Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121197 times)

Dagi

Re: Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #970 on: July 18, 2007, 12:50:04 am »
Dagi,
You're up early today!
I'm sorry I was so cross with you and Susiebell. I was having a weird spell I truly can't explain.
I'm usually pretty easy going, honestly.

my son woke me up, then he got back to sleep. Me not! Always a good time to met my family here I thought!

did you get my PM?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Heady Scent of Ennis Del Mar (2)
« Reply #971 on: July 18, 2007, 12:50:55 am »
Interesting, littlewing1957. I thought Jack would consider something more exotic (and stinky) like patchoulli or frankincense!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #972 on: July 18, 2007, 12:51:53 am »
Dagi ! OK, now that I have your attention, you write beautifully and I doubt anyone would realize that your not an American.  The story was absolutely perfect.

Merrily

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love this emoticon, PLEASE give me the address! And thank you for your kind words!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #973 on: July 18, 2007, 12:54:09 am »
Why do I look so mean in the picture? I'm not like that, am I? :(

We love you, honey. Oops, I mean BOSS!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #974 on: July 18, 2007, 12:58:42 am »
You make my heart melt, Marie. Ennis enjoying a full body massage....I wouldn´t mind being in his place! In Jack´s neither :D.

Beautiful, so beautiful a story!

“Rub your body against mine and share that Ravenswood.  I have a feelin’ we’re gonna be real good tonight.”  Ennis kissed Jack’s soft mouth and fell into his arms.

oh my god I´m supposed to function normally today - how can I, with you starting my day with such a line ? :laugh:

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi!  You always know what to say!  You have made my night! 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #975 on: July 18, 2007, 01:00:47 am »
Interesting, littlewing1957. I thought Jack would consider something more exotic (and stinky) like patchoulli or frankincense!

Toycoon, you read my mind!  I thought about patchoulli and frankincense and myhrr!  Truly I did, but ravenswood sounds more exotic.  And it smells heavenly!

Dagi

« Reply #976 on: July 18, 2007, 01:02:06 am »
Oh, Gary, it doesn't matter!  Your sweetness and inner beauty shine through.  I'm not saying that you're not beautiful on the outside, mind you.

Marie, you said exactly what I was thinking. Gary, honey, stop dragging yourself down!!!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #977 on: July 18, 2007, 01:11:48 am »
This is not fair! All of you show up, and I have to go  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #978 on: July 18, 2007, 01:51:40 am »
MMM MM  Littlewing, there's nothing like a couple of oiled up bucks in a tent together.  Once again, very sexy and sensual. 

BTW, I have an aunt and uncle who live in a small WV town by the name of Ravenswood, so I kept thinking of them as I read your story, which was weird.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary 

Thanks, Gary!  Your aunt and uncle live in Ravenswood?  That is so cool!  I think there is a Ravenswood in MO, as well.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #979 on: July 18, 2007, 01:53:18 am »
Thanks so much, littlewing.  And yeah, Toycoon's beauty secrets do sound interesting.  I'm thinking that no starchy carbs after 5 means he has a high protean shake after dark, if you know what I mean.    :P

Gary

Gary, you are just too clever!  Why is it suddenly hot in here?  ::)