Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123267 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Nose Leads the Heart
« Reply #1290 on: August 06, 2007, 11:35:27 pm »
"Hey bud, glad to see ya," Ennis smiled down at his cowboy, tentatively touching his hair and gingerly leaning down to kiss those soft lips, whereupon Jack hungrily reached up to drink Ennis in, the heady mixture of dried masculine sweat, feet, and Ennis's whiskey-stained, unbrushed teeth transformed, in the magic of the moment, into the unforgettable perfume of paradise.

I loves me these boys but I draw the line at morning breath. They gotta brush them teeth!

Highly descriptive writing, Moremojo, love it!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1291 on: August 06, 2007, 11:44:22 pm »
...transformed, in the magic of the moment, into the unforgettable perfume of paradise.

I think our Moremojo should go into ad copywriting!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Sinner (Part 3)
« Reply #1292 on: August 06, 2007, 11:59:40 pm »
Sinner (Part 3) by Littlewing 1957

A bit AU

And the boys slept.  But along about 3:00a.m. Ennis noticed a now familiar stirring in his loins.  He was not lying very close to Jack, but was awakened by his smoldering physicality.

Ennis gently pushed against Jack’s shoulder in an effort to wake him.  Ennis was ready to play.  Jack was groggy and confused as he rubbed sleep from his blue eyes.  His eyes focused on his friend just as Ennis leaned in for a kiss.

“Pull your pants down, Rodeo!” Ennis ordered.  “I want to see you.”  Jack complied without a word.  Ennis smiled as Jack removed his jeans.

“Now pull them all the way off and bend over… all the way over.”  Jack did what he was told.  Ennis crawled down on the bedroll, directly under Jack’s rock hard behind.  He glanced up timidly and took in the sight of Jack’s tiny pucker and his pendulous scrotum. 

“Ah the view is so good from down here!”  Ennis muttered as he continued to feast his eyes.  Jack held very still, slightly amused at his friend’s antics.  Ennis reached up tentatively, and spread Jack’s butt cheeks to gain a better view of his hole.  He patted Jack’s ass, rubbed him tenderly. 

“That feels so good, Friend!”  Jack whispered as he held his position!  Ennis reached down slightly and cupped one ball, released it, and palmed the other.  Losing control, Ennis moved his mouth closer to Jack’s balls and placed one in his mouth.  When he gently gulped the other, Jack fell flat onto his chest…

« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 12:19:41 am by littlewing1957 »

moremojo

« Reply #1293 on: August 07, 2007, 12:33:42 am »
I loves me these boys but I draw the line at morning breath. They gotta brush them teeth!
:laugh:

Thanks, everyone, for the appreciative comments! I figured this one story would not be to all tastes (and it probably isn't), but I thought it would give expression to an undoubted reality of that stint on the mountain. In the movie, Ennis actually seems quite fastidious in terms of his hygiene, yet also seems quite drawn to the world of smell. And I'm sure that these boys came to love no smell as much as that of each other, whether rank or clean.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1294 on: August 07, 2007, 01:20:35 am »
Plus, whiskey tastes good (even via mouth-to-mouth, and probably covers a multitude of sins — mouthwash is mostly alcohol, after all . . . )

« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 01:35:10 pm by LauraGigs »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Sinner (Part 3)
« Reply #1295 on: August 07, 2007, 01:27:01 am »
He glanced up timidly and took in the sight of Jack’s tiny pucker and his pendulous scrotum.

Darn, I guess we ain't posting that picture on the "Hot Buttered Buns" thread!

Littlewing, you are OUT OF CONTROL! Yer gonna give LauraGigs a heart attack! Go for Part Four, Dirty Mama!
Dagi, how will you top the latest descent into Smutville? Susiebell is gonna have a lot to catch up on when she comes back. Sheee-it!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

moremojo

Kindred Spirits
« Reply #1296 on: August 07, 2007, 05:01:07 pm »
"I never had a brother, you know, bein' an only child," mused Jack, while he and Ennis sat gazing into the campfire in the silent, dying light of the day; shifting slightly in the lawnchair, Jack continued, "I sometimes wondered what that mighta been like...havin' someone to play with, an' also someone to look after you, and to look after..."...Jack's voice drifted as Ennis discerned a shadow, not only from the evening's twilight, pass over his bud's aging face.

Ennis, who had had a damn handful of a brother in K.E., didn't know how to register this odd, melancholy reflection of Jack's (he and K.E. had barely tolerated one another, and were glad to get out of each other's hair when the opportunity arose), but he sensed the longing in his one and only cowboy that he never knew existed, and felt a kindred kindness rise thereby in his own breast.

"It's late in the day, friend," Ennis said, leaning expectantly to directly face Jack, "but I can be a brother to ya, if that's whatchya want"; and in saying so, he reached out to gently touch Jack's pensive cheek, in the way that Jack had taught him so long ago.

Dagi

« Reply #1297 on: August 07, 2007, 05:10:42 pm »
MMMMM Moremojo, that was very special.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Sinner (Part 3)
« Reply #1298 on: August 07, 2007, 05:15:08 pm »
Sinner (Part 3) by Littlewing 1957

A bit AU

And the boys slept.  But along about 3:00a.m. Ennis noticed a now familiar stirring in his loins.  He was not lying very close to Jack, but was awakened by his smoldering physicality.

Ennis gently pushed against Jack’s shoulder in an effort to wake him.  Ennis was ready to play.  Jack was groggy and confused as he rubbed sleep from his blue eyes.  His eyes focused on his friend just as Ennis leaned in for a kiss.

“Pull your pants down, Rodeo!” Ennis ordered.  “I want to see you.”  Jack complied without a word.  Ennis smiled as Jack removed his jeans.

“Now pull them all the way off and bend over… all the way over.”  Jack did what he was told.  Ennis crawled down on the bedroll, directly under Jack’s rock hard behind.  He glanced up timidly and took in the sight of Jack’s tiny pucker and his pendulous scrotum. 

“Ah the view is so good from down here!”  Ennis muttered as he continued to feast his eyes.  Jack held very still, slightly amused at his friend’s antics.  Ennis reached up tentatively, and spread Jack’s butt cheeks to gain a better view of his hole.  He patted Jack’s ass, rubbed him tenderly. 

“That feels so good, Friend!”  Jack whispered as he held his position!  Ennis reached down slightly and cupped one ball, released it, and palmed the other.  Losing control, Ennis moved his mouth closer to Jack’s balls and placed one in his mouth.  When he gently gulped the other, Jack fell flat onto his chest…

*Bang*  Dagi just fainted and fell off her chair. She will come back later to comment on this haaawt piece.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sinner (part 2)
« Reply #1299 on: August 07, 2007, 08:21:33 pm »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

littlewing, you're going to make me pee my pants!

Hey Gary, it's true! ;)