Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2122512 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Shades of Blue
« Reply #1240 on: August 03, 2007, 11:10:56 pm »
What a gorgeous story, littlewing1957. Stunning imagery and so easy to read! I love the color blue, too. Me, Jack and Ennis.

Aww, so sweet!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Shades of Blue
« Reply #1241 on: August 03, 2007, 11:11:32 pm »
Aaahhh, Marie, what an endearing little tale, so sweet and romantic. I can feel Ennis´ yearning for Jack. And since I´ve watched BBM the color blue has gotten a completely new importance.....lovely how you make Jack  "bathe" in blue, that´s a beautiful image.

Thanks for sharing, sweetie!

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi!  You always say the sweetest things!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Jackie
« Reply #1242 on: August 03, 2007, 11:46:54 pm »
Jackie by Littlewing 1957

Extreme AU Slice of Life

Ennis wasn’t sure what to do next!  The tiny kitten was rubbing against his legs, purring loud enough to wake the dead.  He didn’t want this to get out, but Ennis was wild about cats.  Jack Twist would know what to do.  Ennis placed the call to Childress and Jack answered on the first ring.  Their conversation went sort of like this:

Ennis:  Hey, Bud, how you doin?  I just thought I would give you a call to see what’s up and get some advice.

Jack:  Well, well, well, Ennis Del Mar!  What’s up, Cowboy?  Everything okay?  I don’t usually hear from you?”

Ennis:  Oh, I’m okay; I just need your help, is all.  You have a cat, right?

Jack:  Well, yeah, Lureen has an orange tabby cat.  Why do you ask?

Ennis:  I found a cat, a little kitten on my stoop last night.  It was crying and wouldn’t leave.

Jack:  I see!  Where is the cat now?

Ennis:  In my kitchen.  I let it stay the night.  Jack, does your cat like to sleep with you?

Jack:  Sure.  Moppy sleeps at our feet almost every night.  I guess they like to be close to their owners.  Ennis, this call must be costing you a lot of money.  You want to get to the point?  Don’t get me wrong, friend, I love to hear your voice, but long distance ain’t cheap.

Ennis: (clearing his throat)  Yeah, well, I wanna know what sort of food to feed it.

Jack:  You mean you’re gonna keep the kitty?  Ennis, I didn’t know you like cats!

Ennis:  Yeah, well keep it under yer hat.  I don’t want this getting’ out.  What should I feed a baby cat?

Jack:  Kitten food?

Ennis:  What kind of kitten food?

Jack:  I don’t know.. kitten chow usually works.   Moppy loved kitten chow.  If you want, I can send you a few cases.

Ennis:  Oh no, no Bud, I got this.  Thanks for the tip.  I’ll go get her some kitten chow.  So how is everybody and everything?

Jack:  Oh, we’re tolerable.  Work is a bitch, but what else is new?  Kelsey just had a litter of 5 pups.  Friend, you should see em!  I’m gonna bring one of them to you next month when we meet up.

Ennis:  C’mon Jack, I just told you I’m keeping the kitten.  I can’t take care of 2 pets.

Jack:  Oh yeah, that’s right.  Well, anyways, I’m lookin’ forward to our next trip.  We still on for the 5th of next month?

Ennis:  Hell, yeah.  Wouldn’t miss it. 

Jack:  Anything else you need to know?  Make sure you get the cat her shots, and change her water bowl often.

Ennis: Yeah, I’ll remember.  Thanks again, Bud.  Keep it warm for me until we meet.

Jack:  I will.  (chuckles) Bye!

Ennis
:  Bye.

Ennis picks up his little kitty and scratches behind her ears.  The tiny feline is small enough to fit in the palm of his hand.  He places her in his lap and rubs her tiny back.  He decides to name her "Jackie." 

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jackie
« Reply #1243 on: August 03, 2007, 11:51:21 pm »
What a cute story, Littlewing1957.
I had a kitty that lived for 18 years. She was my little baby. She would always sit on my lap no matter where I was or what I was doing. If there was a lap, there was my kitty! I cried for a week when we had to put her to sleep.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
The Color of Brown
« Reply #1244 on: August 04, 2007, 12:22:20 am »
The Color of Brown by Toycoon

The earth smelled good, so warm and comforting, hours after the light rain they'd had that summer morning. It was an indescribable scent that Jack could not explain his attraction for but it gave him a sense of solace all the same.

From across the river, Jack stared at Ennis, standing in bare feet in the thick mud; he marveled at Ennis' connection to the soil. Ennis seemed to be an extension of the sandy banks of the river: grounded, sturdy, rich and robust.

Jack drew in Ennis' masculine aroma, making him swoon unexpectedly and feel slightly intoxicated in this man's presence; the cool blue of the stream reflected delicately in the ruddy sanguine of Ennis' eyes.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 02:24:17 am by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

All for Me
« Reply #1245 on: August 04, 2007, 12:32:10 am »
All for Me by Littlewing 1957

Ennis placed Jack’s hand in his.  He pulled him up from the couch and led him silently, intently, into the bedroom.  Jack stood by the king sized bed and fixed a piercing blue gaze at Ennis’ crotch.

Jack unbuttoned Ennis’ beige shirt slowly.  He liked this sort of lazy lead-up; thought of it as a sort of foreplay.  Ennis allowed this, even encouraged it!  Halfway down to his waist now, Jack continued to unbutton Ennis’ shirt, revealing his chiseled, tanned chest.

His shirt removed now, Jack pulled at Ennis’ leather belt.  It came away easy.  Unzipping his jeans, Jack became hungry, impatient.  He eased Ennis’ jeans down to the floor, removed his briefs.   Ennis’ manhood was hard and glistening.  When Jack saw the slick lubrication dripping down Ennis’ shaft, he cried out, screamed, dizzy with lust!  Ennis palmed his manhood and handed it to Jack…

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: All for Me
« Reply #1246 on: August 04, 2007, 01:03:36 am »
Hoo-wee! That was a hot and nasty one, littlewing1957! Let's hear it for glistening shafts. Yeah baby!
Gary's gonna go in epileptic shock! It's a good thing SnickerD is not around, it would put that poor guy in a coma!
Littlewing1957, you sassy lady!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 02:26:41 am by Toycoon »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Color of Brown
« Reply #1247 on: August 04, 2007, 02:11:07 am »
The Color of Brown by Toycoon

The earth smelled good, so warm and comforting, hours after the light rain they'd that summer morning. It was an indescribable scent that Jack could not explain his attraction for but it gave him a sense of solace all the same.

From across the river, Jack stared at Ennis, standing in bare feet in the thick mud; he marveled at Ennis' connection to the soil. Ennis seemed to be an extension of the sandy banks of the river: grounded, sturdy, rich and robust.

Jack drew in Ennis' masculine aroma, making him swoon unexpectedly and feel slightly intoxicated in this man's presence; the cool blue of the stream reflected delicately in the ruddy sanguine of Ennis' eyes.

Beautiful, Toycoon!  I've always had a fascination with the earth, especially when I was young!  I used to make mud pies and try to force people to eat them.  I planted seeds and waited for watermelon to grow.  I loved to get my hands all brown-dirty from the earth.  Lovely tale, Babe!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: All for Me
« Reply #1248 on: August 04, 2007, 02:14:29 am »
Hoo-wee! That was a hot and nasty one, littlewing1957! Let's hear it for glistening shafts. Yeah baby!
Gary's gonna go in epileptic shock! It's a good thing SnickerD not around, it would put that poor guy in a coma!
Littlewing1957, you sassy lady!

Such kind words, Toycoon!  Anything to get our other boys all hot and bothered!  ::)  :)

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1249 on: August 04, 2007, 02:41:36 am »
His shirt removed now, Jack pulled at Ennis’ leather belt.  It came away easy. 

That's so cool, Littlewing!