Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704586 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

((He cannot believe his eyes.  Spaghetti Carbonara, mussels, calamari, caesar salad))

%%Wow, he must be cooking all day fer me%%

((Feels a tear in his eye))

Hey bud, you needn't bother to go to all this trouble here, ya know.  I kin get on jes' fine with bacon and bananas.  Not that I'm complainin', mind ya, its just, well,.....

((Ennis cannot finish his thought, his mind flooding with these feelings he knows are wrong, but doesn't care.))

%%"That's amore.."%%
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
((Sheep strolls on, hands on hips. Looks around with a "Ello, ello, what's goin on here?" look about it. Spots feast and moves in for the kill))

Oh Spaghetti Carbonara, mussels, calamari, caesar salad.. Thanks guys! Um I mean ...Baaaaa!

((Tucks into feast. And in the process pees on Jack as a sign of appreciation. Once finished saunters off into the sunset with the charlestoning elk who steals a few bananas))

Thanks chaps! See ya later suckas! ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((smiles as he sits down next to Ennis with a plate full of a little bit of everything.))

Whatcha wanna try first? The calamarey? You like this here dippin' sauce, right?

((at Ennis's nod, Jack grabs up a small piece of calamari and dips it in the marinara sauce. He lifts it up to Ennis's mouth, letting his slightly greasy fingers brush against Ennis's lips as he gently inserts the fried delicacy.))

((in a husky voice, only slightly hoarse))
Please, Ennis, it's a pleasure, doin' this fer ya. Didn' go to no trouble 'tall.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

((He cannot believe his eyes.  Spaghetti Carbonara, mussels, calamari, caesar salad))

%%

What a feast indeed:   :o

Bloody hell!  How did Jack cook all that from bacon, beans and bananas??  :D

%%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

%% Who me...? told y'all before. Can't cook to save ma life... Last time I tried it - burned down tha kitchen.  Course, my ma did say to me, its not how the food's made, but whatcha do with it.%%

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
YOUNG JACK:

%% Who me...? told y'all before. Can't cook to save ma life... Last time I tried it - burned down tha kitchen.  Course, my ma did say to me, its not how the food's made, but whatcha do with it.%%

%%

I guess Mr Raymille's private Chef, GASTON must've stepped in to lend a hand ...

Nah, I am sure there is another explanation ...
Jack wouldn't do anything to mess up what he got going with Ennis ....right?  ???

%%
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 07:35:09 pm by Lucise »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Commercial break!!  ;D ** Commercial break!!  ;D ** Commercial break!!  ;D

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

%% Yeah, sumthin' like that. Mr. Raymille kept sayin' we didn' have the budget to cater up the mountain... kept mutterin' bout helicopter costs. I told him off though.

Now look here, Mr. Raymille. Me 'n' Ennis have had nothin to eat practically but beans 'n' bananas for weeks now. That ain't right. We're famished. Get us some meat..... I don' care about the AHA, the SPCA, or any other As you wanna throw at me. Send sumthin' up NOW!!!

Now that man, he likes to pretend to be a dominant slavedriver, but really if ya jes take a firm hand with him, you'll have him eatin' out of yer hand. %%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** Commercial break!!  ;D ** Commercial break!!  ;D ** Commercial break!!  ;D

YOUNG JACK:

%% I think this might be a bad time for that particular commercial, Ms. Olivia. %%

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

(( Indapaddock ROFLOL ...  :laugh: ))