Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120031 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: He Held Me!
« Reply #470 on: June 26, 2007, 12:37:05 am »
There you go about them sacks of sugar again!!!   .  Super sexy littlewing .... but still makes me feel a little sad.

Susie   

:laugh:  :laugh:  Susie, I don't know what else to call...them!  Thanks for your kind words!

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: Riverton is Such a Lonely, Lonely Town
« Reply #471 on: June 26, 2007, 12:38:44 am »
Why thank you, Clyde.  I just love red.  And when can we see a picture of you?  I'm dying to see what you look like.  No pressure, though  :)

I'll have to dig one up.  The only one's I have handy are driver's license and passport photos    SCARY!!! :o

When you look like your passport photo it's time to go home!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: A Letter
« Reply #472 on: June 26, 2007, 12:39:31 am »
A Letter

After coming back from Lightning Flat Ennis opened his closet and took out an envelope he had been hiding there, " To Jack Twist, Childress, Texas, in case of my death".

He took out the letter: " My dearest Jack. Maybe I´ll never say it out loud, but I want you to know that I love you. I´ve been loving you since the night you let me inside of you and I will love you till the day I die, with body and soul, with all my heart. Yours, Ennis"

He crumpled the letter and burnt it.

Dagi, this is a very original story!  I love it.  I'm trying to find a way to continue it.  I just may post a part 2 if you don't mind?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Riverton is Such a Lonely, Lonely Town
« Reply #473 on: June 26, 2007, 12:40:33 am »
This is a beautifully realized scene, littlewing.  So sad, and the way Ennis calls out in his sleep and holds the postcard is so indicative of his love for Jack.  Great writing as always.

Gary

Why thank you, Gary Sweetheart!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: He Held Me!
« Reply #474 on: June 26, 2007, 12:41:13 am »
MMM MM  That Jack is a talented boy.   ;)  BTW, "sacks of sugar" made me blush a little for some reason.

Gary

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #475 on: June 26, 2007, 12:44:13 am »
My son has fever and I put him to bed. I was lying in bed with him. He is actually a Taurus, not a cowboy. But he speaks about as much as Ennis, so he´s my little cowboy.

Thank you, Gary.

Dagi

I hope your son is better, Dagi!  I'm a Taurus as well!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #476 on: June 26, 2007, 12:45:52 am »

Good night, have a nice party here, girls and guys! I envy you. Fuck that damn time differece. Fuck it. Sorry.

Dagi

Oh, Dagi!  ::)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Let's go for a walk
« Reply #477 on: June 26, 2007, 12:48:43 am »

Let’s go for a walk by Susie

“Jack, come over here!”  Jack didn’t need to be told twice, bounding into the kitchen and throwing himself into Ennis’ open arms, affectionately licking a sloppy wet line from the base of his neck, all the way up the side of his cheek.

Alma walked in, stony faced, “Get out of my kitchen!” she ordered, collecting the dirty dishes and dropping them, with a clatter, into the sink.

“Come on Jack, time to go!” Jack followed Ennis into the living room and snuggled up with him on the couch.

“You make me so happy, little darlin’, d’ya know that?” Ennis smiled.  Jack responded by nuzzling his neck, breathing softly in his ear, and eagerly wagging his tail.

“Get that damn dog off my couch, Ennis Del Mar!” came an angry voice from the other room.

“Let’s go for a walk, bud” Ennis lead the way into the hall, grabbed the lead from it’s hook, and with Jack close at his heel, headed out of the apartment.

I was going to call this one “Puppy Love” but I thought that would give it away …. Hehehe!

Susie    

Wonderful, Susie!  So playful and sweet!  I always thought that Jack or Ennis (perhaps both) would have a pet.  Your stories are always so original and fresh.  Lovely work, as always!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Never (part 2)
« Reply #478 on: June 26, 2007, 01:10:34 am »
Jack was beyond denying anything. He removed what was left of his shirt and
Stretched his arms wide, welcoming Ennis into a fevered embrace. 

Ennis kissed at the short, curly hairs on Jack’s firm chest.  Jack moaned with pleasure as he allowed his lover to lick and suck.  Ennis grabbed a few chest hairs with his teeth, pulled gently, raising Jack’s sweaty skin bit-by-bit.  The sensation was unlike anything Jack ever experienced in his lifetime!

“Take off your clothes, Cowboy!”  Jack ordered.  “I need you, now!”  Ennis was taken aback.  He was not used to Jack ordering him around, and he wasn’t sure if he liked it.  But when Jack pounced as though Ennis wasn’t moving fast enough, Ennis decided that he liked being told what to do.  He liked it very much…

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 01:47:30 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Never (part 3)
« Reply #479 on: June 26, 2007, 01:46:11 am »
“I’ll do anything you say!”  Ennis grunted as he practically tore the buttons from his good shirt.  He flung his boots aside, followed by his jeans.  Jack had Ennis in his mouth before he could completely discard his briefs!

And just before he found his release, Ennis pulled himself free of Jack’s voracious mouth.  Jack didn’t like it, wanted more, but Ennis found his member lubricated just enough, courtesy of Jack’s saliva.

“Turn around, Rodeo!  I got something nice fer ya!”  It was Ennis’ turn to do the ordering!  Jack obeyed.  He pushed his backside toward his lover, braced himself…