Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121947 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Words unspoken
« Reply #520 on: June 28, 2007, 01:41:01 am »
Jack contemplated for a long time about how he felt then thought about what he would say to Ennis but the words never seem to come as easily as the feelings did; he found himself expressing his heart in other ways.

Jack pulled Ennis' arm around him placing Ennis' hand on his erection, guiding it up and down and gyrating in rhythm because often, words are further from the deed.

"Ennis, all of them things you never said, I believed you meant every word."

Beautiful story, Toycoon!  And the last line is particularly profound!

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #521 on: June 28, 2007, 06:42:55 am »
Wow, Dagi!  This is a brilliant tale.  And thanks for bring the Basque into it.  I don't think anyone has mentioned him after all this time.  Very original, powerful, sexy tale!
Thank you, Marie! But I still don´t know if the Basque has any future. I mean, you heard Jack´s reaction, and he would be the one to bring him... :laugh:

Dagi

« Reply #522 on: June 28, 2007, 06:44:32 am »
MMM  Love that title, Dagi.  And I for one would feel lucky to Basque in the glow of Jack's and Ennis's love making.   ;D

BTW, what Jack was proposing can be done.  Ennis should have given it a go.   :P

Gary

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So glad you liked at least the title !

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #523 on: June 28, 2007, 06:47:25 am »
Whoa Dagi! I don't know about this!  I don't know about Jack but that Basque fella is definitely not my type! Is he your type?

insert non-existent vomiting emoticon

Dagi ;D

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #524 on: June 28, 2007, 01:10:11 pm »
LOL and Ewwwww!!    :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #525 on: June 28, 2007, 02:13:18 pm »
You mean something like this:

Or this:

Or maybe this:

Just thought I'd help out a little.   ;D

Gary
Thank you Gary, that was exactly what I meant. Haaaahhh, you always know so well what we need ;D!

dagi

any ideas for part two of my wierd story, Gary?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dagi

« Reply #526 on: June 28, 2007, 04:05:00 pm »
Hmmm  How about when Jack goes down to get that week's supplies he discovers that the Basque is feeling under the weather and so his hunky brother has come in his stead.   ;)

Hehe, you don´t like the Basque neither, do you? Sending his hunky brother instead  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We could start a new game: everyone writes one sentence, would be funny to see what comes out in the end ;)

Dagi (pronounced with a hard ´g´ like in gun btw, for all those who are not familiar with German)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #527 on: June 28, 2007, 06:25:35 pm »
Thanks for the compliment, Susiebell. I don't know where that line came from but I do like it. It's perfectly ambiguous.

I love the image of them lying naked on their stomachs, what a view!!!

I'll bet you do. Maybe we should give 'em a couple of wet T-shirts and really throw you over the edge!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #528 on: June 28, 2007, 07:58:34 pm »
And don't come over all innocent with me Mister ... you'd be panting at the sight of those two perfectly formed firm white bottoms too!!

You know it, sister! Those firm globes are two of my favorite parts! Yahooo!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Alma Jr's Gifts
« Reply #529 on: June 28, 2007, 11:19:34 pm »
Great AU story, littlewing1957. You really know how to tell those far fetched tall tales.