He often became very forward – freeing Ennis from his jeans, palming his sacks, holding them like they were balls of gold.  Ennis didn’t mind this one bit!  Didn’t mind that the very act of holding him, caressing him, was becoming Jack’s favorite past-time. 

And suddenly Ennis saw the image of Jack bending down, taking one ball into his mouth, releasing it and gulping the other.  Ennis could see Jack gently mouthed the small treasures, tasting, licking, moaning until the vibrations almost forced Ennis to lose his senses.  Ennis couldn’t wait to be with Jack again.  Couldn’t wait to be held.

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #433 on: June 25, 2007, 01:46:08 am »
Q: What state are you from?  A: Confusion mostly!

Now that's funny, Clyde.   ;D

So you spent some of your formative years in Kentucky?  You do realize that West Virginia is just on the other side of Kentucky, right?  We're almost neighbors.  Sort of like the Hatfields and the McCoys.  ...oh wait, that might be a bad analogy.   :P

Gary

I hope we're not like the Hatfields and the McCoys!

Actually it was southern Indiana (Madison to be exact)  My people had already moved from Kentucky.  But it was right across the Ohio river from Louisville.  Boat races, Hanging Rock, Clifty Falls State Park, climbing the Devil's Backbone.  I still have a lot of cousins down there.

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #434 on: June 25, 2007, 01:52:58 am »
Ennis Del Mar walked home from the bus depot loaded down with his personal belongings.  He just finished 4 weeks up near the Tetons for the round-up, and caught the first bus he could catch back to Riverton.  He was walking a bit slower than usual, realizing that his small trailer would not be very welcoming.  There was no one to welcome him home.   Ennis passed by the grocers and debated whether or not he should go in and buy a few groceries.  He was out of most things before he even left for the long job, but he shrugged and decided against it.  He could always go shopping tomorrow.

Ennis flinched as he walked the last block or so to his trailer park.  The streets were dry, rather dusty, devoid of any signs of life, save a small white dog running across the road with its tail between its legs.  The loneliness was even more profound than last night at the ranch when he woke up in a sweat muttering, “I want my man!  I want my man!”  Ennis cringed at the memory.  He hoped no one heard him!

Safely inside his small home, Ennis placed his gear in the proper places and sat at his small table.  He reached for the postcard that Jack Twist sent him only last month, accepting his invitation to meet up at Don Wroe’s cabin.  The trip was only 3 weeks away, and just the thought of being with Jack seemed to chase away the lonely feelings.  He prepared himself a simple dinner of franks and beans, all the while holding the postcard like a treasure.  He ate with a light heart and began to smile as he thought of his trip and the laughter, the love, and the tenderness that awaited him.

Marie,

Ya got me again. I'm a sucker for sweet stories.

And look at that picture of yours!  Sexy and seductive, that deep deep red is sure your color!

Dagi

Re: The "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Archive
« Reply #435 on: June 25, 2007, 05:37:10 am »
Thank you, Dagi. The archive makes it easy for folks to read the threads without our usual banter.  ;)

Personally, I love our banter! And of course, I love you too, sweetheart.

I love our "banter", too. And you, honey! (Could we possibly make a really big sandwich?)

Dagi

« Reply #436 on: June 25, 2007, 05:40:52 am »
Ennis Del Mar walked home from the bus depot loaded down with his personal belongings.  He just finished 4 weeks up near the Tetons for the round-up, and caught the first bus he could catch back to Riverton.  He was walking a bit slower than usual, realizing that his small trailer would not be very welcoming.  There was no one to welcome him home.   Ennis passed by the grocers and debated whether or not he should go in and buy a few groceries.  He was out of most things before he even left for the long job, but he shrugged and decided against it.  He could always go shopping tomorrow.

Ennis flinched as he walked the last block or so to his trailer park.  The streets were dry, rather dusty, devoid of any signs of life, save a small white dog running across the road with its tail between its legs.  The loneliness was even more profound than last night at the ranch when he woke up in a sweat muttering, “I want my man!  I want my man!”  Ennis cringed at the memory.  He hoped no one heard him!

How can a story be so sad and so beautiful at the same time? “I want my man!  I want my man!”  Ennis cringed at the memory. :'( :'(

Thank you, honey.

Dagi

Re: He Held Me!
« Reply #437 on: June 25, 2007, 05:45:15 am »
......  Jack held him even when they didn’t necessarily feel like having sex.  Jack loved Ennis’ sacks of sugar, often palming them, gently rubbing, feeling them relax and expand in his large hands.

..... Ennis couldn’t wait to be with Jack again.  Couldn’t wait to be held.

Marie, that was so sweet and tender and hot. I personally can´t imagine how he could do one day without his love.

Thank you for writing and sharing, you are nurturing our hearts.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #438 on: June 25, 2007, 05:51:03 am »
Hey Clyde and Dagi and Gary,

I read this yesterday Clyde, but I was a bit too overwhelmed to reply, you made me cry ... honest to God!!.  You're all so sweet and supportive ... and that's why I love being here so much and why I love you guys!  Sometimes when I'm feeling a bit down, it's very comforting to get a "big hug" from  you all ....  .... or a much needed kick up the bum! ....

Love Susie

ps. So I write like an angel hunh???  You'd better not read my next one then ....  or you'll see why that guy over on IMDb called me the Spawn of Satan!!!

Susie, we all need a kick up the bum every once in a while...but really, there is no reason at all to be insecure in your case. But I know that this is not a question of reasons or no reasons, it´s illogical (?), that´s what makes it so difficult.

Just say a word if you need a hug, love!

Dagi

« Reply #439 on: June 25, 2007, 05:54:28 am »
You're doing a brilliant job Dagi....  it's amazing to see just how many stories we've written!  If you need any help, just let me know ... I could do a page or two for you honey.

Susie

It´s okay, thanks for the offer, wasn´t that much work, I did it in two evenings, and now the up-dating is going to be easy...as littlewing and Toycoon are the only ones who are writing lately ;).