Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8743136 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #16900 on: January 07, 2021, 04:08:24 pm »
Glad about the good news!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #16901 on: January 07, 2021, 04:18:25 pm »
I'm glad to hear this.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #16902 on: January 08, 2021, 11:21:04 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

TGIF everyone!

My brother came home from the hospital today.  ;D

He does still have an oxygen tank to use, but it's at a very low setting, and the doctors feel that he'll be able to be off it in about a week.

Work has finally calmed down for the end of the week, and I spent the past two days chilling out during the day.

I'll be going to see the family on Sunday, which is something I haven't done since the 21st of December, so it will be good to see them.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #16903 on: January 09, 2021, 06:41:56 am »

TGIF everyone!

My brother came home from the hospital today.  ;D

He does still have an oxygen tank to use, but it's at a very low setting, and the doctors feel that he'll be able to be off it in about a week.

Work has finally calmed down for the end of the week, and I spent the past two days chilling out during the day.

I'll be going to see the family on Sunday, which is something I haven't done since the 21st of December, so it will be good to see them.

Yay for your brother! :) I'm glad your parents and you got over it relatively easy.
Enjoy your family thing :-*

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #16904 on: January 09, 2021, 11:05:31 am »
Great news!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16905 on: January 09, 2021, 11:29:24 am »
Great news about your brother! And now, having caught and overcome COVID, you'll all be relatively safe, I assume?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #16906 on: January 09, 2021, 12:38:48 pm »
Very good news!  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #16907 on: January 09, 2021, 08:19:34 pm »
Glad to hear about your brother, Chuckie!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #16908 on: January 10, 2021, 11:50:59 pm »

Weekends go by too quickly.

I was able to visit the family today, and everyone seems to be doing well.  Chris had his oxygen tank, with a very long tube, and is able to move about the house. 

Everyone's spirits were up, and we had a good lunch and some laughs.

Thanks to everyone on the support for my family.  ;D

Great news about your brother! And now, having caught and overcome COVID, you'll all be relatively safe, I assume?

I'm not sure what you mean.  Do you mean we have immunity now?  There are so many different opinions on that, and people react so differently to the virus, it's hard to tell.

My mother's doctor told her that she should still be careful, as her immunity could only last a month, and then it's possible to catch it again.  However, I just found an article that says if you recover from Covid, you could have immunity for 5 months or more.

So, no one seems to really know.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/how-long-does-immunity-last-after-covid-19-what-we-know

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16909 on: January 11, 2021, 11:00:34 am »
I'm not sure what you mean.  Do you mean we have immunity now?  There are so many different opinions on that, and people react so differently to the virus, it's hard to tell.

My mother's doctor told her that she should still be careful, as her immunity could only last a month, and then it's possible to catch it again.  However, I just found an article that says if you recover from Covid, you could have immunity for 5 months or more.

So, no one seems to really know.

Oh, OK, thanks. That is what I meant. I didn't know myself, but I thought perhaps if you were in that situation the doctors would have given you more solid information.

In fact, almost a year in, you'd think that would be one thing that wouldn't be that hard to determine, by tracing people who've had it and seeing if they get it again.