Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119444 times)

Dagi

Re: A Letter
« Reply #450 on: June 25, 2007, 03:50:29 pm »
It is so very sad that Ennis couldn't own what he felt.  And your little story illustrates that beautifully. 

Gary

P.S.  Laying in bed with your sick little cowboy?  Whatever could you mean?

My son has fever and I put him to bed. I was lying in bed with him. He is actually a Taurus, not a cowboy. But he speaks about as much as Ennis, so he´s my little cowboy.

Thank you, Gary.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #451 on: June 25, 2007, 03:52:49 pm »
But now I look like the bad guy.  Everybody is wondering what I could have said that brought on this bend of insecurity.    :'(

I didn't say nothin' bad, damn it!   >:(

Yeah, hell, what did you say, you meeeaaaan guy ,........HUH?

Dagi

« Reply #452 on: June 25, 2007, 03:57:36 pm »
I have only one request concerning the archive: Could you please write the title of your stories right on top of them, not only in the subject line, that would help me a lot. Oh, and if you want to help me even more, you can write "by" and your name behind the title.

Thank you!
Dagi

Dagi

Re: Fourteen Years Uncensored (NC-17) by Susie
« Reply #453 on: June 25, 2007, 03:59:52 pm »
Wow Susie!

You allowed me to read this a while back, but it's only gotten better with age.  I think the first time I read it I was simply shocked by your awareness of what men can get up to together, but this time I picked up on the subtleties.  Jack is hopeful, as he always is, and Ennis, true to his character, is withdrawn and slightly paranoid.  And since they can't simply talk using words the other will understand, they communicate through their sex and passion.

I loved that Jack was on top this time.  And boy was that sexy and dirty when he put his tongue...   :P  Well, I won't go into it.   :-X  Let's just say the thoughts of Jack doing that to Ennis, and then climbing up and driving the point home so to speak, sends me into a tailspin.  (No pun intended.   ;D

I don't think I realized the first time I read this, but I picked up clues reading it just now that this was the night before they had their big fight by the lake.  And if I'm right, that means this was the last time they made love.  That is just devastating, Susie.

This is a beautiful story of love and lust, of lost opportunities and time slipping away.

Gary

Gary, you are one amazing guy.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Riverton is Such a Lonely, Lonely Town
« Reply #454 on: June 25, 2007, 04:03:03 pm »
Ya know, Littlewing1957, I haven't been teary eyed over our film in months. I especially like the detail of Ennis holding the postcard 'like a treasure' through his simple dinner. This little story is painfully lonely and rather sad. Brilliant!

Thanks, Toycoon!

Dagi

« Reply #455 on: June 25, 2007, 04:31:24 pm »
Awww  Hope the little guy is okay now.

Gary

P.S.  I didn't know you were a mother.

I have two sons: Moritz (4y/o) and Till (2y/o). Yeah, I´m one a the dirty mamas. He is sleeping now, with high fever.
I´ll go to bed now, too, who knows what the night may bring, not too much sleep probably.

Good night, have a nice party here, girls and guys! I envy you. Fuck that damn time differece. Fuck it. Sorry.

Dagi

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #456 on: June 25, 2007, 06:48:46 pm »
That was delightful, Susie!!! I love a little dog, ya know.    ;D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: Fourteen Years Uncensored (NC-17)
« Reply #457 on: June 25, 2007, 08:15:55 pm »
 Oh Susie, I really like stories that combine sex with real emotion.  Makes it all the hotter   *fan fan fan*

I particularly like it sweet and hot.  (Just like I like my men!  ;D)

Sure glad they didn't notice that Boyscout troop in the bushes with their fieldglasses working on their Wilderness Survival merit badges.
Would a kind a spoiled it.

Offline Clyde-B

« Reply #458 on: June 25, 2007, 08:20:30 pm »
A Letter

After coming back from Lightning Flat Ennis opened his closet and took out an envelope he had been hiding there, " To Jack Twist, Childress, Texas, in case of my death".

He took out the letter: " My dearest Jack. Maybe I´ll never say it out loud, but I want you to know that I love you. I´ve been loving you since the night you let me inside of you and I will love you till the day I die, with body and soul, with all my heart. Yours, Ennis"

He crumpled the letter and burnt it.

Oh Dagi, So sad!

Offline Clyde-B

Re: Let's go for a walk
« Reply #459 on: June 25, 2007, 08:27:00 pm »

Let’s go for a walk by Susie

“Jack, come over here!”  Jack didn’t need to be told twice, bounding into the kitchen and throwing himself into Ennis’ open arms, affectionately licking a sloppy wet line from the base of his neck, all the way up the side of his cheek.

Alma walked in, stony faced, “Get out of my kitchen!” she ordered, collecting the dirty dishes and dropping them, with a clatter, into the sink.

“Come on Jack, time to go!” Jack followed Ennis into the living room and snuggled up with him on the couch.

“You make me so happy, little darlin’, d’ya know that?” Ennis smiled.  Jack responded by nuzzling his neck, breathing softly in his ear, and eagerly wagging his tail.

“Get that damn dog off my couch, Ennis Del Mar!” came an angry voice from the other room.

“Let’s go for a walk, bud” Ennis lead the way into the hall, grabbed the lead from it’s hook, and with Jack close at his heel, headed out of the apartment.

I was going to call this one “Puppy Love” but I thought that would give it away …. Hehehe!

Susie    

Ya got me!  I thought our boys were being really rude there for a minute.