Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119497 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1220 on: August 03, 2007, 01:14:07 am »
Hands by Dagi

Jack took his hands off the wall behind him against which his lover was still pressing him and placed them gently on each side of Ennis´ face, planted a soft kiss on his lips, pouring all his love into it, before they both took a breathless look down on Ennis´ hands.

Jack, still hard, in Ennis´ left hand, Ennis´own member in his right hand, both covered with their semen.

Jack dipped one finger into it and put the finger into his mouth, savoring the taste, then locked eyes with Ennis, who stared back in a mixture of disbelief and lust, and he whispered into his lover´s ear: “Think I should lick your hands clean before we can unpack your truck...”

Wow, Dagi!  This is one sensuous tale!  Lovely writing, my dear!  Thanks for posting!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1221 on: August 03, 2007, 01:15:58 am »
Jack dipped one finger into it and put the finger into his mouth, savoring the taste, then locked eyes with Ennis, who stared back in a mixture of disbelief and lust, and he whispered into his lover´s ear: “Think I should lick your hands clean before we can unpack your truck...”

Shame on you, Dagi, you dirty devil! You're going to make poor Gary faint dead away! Hot, hot, hot (and so uber nasty)!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #1222 on: August 03, 2007, 01:18:59 am »
Shame on you, Dagi, you dirty devil! You're going to make poor Gary faint dead away! Hot, hot, hot (and so uber nasty)!

:laugh: I´m glad you liked it, big brother! And only three sentences, DID YOU NOTICE?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
The Tree
« Reply #1223 on: August 03, 2007, 01:19:31 am »
The Tree by Toycoon

Ennis rode faster and faster, against the wind and into the sun, until he was at the very precipice of the mountain where he yanked the reins and hopped off his horse then stood looking at the plum tree he' d spotted a few days before, growing just over the edge of the steep cliff ; it was dangerous to try to pick the fruit but he knew that the taste would be so sweet after suffering with beans for all these weeks.

He slowly crept to the edge as though he were stalking prey, knelt down and set one foot, then the other to the ledge below reaching his hand over the side toward the delicate fruit on a low branch; the dirt ledge gave way and Ennis gasped as he felt himself falling deeper and deeper into the abyss.

When Ennis opened his eyes, his lashes brushed against Jack's musty hair, his nose drawing in the grassy scent and he could feel Jack's pulsing heartbeat through his arms; Ennis untangled himself from Jack and put on his plaid shirt, his coat and hat, then he stared at Jack for a bit, kissed Jack goodbye and took off for the sheep on horseback.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #1224 on: August 03, 2007, 01:20:46 am »
Wow, Dagi!  This is one sensuous tale!  Lovely writing, my dear!  Thanks for posting!

Hi Marie,

I was seriously hoping that I didn´t cross a line with this very spontaneously written piece. Thanks for your kind words!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: The Tree
« Reply #1225 on: August 03, 2007, 01:30:08 am »
The Tree by Toycoon

Ennis rode faster and faster, against the wind and into the sun, until he was at the very precipice of the mountain where he yanked the reins and hopped off his horse then stood looking at the plum tree he' d spotted a few days before, growing just over the edge of the steep cliff ; it was dangerous to try to pick the fruit but he knew that the taste would be so sweet after suffering with beans for all these weeks.

He slowly crept to the edge as though he were stalking prey, knelt down and set one foot, then the other to the ledge below reaching his hand over the side toward the delicate fruit on a low branch; the dirt ledge gave way and Ennis gasped as he felt himself falling deeper and deeper into the abyss.

When Ennis opened his eyes, his lashes brushed against Jack's musty hair, his nose drawing in the grassy scent and he could feel Jack's pulsing heartbeat through his arms; Ennis untangled himself from Jack and put on his plaid shirt, his coat and hat, then he stared at Jack for a bit, kissed Jack goodbye and took off for the sheep on horseback.

Toycoon, you left me breathless. This was one beautiful image you conjured for us. Now with my story between moremojo´s and yours I feel a bit ashamed  ::)....I blame you, you challenged me!!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1226 on: August 03, 2007, 01:32:30 am »
MMMM  Dagi, that's just nasty.  I love it.  I'll admit it, I think eating spunk is very erotic.  This is one sexy little story.  I'm off to bed now.  I wonder what I'll dream about.   :P

Gary

Gary sweetheart, thanks for your nice words, and I hope you have some sweet, tasty dreams  ;D!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1227 on: August 03, 2007, 01:43:53 am »
Gary, Marie, Toycoon, have a good night! My kids just woke up, I gotta go! It was worth standing up early!

Love, Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Tree
« Reply #1228 on: August 03, 2007, 01:44:03 am »
Toycoon, you left me breathless. This was one beautiful image you conjured for us. Now with my story between moremojo´s and yours I feel a bit ashamed  ::)....I blame you, you challenged me!!
Dagi

Don't be silly, Dagi, dear, we all know why we're here: 'Cause we like it quick and dirty. Sometimes I lapse into the poetic/romantic but Susie's and your stories remind me that we're all drawn to the hot and sexy tales by far! I have a new one cooking right now. I'll post it tomorrow.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Shades of Blue
« Reply #1229 on: August 03, 2007, 01:44:39 am »
Shades of Blue by Littlewing 1957

Tending camp was boring, indelicate work, but Ennis was becoming used to it.  He was a decent cook, even managing to make tasty meals with the meager provisions given him.  Some days were better than others, but after a particularly lusty night with Jack Twist, Ennis woke restless and lonely.

It was against his better nature, his sense of duty, but Ennis needed to see his friend.  Jack was due back to camp for his supper in about 5 hours, but Ennis couldn’t wait that long.  He decided to take supper to Jack.  Ennis packed a few cans of beans, a can of Vienna sausages, some peaches and a jug of whiskey.  By the time he arrived up the mountain, Jack would already have a fire.  His tent should also be equipped with a small pot.  They should find everything they needed to cook and eat a decent meal.

Ennis found Jack after a few hours.  He was sitting on a log, patting one of the blue healers, his harmonica in his lap.  The sight of so many shades of blue gave Ennis pause.  He took in Jack’s blue shirt, Jack's dark wash blue denims and the blue/black coat of the puppy.   All of this silent, softly animated shades of blue positioned against the robin’s egg blue of the Wyoming sky wove a deep and lonely spell. The blue puppy heard Ennis' approach after a moment and ran to him, tail wagging.  Jack looked up, blue eyes dancing and hopeful.  He ran into Ennis’ arms, encircling him in a tangle of blue.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 01:54:32 am by littlewing1957 »