Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2114741 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1010 on: July 19, 2007, 09:07:19 pm »
*Blush* Gosh, Thanks, Littlewing1957. It's true! I eat fruit in the morning then I'll have a bowl of oatmeal with soymilk. Later on in the morning, I'll have a couple of scrambled egg whites, a handful of cashews and a cup of tea (I can't drink coffee or else I'm wired for days!). By noon, I'm starved but I'll have my starchy carbs then (pasta, rice or potatoes) with proteins (meat, fish or chicken). I don't miss not having dessert because I've had my starchies to satisfy my carb cravings. Around 3, I'll eat some more nuts, an apple and maybe some pretzels or 'Tings" (they taste like Cheet-oes). I almost always eat dinner by 6 or else I'm REALLY cranky!
A body builder friend of mine one told me, "If you can't hold your stomach in after you've eaten, you've eaten too much." Basically, what that amounts to is: One doesn't have to eat everything in sight in one sitting. There will still be food in the morning. I'll never forget that.

Wow, Toycoon, your diet sounds very varied and extremely healthy.  You're getting all of your nutrients!  Do you take a multivitamin?  How about food prep?  Boiled or steamed meats, steamed veggies or raw?  I'll be okay if I can lay off the fried chicken (dang, I was raised on it!) fried fish..oh hell, fried foods in general  :laugh:  I can give up the sweets with no problem, but I really need to add colorful fruits and veggies to my diet.  I just don't eat right.  Thanks for this, Toycoon.  It is very helpful!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1011 on: July 19, 2007, 09:08:59 pm »
The day will come! I´m determined! And I´m sure it will be like meeting old friends! Hm, I hope we won´t be really old the day we meet.

Dagi

Well, better late than never, sweet Dagi!  When we meet it will seem like heaven!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1012 on: July 19, 2007, 09:11:18 pm »
Gary

P.S. Besides, a friend of mine told me that I'm likely to meet a cute, well endowed Latino boy out in California who just wants to lay around and screw all day.   :P  So maybe there's hope for me yet.

It will happen if you want it!   I can almost guarantee it.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1013 on: July 19, 2007, 09:13:47 pm »
Aww Thanks so much, Dagi.  You are so sweet.  Happy Yoga!

BTW, if you come to California, I'll be sure to take a few days rest from brown sausages to spend some time with you.  I'll likely need a break by then anyway.   :P

Gary

A lot of lovin' will keep you young and healthy.  And when I'm there to buy you dinner, I'll make you laugh.  Laughter is the best medicine!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1014 on: July 19, 2007, 09:15:15 pm »
ONE THOUSAND POSTS!!! .... WHOOOOOO WHEEEEEEEEE!!

Corr blimey bless us Gov'ner!!!  I've got more Rabbit than Sainsburys!!!

Sorry, it's this Cockney Rhyming Slang quiz .... it's making me talk bollocks! .... so nothing new then!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find the 1,000+ club!

Susie

Wow, congrats, Susie!  You've been one busy little Bee!!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

The Drive-In
« Reply #1015 on: July 19, 2007, 09:58:25 pm »
This is just a harmless, pointless AU  :laugh: More like a slice of life piece than anything else.

The Drive-In by Littlewing1957

“Hey, let’s take the baby and go get something to eat!”  Jack suggested as he joined Ennis in the living area.  Ennis was thinking about dinner, but was feeling too tired to cook.  His business was really doing well, which meant long hours and back breaking work.  He was grateful that Jack wanted to go out to eat.

“Sounds good to me, Bud.  Where is Indigo, anyway?”  Ennis asked Jack as he rose from the couch.  He wanted to see his child and kiss her chubby cheeks.

“I’ll go get her for you!”  Jack, excited now, leaving to go fetch baby Indigo.  Jack tenderly folded their child into Ennis' arms.  Ennis almost burst into tears at the sight of her.  He kissed her tenderly, and with Indigo his arms, reached out for Jack.  Jack walked into the embrace, cuddled his man and his child. 

Ennis was in the mood for burgers and fries, which was fine with Jack.  They decided on A&W, the only authentic, 50s style drive-in left in town.   The A&W was always poppin’ on a Saturday night, and Ennis and Jack loved the energy.  They parked, opened all the windows, and were given menus by a willowy blonde teenager dressed in short shorts and a busy, belly revealing top.  The waitress was on skates.  Little Indigo was asleep in the back seat.

“I think I’ll have the double burger with cheese and a large order of fries.”  Ennis mumbled as he studied the menu.  Jack nodded and said he would have the same.  The waitress skated over, took their orders and left to wait on the other customers.  Ennis and Jack sat and watched the other patrons.  Most were large families with well-behaved, eerily beautiful children.   The food arrived only minutes later and was placed on a tray that was affixed to the drivers’ side window.

“Thanks, dear!”  Ennis told the waitress right before she seemed to float away on her skates.  He passed Jack his burger and fries.  They ate in silence, so content, and so much in love.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Drive-In
« Reply #1016 on: July 19, 2007, 10:27:42 pm »
Marie, what a sweet story.  The only problem now is that I want a burger and fries. 

I know what you mean, Merr!  I'm supposed to be dieting, but I may darken In-N-Out Burger's door before long.  Love those burgers and fries!  :)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1017 on: July 19, 2007, 10:59:11 pm »
Ennis and Jack sat and watched the other patrons.  Most were large families with well-behaved, eerily beautiful children.

Littlewing, where were they, "The Village of the Damned"? Eerie story!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1018 on: July 20, 2007, 12:36:48 am »
Littlewing, where were they, "The Village of the Damned"? Eerie story!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Toycoon, I thought about you when I wrote that!  I thought you would pick up on it!! :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Commercial
« Reply #1019 on: July 20, 2007, 12:40:48 am »
Marie, another beautifully written story from you girl.  It was really good to hear Ennis laugh and how sweet Jack is.  He wants Ennis to be happy so much.  Unselfish love.

Thanks, Merr!  The Commercial was really fun to write!  I'm so glad you like it!