Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119405 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #500 on: June 27, 2007, 12:14:15 am »
If anyone feels like crying, go to page 6. I posted a YT video with the song "What hurts the most" along with my story "The Sun". That song really gets me every time.

Wow, Dagi, that's amazing!  You posted one of my favorites!  And along with your lovely tale, well, I am crying.  I'll be okay in a minute!!  :'(

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #501 on: June 27, 2007, 12:50:17 am »
You kids!!  ;D  Haven't ya'll settled down yet?!  :P

Hey--what about capitol and capital/principle and principal?? Is English the hardest language to learn?
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Alma Jr's Gifts
« Reply #502 on: June 27, 2007, 01:03:37 am »
Extreme AU.  I took a few liberties here with sequence of events, characters, etc.  I’m even over the 3 paragraph rule.  It won’t happen again.  Well, at least I hope it won't!

Jack studied a tiny dress that was covered with bows and ribbons.  He loved it, and wasn’t put off by the price.  $100.00 for a tiny dress was steep, but to Jack, it was a pittance.  He loved Ennis Del Mar and Ennis deserved only the best.

“What do you think about this dress, Lureen?”   Jack asked his wife as he held the dress high enough for her to see it.  Lureen was shopping in the diaper section at the other side of the floor.  She looked at the tiny garment and wrinkled her nose.  Jack looked at the dress once more, shook his head and returned it to the rack.

I’ll be over there in a minute honey.  I’m just getting a supply of diapers for your friends.  They’ll need a lot of those!”

Jack looked at his wife in awe.  He loved her more at that moment than he ever thought possible.  What a giving soul she turned out to be!  Just yesterday he got word from Riverton that Alma Del Mar gave birth to a baby girl.  Ennis called her Alma Jr. after her mom.  Jack also heard that the Del Mar’s were having severe financial problems.  That was all Jack needed to hear to goad him to action.  He explained the situation to Lureen: he had a friend who just had a kid and couldn't really afford to get everything he needed for the child.  Lureen didn’t even blink.  She fetched their coats and drove straight to Neiman Marcus and the children’s department.  Jack was floored.  He would never forget Lureen’s kindness.  Ennis Del Mar was a good friend, and he wanted to help his buddy.  And the child!  Jack wouldn’t bear the thought of Ennis’ daughter doing without!

Lureen walked over to Jack carrying a case of disposable diapers, while on top she placed packages of sleepers, receiving blankets, bibs.   Jack took the items from her and allowed her to pick out a few baby clothes.  Lureen selected 3 stylish and expensive dresses, 2 pant outfits and a tiny coat.  It was all Jack could do to keep from crying.  He hadn’t laid eyes on Ennis Del Mar in years, but he still cared about him, would do anything for him.  The presents would be sent to Riverton anonymously, and at great cost.  The shipping fees alone would be murder, but Jack had to do it.  He knew that Ennis would never accept these things if he brought them in person.  If Ennis didn’t know who sent them, he couldn’t refuse them?  Right?  After the baby things were bought, Jack arranged with the store to have them shipped to the Del Mar residence a week from Saturday.  He also found out the date of Alma’s baby shower.  Jack wanted the surprise to arrive in time for the festivities.

Ennis didn’t have anywhere to go, and decided to hang around the kitchen as the womenfolk played shower games, ate finger foods and played with his new baby.  Just as he was about to fix himself a small plate of food, there was a knock at the door.  Alma answered and was astounded to see 2 deliverymen carrying a large box up to the house.

“What is this?”  Alma asked the men as they set the box down in the living room.

“I don’t know ma’am!”   “I just do the deliveries.  I don’t know what’s in the boxes.”

The man passed Alma a receipt to sign and was on his way.  Ennis rushed into the room and studied the box.  No return address, no way to even tell what state it came from.

“I don’t know if we should open this!” Ennis said as their guests crowded around the box.

“Oh come on, honey!”  Alma, excited now!  “Maybe it’s something for the baby.  It’s not tickin!  Let’s open it!”

Ennis shrugged and fetched a box cutter to cut through the tape.  Once the box was opened, there was a hushed silence in the room!  No one moved.  At first.  Alma picked up the tiny dresses, the other finery and squealed!

“Look at all of this!  Where did this come from?”  Ennis looked through the gear and scratched his head.  The merchandise was good quality.  Someone was being very generous and Ennis couldn’t image who would send these things.  Alma’s sister admired a tiny pant outfit. 

“Hey Alma, this ain’t no junk!  Alma’s sister observed.  “Whoever bought this is rollin in dough!”

Ennis couldn’t argue with that.  As his guests admired the presents, he searched his mind for clues.  Then it hit him.  He couldn’t say why he knew, but he knew.  It was just a hunch he had.... Jack fuckin’ Twist…

« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 01:37:10 am by littlewing1957 »

Dagi

Re: Crossing the Line (NC-17)
« Reply #503 on: June 27, 2007, 05:45:30 am »
This story is intended for adults only.

Crossing the Line by garycottle

When they separated Ennis ran toward his horse, and this time he didn’t look back.  Jack watched him go.  His wet, mischievous mouth curled into a self-satisfied smile, and he reached for his own belt while the memory of the evening’s events were still fresh in his mind.

I´m still gulping hard. Had to read it twice before being able to reply. What a way to go, Gary, you HOT boy! I have to change my undies now before my siesta...or better after my siesta ;D?

Dagi

Dagi

Re: A Letter
« Reply #504 on: June 27, 2007, 06:24:50 am »
They're called homophones.  Isn't that funny!  Sounds like some gay guy's cell phone, huh? 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So next time you meet a guy you can ask him to give you his homophone number :laugh:!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #505 on: June 27, 2007, 06:25:50 am »
You kids!!  ;D  Haven't ya'll settled down yet?!  :P

Shast, is it just me or do you look somehow different? ;D

Dagi

« Reply #506 on: June 27, 2007, 06:32:37 am »

Yes, English must be the hardest language to learn.  Dagi is from Germany and she is correcting me - and feeling pretty good about herself I might add.  She's gettin' sick of my dumbass typos.

Merrily

Merrily, it´s your first typo I ever found and you´ve been writing me some expanded mails! That´s why I said "finally". But homophone-errors are quite common here  ;D.

Dagi

I expect to be corrected, too. But nobody bothers. So you will have to read my dumbass errors as long as you don´t tell me!

Dagi

Re: Crossing the Line (NC-17)
« Reply #507 on: June 27, 2007, 06:37:06 am »

Me  too!

Susie

Your emoticons are killing me. I wish my computer didn´t refuse to install the program...

Dagi

Re: Alma Jr's Gifts
« Reply #508 on: June 27, 2007, 06:39:02 am »
Extreme AU.  I took a few liberties here with sequence of events, characters, etc.  I’m even over the 3 paragraph rule.  It won’t happen again.  Well, at least I hope it won't!

Littlewing, the image of a loving and caring Jack and a lovely, generous Lureen is wonderful! And please let it happen again...

Dagi
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 12:59:43 pm by Dagi »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Words unspoken
« Reply #509 on: June 27, 2007, 09:52:42 am »
Jack contemplated for a long time about how he felt then thought about what he would say to Ennis but the words never seem to come as easily as the feelings did; he found himself expressing his heart in other ways.

Jack pulled Ennis' arm around him placing Ennis' hand on his erection, guiding it up and down and gyrating in rhythm because often, words are further from the deed.

"Ennis, all of them things you never said, I believed you meant every word."
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero