Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9383171 times)

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10350 on: October 26, 2011, 12:53:22 am »
The system never recognises me. I was just on  and it says 0 members and 0 guests but I am here and can post.

Online CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10351 on: October 26, 2011, 07:53:36 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Happy Hump Day!

Bowling went OK last night.......update to follow in my "bowling" section of my blog!  ;D

Today's travel destination:

Quito, Ecuador.

Experiencing a newfound attention as  one of the most attractive cities in South America, Quito spreads out from a Spanish colonial center against the backdrop of the majestic peak of the Pichincha volcano.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10352 on: October 27, 2011, 03:36:29 am »
You guys ever play hang man? I always suggest Capital Cities as the topic and Quito is my all time favourite - wins every time >:D. Other topic animals and sloth does it every time too. Any comments regarding sloth and my nature will be ignored ;D

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #10353 on: October 27, 2011, 07:45:13 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

The weekend is closing in!  Does anyone have any good plans?

So far for me, nope!  I do plan to do some baking on Sunday for a Halloween luncheon at work on Monday.

boy did I say something dumb at bowling Tuesday night.  :o  go to my "Striking Out" section to see it.   :laugh:

Giza Necropolis, Egypt.

The Giza Necropolis is an archaeological site on the Giza Plateau, on the outskirts of Cairo, Egypt. This complex of ancient monuments includes the three pyramid complexes known as the Great Pyramids, the massive sculpture known as the Great Sphinx, several cemeteries, a workers' village and an industrial complex.  The pyramids, which have always loomed large as emblems of ancient Egypt in the Western imagination, were popularised in Hellenistic times, when the Great Pyramid was listed by Antipater of Sidon as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is by far the oldest of the ancient Wonders and the only one still in existence.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #10354 on: October 27, 2011, 08:10:43 am »
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  BetterMost Community Blogs  |  Our Daily Thoughts - The BetterMost Community Blog Network  |  Cellar Scribblings (Moderator: CellarDweller)  |  Topic: Cellar Scribblings \

CellarDweller and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The system never recognises me. I was just on  and it says 0 members and 0 guests but I am here and can post.

Hiya Brian!  That's weird.....I wonder why it does that?  Well, I guess it doesn't matter as long as you can get in and post to us!  It's good to see you!  I'm assuming that the "guests" weren't really guest, but more like bots or something, so I wonder what was posted to my blog that caused them all to come in?

You guys ever play hang man? I always suggest Capital Cities as the topic and Quito is my all time favourite - wins every time >:D. Other topic animals and sloth does it every time too. Any comments regarding sloth and my nature will be ignored ;D

Well, I can't speak for everyone here, but I used to play Hangman all the time.  In fact, here in the states, used to be a Hangman board game.

The two players would put the two stations facing each other, with the tiles lined up on the top to spell the word, blank side facing the person guessing.  Each time you got a tile right, it would be turned around for you to see.  If you got the guess wrong, the person playing against you would turn the dial in the center of the panel.  This would cause an image to appear, first of the head, then the body attached, then an arm, and so on until somebody won, or both players had a full "hangman" appearing.

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #10355 on: October 27, 2011, 08:12:08 am »

It's happening again!

BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  BetterMost Community Blogs  |  Our Daily Thoughts - The BetterMost Community Blog Network  |  Cellar Scribblings (Moderator: CellarDweller) CellarDweller and 25 Guests are viewing this board

I'm beginning to think it has to do with the locations I'm putting in my blog, the names are attracting "bots" or something to the site.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10356 on: October 27, 2011, 02:55:24 pm »

I'm beginning to think it has to do with the locations I'm putting in my blog, the names are attracting "bots" or something to the site.

It may well be!

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #10357 on: October 27, 2011, 03:23:43 pm »

It's happening again!

BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  BetterMost Community Blogs  |  Our Daily Thoughts - The BetterMost Community Blog Network  |  Cellar Scribblings (Moderator: CellarDweller) CellarDweller and 25 Guests are viewing this board

I'd say "or something," probably the Psycho Children.  8)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #10358 on: October 28, 2011, 08:06:17 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

TGIF!

I thought I had no plans this weekend, but tomorrow I'm going out for dinner, and Sunday I may be going to a pub with a friend who is visiting from out of town.

Oh, and of course I have to bake Sunday for the luncheon on Monday.

Essex, Connecticut.

A mint-condition New England village on the Connecticut River, Essex satisifes the qeust for the perfect American small town.  White picket fences frame landmark buildings in Colonial and Federal style, legacies of a shipbuilding heyday.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10359 on: October 28, 2011, 03:10:52 pm »
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  BetterMost Community Blogs  |  Our Daily Thoughts - The BetterMost Community Blog Network  |  Cellar Scribblings (Moderator: CellarDweller)  |  Topic: Cellar Scribblings \

CellarDweller and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Probably your friends the zombies. Since they are dead, they can't sign up for an account, so they have to keep track of you as guests on the board.   ::)  ;D

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre