Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119096 times)

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: Field Trip
« Reply #460 on: June 25, 2007, 08:35:41 pm »

“Miss Parker, what’re they doin’?”

“Nothing Billy”, she searched frantically for some kind of explanation, “ I expect they’re just practicing bull ridin’…. now hurry along…. scoot!”

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: A Letter
« Reply #461 on: June 25, 2007, 08:48:07 pm »
A Letter

After coming back from Lightning Flat Ennis opened his closet and took out an envelope he had been hiding there, " To Jack Twist, Childress, Texas, in case of my death".

He took out the letter: " My dearest Jack. Maybe I´ll never say it out loud, but I want you to know that I love you. I´ve been loving you since the night you let me inside of you and I will love you till the day I die, with body and soul, with all my heart. Yours, Ennis"

He crumpled the letter and burnt it.

Dearest Dagi,
I missed this story earlier. It is strikingly beautiful and very heartfelt. I don't know how we continue to pull these gut wrenching tales every day.

Yours,
Toycoon
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Let's go for a walk
« Reply #462 on: June 25, 2007, 11:22:30 pm »
  Jack responded by nuzzling his neck, breathing softly in his ear, and eagerly wagging his tail.

You are so damn silly, Susiebell! Down girl, down!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Never
« Reply #463 on: June 25, 2007, 11:37:06 pm »
There was a look in Jack's eyes that Ennis never saw a man give another man before; it made Ennis' entire body throb with lust.

Cigarettes, whiskey and desire; it was a taste in his mouth he'd never had before.

Ennis tore at Jack's clothes, felt his hairy body, held his face, stroked his firm flesh, never denying this was what he'd always wanted and secretly craved.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: He Held Me!
« Reply #464 on: June 26, 2007, 12:25:44 am »
Hi littlewing.  Guess Toycoon and I saw your last story from much different viewpoints.  This one is really a HOT one but also lonely too. I really identify with Ennis.

Merrily

Thanks, Merr.  I, too, identify with Ennis.  I know this man!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 12:50:51 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Riverton is Such a Lonely, Lonely Town
« Reply #465 on: June 26, 2007, 12:27:22 am »
Marie,

Ya got me again. I'm a sucker for sweet stories.

And look at that picture of yours!  Sexy and seductive, that deep deep red is sure your color!

Why thank you, Clyde.  I just love red.  And when can we see a picture of you?  I'm dying to see what you look like.  No pressure, though  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #466 on: June 26, 2007, 12:29:11 am »
Hey Clyde and Dagi and Gary,

I read this yesterday Clyde, but I was a bit too overwhelmed to reply, you made me cry ... honest to God!!.  You're all so sweet and supportive ... and that's why I love being here so much and why I love you guys!  Sometimes when I'm feeling a bit down, it's very comforting to get a "big hug" from  you all ....  .... or a much needed kick up the bum! ....

Love Susie

ps. So I write like an angel hunh???  You'd better not read my next one then ....  or you'll see why that guy over on IMDb called me the Spawn of Satan!!!

Ah my sweet SusieBell!  I don't know what I would do without you!  I love being here with you and for you!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #467 on: June 26, 2007, 12:29:58 am »
Oh littlewing ... now look what you've gone and done ..  ... so sad, with just a glimmer of hope ... lovely!

Susie 

Thanks, Susie!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Fourteen Years Uncensored (NC-17)
« Reply #468 on: June 26, 2007, 12:34:51 am »
NC-17

I originally posted this story on it's own thread, but it made me feel a little vulnerable as it's so personal to me .... and it's pretty graphic!  So I'm posting it here on our lovely J+E thread where I feel safe...... Please don't read on if you're easily shocked!  Sorry toycoon ... I've gone ever so slightly over the three sentence rule!

Fourteen Years Uncensored

Susie, this is just as brilliant as I remember.  I have a copy saved to my hard drive, but I'm so glad to see it here, as well.  Amazing story, my Love!  I can't even find the words to describe how I feel about "Fourteen Years!"  Sublime, Susie!  Sublime!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #469 on: June 26, 2007, 12:36:01 am »

How can a story be so sad and so beautiful at the same time? “I want my man!  I want my man!”  Ennis cringed at the memory. :'( :'(

Thank you, honey.

You're very welcome, Sweets!  This one took a lot out of me!