Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123801 times)

Dagi

Re: Jack's Belt Buckle
« Reply #930 on: July 16, 2007, 11:59:57 am »

How do you say "family jewels" in German, my little Alpine Miss?

We say Familienjuwelen or Kronjuwelen, my big Cali Mister! Btw, I´m not little ;D, I´m  5 feet 25 - was that right? (175 cm).

And Alpine Lady sounds suspiciously similar to "Propper English Lady"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

I want my Jack with Ennis Name, too!

Dagi
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 12:07:48 pm by Dagi »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Sing to Him
« Reply #931 on: July 16, 2007, 01:37:08 pm »
yeah, Susie, you tell him !!!....I was wrong, girl, seems this is a contest...or an eleccion? If I had known about that earlier I would never have dared to
post a single line...

What is with you, women? What did I do now?  ???
I just comment on the stories as I read them. If I missed a couple, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you. It means I'm slow!
Quit jumping to conclusions.That only makes you feel bad and for no reason. :(
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #932 on: July 16, 2007, 02:16:23 pm »
I'll tell ya'll what the basketball coach tells our players:

"Put on your big girl panties and get over it."

(I know ya'll are just playing---but I love that saying, so  had to use it. I even have a plaque of it hanging on the wall!!  It's a handy philosophy to have sometimes, too!)

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #933 on: July 16, 2007, 03:15:12 pm »
I'm really hoping you'll tell me that coach is speaking to the boys' team.

And you're right, these are words to live by.

Yesterday I watched the film Kinky Boots about these people working in a shoe factory in North Hampton.  The business is about to go under because no one wants their old, stodgy wingtips anymore no matter how well made.  So they adapt to modern times by filling a niche market.  They start producing footwear for drag queens.  In other words they make the most outrageous women's boots and shoes you can imagine, but in men's sizes, and built to hold a man's weight.  I'd say that's putting on your big girl panties and getting over it.   ;D

Gary

Sounds like a cute movie, Gary. I see that it was inspired by actual events. Susie--have you ever seen any of their products in your part of the world?

LOL---Well, I would not put it past the boys' coach to say it to the boys, but it was actually the girls' coach that I heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #934 on: July 16, 2007, 04:36:32 pm »
I'll tell ya'll what the basketball coach tells our players:

"Put on your big girl panties and get over it."

I love women supporting women. Thanks a lot, Shasta. Yes, I´m being a little sarcastic.

Dagi
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 04:59:33 pm by Dagi »

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #935 on: July 16, 2007, 06:01:07 pm »
I love women supporting women. Thanks a lot, Shasta. Yes, I´m being a little sarcastic.

Dagi

:) Just me trying to be silly--not unsupportive. I apologize for the misunderstanding, and I will stay out of it from now on. Promise. Still Brokie Pals?

More stories please.  ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #936 on: July 16, 2007, 07:23:46 pm »
;D :laugh: Just thinking about Gary dancing to "We Are Family" in his panties and kinky boots!!

Toooo cute!! You're a wild man, Gary!!    

Oh, Front-Ranger........ I think we have the entertainment for the next Brokeback BBQ!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #937 on: July 16, 2007, 10:16:23 pm »
What a great little story! Littlewing1957, you are the mistress of the Jack with Ennis fanfic!

Come back soon, Merr. We miss you, missy!

Thanks, Toycoon!  I miss Merr as well!  I can't wait until she returns!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #938 on: July 16, 2007, 10:17:31 pm »
What a beautifully tender moment, littlewing.  So sweet and gentle.  And what a comforting song.  I don't think I've ever heard it before.

Gary

You're so sweet, Gary.  This song is very popular among the Pentecostals, but I can't remember the name of it.  It has always been one of my favorites!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #939 on: July 16, 2007, 10:18:53 pm »
Marie, what a beautiful, beautiful moment! So tender, I was moved to tears.....Everything will be okay, Bud! ...oh, if only..... :'(

Thank you so much for all those wonderful stories! Could you do me the favor to write the title and your name on top of your stories? That would help me a lot when I´m archiving them. Thank you!

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi!  Yes, I can write my name on the top of my stories.  I'll remember.  :)