Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119390 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #960 on: July 17, 2007, 11:44:00 pm »
Why do I look so mean in the picture? I'm not like that, am I? :(
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #961 on: July 18, 2007, 12:10:59 am »
Toycoon, I don't know about mean, but for me the term tree-like comes to mind.   ;D

Gary

P.S. Sit down already.  My neck is starting to hurt.

Gary, the only part of me that's tree-like is my woody! Your jaw is gonna hurt too, if you don't settle down!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: Admiration
« Reply #962 on: July 18, 2007, 12:27:51 am »

I guess he must be meeting his boyfriend, then ...

Dagi

Re: Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #963 on: July 18, 2007, 12:29:50 am »
Dagi Honey, was this the story you took down?  It was just terrific wonderfully - don't second guess yourself.  You are a writer my dear!  Sad, sexy and sad again. 

Merrily

thank you, Merrily! Your words mean so much to me! So good to have you back! and nice to see you here!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #964 on: July 18, 2007, 12:31:28 am »
 Twinks are pretty much over the hill and done with by the age of 23.  I'm now 41, and I'm not skinny either, so I'm like ancient, and gross.

Dude, I'm way older than you are. I'm fourty-five years old. I don't have many beauty secrets except:
I take a shitload of vitamins, drink lots of water and take Chinese herbs to keep my hair on my head. I don't smoke and I drink in moderation. I exercise every day (whether I want to or not) and I don't eat dry, starchy carbs after 5 PM. I thank God (and my parents for their genes).

BTW -Gary, I don't mean to come off haughty or 'holier than thou'. I'm really very, very fond of you.
You remind me of one of my dearest friends, Mr. Dan.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 01:23:56 am by Toycoon »

Dagi

« Reply #965 on: July 18, 2007, 12:35:12 am »
Dagi,
I think your story is really captures a unexplainable emotion. I'm glad Merr commented on it because I can't find the original post. I've had experiences exactly like that where I wanted to please the person as well as hurt them. It's a strange emotion. I'm sure Jack felt this often with Ennis. He can be rather frustrating as well as thrilling. Brilliant!

Hi my dear,

it´s on page 149. Yes, I know what you mean. But you can surely imagine that I can more easily acquire the insight into the bottom part...

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #966 on: July 18, 2007, 12:38:01 am »
Dagi,
You're up early today!
I'm sorry I was so cross with you and Susiebell. I was having a weird spell I truly can't explain.
I'm usually pretty easy going, honestly.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #967 on: July 18, 2007, 12:42:06 am »
Ah, littlewing.   >:(  I'm 5'4" and I have a baby face.  I was in my younger years what's now referred to as a twink.  Twinks are pretty much over the hill and done with by the age of 23.  I'm now 41, and I'm not skinny either, so I'm like ancient, and gross.

Women often complain about how they have to measure up to unrealistic ideals of beauty, and many say that men just don't understand.  Well, some of us understand.  Believe me.

Gary

Oh, Gary, it doesn't matter!  Your sweetness and inner beauty shine through.  I'm not saying that you're not beautiful on the outside, mind you.  I'm not skinny, either, not by a long shot.  I'm not doing much about that, either  :laugh:  I'm like a guppy or goldfish - put some delicious food in front of me and I'll eat until I pop.  Perhaps I should adopt Toycoon's beauty regimen.  I especially like the part about no starchy carbs after 5:00p.m.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #968 on: July 18, 2007, 12:43:32 am »
Dagi,
You're up early today!
I'm sorry I was so cross with you and Susiebell. I was having a weird spell I truly can't explain.
I'm usually pretty easy going, honestly.

Read on, Toycoon.  Perhaps the story I posted earlier will help cheer you up.  :)

Dagi

Re: The Heady Scent of Ennis Del Mar (2)
« Reply #969 on: July 18, 2007, 12:47:36 am »
The Heady Scent of Ennis Del Mar (2) By Littlewing1957

6 months later, almost to the day of their last encounter, Jack and Ennis were warm and cozy inside of a newly erected tent.  Jack was rummaging around in his travel duffle, while Ennis watched him intently.  Jack pulled out a curious looking vial from his bag and passed it to his lover.

“Hey, Friend, I see you’re wearin’ the cologne I sent you.  It works well with your natural body scent.”  Jack nodded toward the vial he handed Ennis.

“And now that I know you like smellum good, as Bobby calls it, I brought this scented oil for us to try.”  Ennis looked at the vial and read the words, “Ravenswood” that were written in fancy script right across the front of the small flask.  Ennis laughed as he threw the vial to Jack.

“Where did you get this oil, Jack?”  Ennis asked, very amused.

“At the Childress weekend flea market.  We have this flea market at the bus station on the weekends, and vendors sell all sorts of things.  I bought a few bottles of oil in a lot of different scents."  Ennis listened to all of this with great interest. 

“So what do we do?”  Ennis asked as he removed his shirt.  “I’m already wearing “Wild Country.”  Won’t I be too loud if you put the oils on me?”

“Well, the oils are very strong!”  Jack remarked as he looked at the vial.  “We could take a shower together and I’ll rub you down after we get cleaned up."

After a very slow, satisfying shower, Jack instructed Ennis to lie face down on the bedroll.  He poured a dime-sized amount of the oil in his hand and rubbed it between both palms.  The scent of Ravenswood flooded the tent.  Jack smoothed the precious oil on Ennis’ back, rubbing and kneading his firm skin. 

“Hey, Bud, why is the oils makin’ my skin hot?”  Ennis murmured as he relaxed under Jack’s ministrations.

“Because this here is special oil that heats up as it touches the skin!”  Jack remarked as he continued what turned out to be a full body massage.  Ennis was almost comatose with pleasure by the time Jack reached his feet.  The smell of the Ravenswood was very soothing.

“C’mere, sit up, Friend,” Jack began as he gently pulled Ennis into a sitting position.  “This oil is also very good for the hair."

“Ah, Jack, oil me up!”  Ennis managed as he laid the back of his head against Jack’s chest.  Jack poured a small amount of the oil into his palms and massaged it into Ennis’ scalp.

“I anoint your head with oil, Cowboy!”  Jack whispered as he continued the head massage.

“You keep that up and I’ll be sleep.  There won’t be no loving, tonight, Rodeo!”  Ennis kidded.  Jack gently pulled his hands from Ennis’ fragrant hair and finger combed his fair locks into a semblance of order.

“Let’s go to bed, Ennis!”  Jack whispered.  “Rub your body against mine and share that Ravenswood.  I have a feelin’ we’re gonna be real good tonight.”  Ennis kissed Jack’s soft mouth and fell into his arms.

You make my heart melt, Marie. Ennis enjoying a full body massage....I wouldn´t mind being in his place! In Jack´s neither :D.

Beautiful, so beautiful a story!

“Rub your body against mine and share that Ravenswood.  I have a feelin’ we’re gonna be real good tonight.”  Ennis kissed Jack’s soft mouth and fell into his arms.

oh my god I´m supposed to function normally today - how can I, with you starting my day with such a line ? :laugh:

Dagi