Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123732 times)

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #860 on: July 13, 2007, 01:36:26 am »
^^^ Wow.

Dagi

Re: Admiring the View
« Reply #861 on: July 13, 2007, 08:04:34 am »
This one’s for you Dagi …

Admiring the View by Susie

......... Jack guided himself slowly down onto Ennis’ hard dick.   Ennis, breathed deeply, transfixed by the vision in front of him “Hmmmmmmmmm …. now that’s the view I’m talking about cowboy …..”

Susie

Yeeehaaaw, Susie! What a view! You are a sexy woman, sexy as hell! Naaaasty story, love it!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Farewell, Jack Twist!
« Reply #862 on: July 13, 2007, 08:20:35 am »
Aguirre sat at his desk and wondered why he still bothered.  He was well past the age of retirement, and had the good sense- or was it good fortune – to put away a nice nest egg.  He owned his house free and clear, and his children were all college grads and off about their lives.  He and his wife could be taking lazy, luxurious cruises, but he felt compelled to continue working.  He looked around his trailer at all the tasks that needed completing.  Trisha Smith quit a few months ago, but he never replaced her.  Joe Aguirre looked at his age spotted hands and managed a smile.  He was actually proud of all the things he accomplished, and found that he needed to work just a bit longer.  After all, he can rest when he is dead.

Aguirre rose from his desk to fetch himself a cup of coffee.  He noticed a stack of mail from yesterday that he hadn’t even bothered to open.  His coffee mug in hand, Joe Aguirre sat back down and scanned the dozen or so letters that he neglected earlier.  Most were bills, and a few were invitations to local town meetings.  He noticed one letter encased in a fancy red envelope.  Curious, Aguirre opened this one.  It was an obituary of sorts.  Joe’s mouth dropped as he read Jack Twist’s funeral announcement.

Aguirre sat the announcement on his desk and took a swig of the hot brew.   He couldn’t believe that the sweet, handsome, good-for-nothin’ Jack Twist was deceased.  Aguirre examined the envelope for a return address.  There was none.  He wondered who could have sent the notice, and why?  And instantly, Aguirre was transported back to that summer when he hired a one Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist to herd sheep for him.   He remembered giving them his point of view, cringed when he recalled telling them to break the rules.  And then he saw them!  Witnessed the rough housing, knew that they stemmed the rose to pass the time up there.  Aguirre always wondered if Ennis and Jack ever kept in touch.  How was Ennis handling the news of Jack’s death?  Did he know?  Aguirre reached into his desk and pulled out the company checkbook.  He fetched his rolodex and found the address of Mr. and Mrs. John Twist. 

Beautiful writing, Marie dearest! I really like the Arguirre you are portraying here. And that line about the " sweet, handsome, good-for-nothin’ Jack" choked me up. I still can´t believe myself that he had to die. :( :( :(

Thank you, honey!

Dagi

Re: Bad dream
« Reply #863 on: July 13, 2007, 08:30:27 am »
Ennis awoke with a start.  This time the pillow was wet!  Well, so were the sheets!  Ennis had a dream: a recurring nightmare that terrified and excited him at the same time.  This time Jack was alive and walking intently down a Mexican alley.  He stopped in front of a decent looking man, a lad who looked a lot like Ennis.  Ennis twitched and shuddered as he saw Jack and the hustler walk off into the shadows.

Wide awake now, Ennis tried to turn over.  It was no good.  The rank sheets were holding him prisoner.  He sighed audibly and pulled at the cheap, twisted bed clothes in an attempt to free himself.  “Jack, how could you do that to me?”  Ennis mumbled as he finally forced himself free.  He tried to keep his heart steady as he imagined Jack kissing, caressing, gentling another man.  It was a little more than he could bear.

“Maybe we should go to Mexico!”  Ennis remembered Jack telling him right before he put 2 and 2 together.  He wanted to punch Jack until he bled.  A part of him died that day, and Ennis found that many months later, the wound had not healed.   “Jack fuckin’ Twist, if you was alive, I would kill your ass!”  Ennis screamed as he somehow found the strength to get up and face the day.

Oh Marie. I understand Ennis so well. To figure Jack being with another man is more than I can bear, too. It is so painful, I can feel Ennis´ pain deep inside of me. Yet at the same time I understand Jack just as well! In the movie, Jack´s most sad, lost, hopeless face....gets me every time.

Powerful stuff. thank you!!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Reverb
« Reply #864 on: July 13, 2007, 09:35:10 am »
Pillowy white clouds drifted over a starkly blue sky drawing one’s eyes up toward the snow capped peaks that loomed overhead like benevolent gods, and even though it was June, there were still remnants of snow and ice down below the tree line clinging to the think spring grass here and there, and the wild flowers that dotted the meadows like confetti.

Oh my lil' Garycottle, you are a romantic! And to think, you have this reputation for being somewhat of a perv!
I love your story; it's great foil to the people that think "Brokeback Mountain" should have had some sort of phony Hollywood, 'happy ending' that just wouldn't fit the time period the story was set.
I can't wait to find out more about Daniel and Tyler (Tyler is such a 'twink' name). Excellent!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Bad dream
« Reply #865 on: July 13, 2007, 09:37:55 am »
That was a good one, Littlewing1957, very realistic, simple and authentic. Keep 'em coming, dirty mama!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Lucise Fanart
« Reply #866 on: July 13, 2007, 09:42:05 am »
I love that Lucise fanart! I especially like the picture of Jack and Ennis on their wedding day, too.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Admiring the view
« Reply #867 on: July 13, 2007, 09:49:09 am »
Yay! Susiebell the devil doll has returned. I found this little tail especially hot, my saucy imp.
We love that rear view, too. Woohoo!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Farewell, Jack Twist!
« Reply #868 on: July 13, 2007, 09:53:50 pm »
Hi there littlewing,

I think that Aguirre is a very interesting character.  He was played to perfection by Mr. Quiad in the film.  You have to wonder about a man who is so dedicated to such a thankless job. 

You seem to have a very clear image of him.  And your story here leads us into a mystery.  That's always fun.  Who would have sent Aguirre that death notice?  And isn't it strange that the last time we were in Aguirre's trailer the secretary was determined to find out where Jack lived, and now some 20 years later the secretary is gone, and we have Aguirre looking for the same address.

Gary

Thanks for your kind words, Gary!  I didn't think of this story in terms of a mystery, but now that you mention it...

Offline Luvlylittlewing