Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1701188 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
(( The FSD lights a special Yin/Yang candle for this auspicious occassion.  ))

** The concept of yin and yang originates in ancient Chinese philosophy and metaphysics, which describes two primal opposing but complementary forces found in all things in the universe. Yin, the darker element, is passive, dark, feminine, downward-seeking, and corresponds to the night; yang, the brighter element, is active, light, masculine, upward-seeking and corresponds to the day; yin is often symbolized by water, while yang is symbolized by fire. **

%% The FSD director contemplates the application of this ancient principle in relation to our dear boys, thinking of Jack and Ennis, each representing elements of yin and yang, but neither complete without the other. %%

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Since it is the orchestra's day off, the Props Magician has to provide some music herself with her new piano. Franz Liszt: Lovedream!))  

(play me!)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Commercial Break ** Commercial Break ** Commercial Break ** Commercial Break **
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 05:44:36 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
**I'm on my knees from all this exquisite passionate tension! Tense passion! Air is so thick with it, I cain't hardly breathe!
Throat so dry, I couldn't play a harmonica to save my mulish life!  :o  Does that mean I won't get la....  Aaaaugh!! I need something to strengthen me. Keep me on my feet. Wet my throat. Put the MUSIC back in this here mule!

Let's see......**

((MIKA trots over to the camp fire on wobbly legs. Looks around. Finds just the thing - the very last whiskey bottle!))

**Aha! I've seen YOUNG JACK and YOUNG ENNIS drink this stuff lots of times. They love it. It makes them smile. And relax. And sing. And it helped get them into that tent too, I bet. I'll try it! I want it to do all that for me!**

((Manages to remove cap from bottle, lifts bottle in teeth, drinks long and deeply))

AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!  BLEEEEERRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!
This tastes like.......tastes like....... vintage sheep pee!  Ack! Ack! I don't beleive it! Humans are weird! How *can* they drink this? How can they like this? Arghh! It's horrible! Humans are crazy! 

((Runs off in distress, on the search for clean water and a place to join the tetotaller ranks pronto.

Leaves a dumbfounded CIGAR BUTT behind in the dark. ))

« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 06:35:12 pm by Mikaela »

Offline YaadPyar

(( The FSD is channeling Jack's thoughts directly into her head, and she is perplexed that what she is receiving. First she recieves an image, and then she hears a song... ))

%%  It dawns on the FSD that while Jack appears to be languidly romantic in the tent with Ennis, he's gunning for the finish line.  %%

%%  The FSD comtemplates what, if any, action on her part is necessary.  At the very least, she wants this song out of her head!   The FSD realizes that her ability to read minds may not be as good a talent as she had thought. %%

Play Me
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 07:52:33 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((With deft movements that somehow hide the fact that his hands are shaking, Jack removes Ennis's denims and his own, returning to Ennis's lips as their naked bodies nestle together. His lips move again against Ennis's, his hands stroking his arms, his body, his face, floating across his body like a twig drifting through the rapids and eddies of a swift stream.))

((His lips caress Ennis's, then settle on his chin, his jawline, his neck, his nose, alighting on every part of his face. In the heat of the moment, Jack returns his lips to Ennis's again. He murmurs his name, reaching down to caress his body, touching every part of the warmth beneath him, entwining their legs))

((He drags his lips away again and presses them firmly against Ennis's throat, feeling the pulse beneath his mouth and relishing in Ennis's scent. He moves his lips around Ennis's neck and gently grabs his earlobe between his teeth. At Ennis's ragged sigh, Jack moans in response.))

%% I want to tell him so badly.... But that'll ruin everythin', won't it? %%

((Languidly, slowly, Jack pulls back from Ennis and looks deeply into his eyes again.... allowing his hands to caress the most memorable face he has ever known. He opens his eyes fully, unafraid to let Ennis see his inner heart and soul, and there in that moment of connection he tries to communicate what he has failed to with words.))

**To be continued**

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis cannot believe the euphoria he is feeling.  He strains to reach Jack's mouth.  He wants to engulf himself with his kisses.  As Jack pulls away, he sees something in his eyes he has never seen...true love, real love.  Ennis' breath catches in his throat))

Are ya ok?

(( Jack answers him by pulling him closer and pulling him up just enough to surround his entire body with his arms.  Ennis reaches up and strokes his face with just enough tenderness, that his fingers tingle from the sensation. They both lie back down and know this mutual want is not going to go away anytime soon.))

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
THE WIND

((brings some relief to the hot audience, and the sweet, salty tang of mountain sage and wood smoke to OUR BOYS, a scent they will remember and relive for the rest of their lives.))

Mountain Sage
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 08:17:52 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis cannot believe the euphoria he is feeling.  He strains to reach Jack's mouth.  He wants to engulf himself with his kisses.  As Jack pulls away, he sees something in his eyes he has never seen...true love, real love.  Ennis' breath catches in his throat))

Are ya ok?

(( Jack answers him by pulling him closer and pulling him up just enough to surround his entire body with his arms.  Ennis reaches up and strokes his face with just enough tenderness, that his fingers tingle from the sensation. They both lie back down and know this mutual want is not going to go away anytime soon.))

YOUNG JACK:

((Nestled against Ennis's body, Jack feels his skin burning wherever it is touching his lover. A mixture of soft and hard, smooth and rough, silk and iron and Jack can only revel in everything that Ennis has shared with him.... but still he wants more... he needs to experience that burst of passion and the sweet release that follows and with Ennis, he knows how best to reach that goal. He communicates this desire wordlessly and Ennis responds with the same passion and yearning.))

((The moment of perfect elation, as though Jack had swum to the bottom of a lake and then slowly made his way back up to the surface, now filling his eyes with light and his lungs with breath when before it had not been present. Their bodies relaxed now, Jack was still awake, and he looked up at Ennis as though seeing him for the first time. The curve of his mouth, his full lips, the thick brown eyelashes that caressed his sun bronzed cheeks, the sandy brown tendrils of hair that clung to his damp forehead. Jack wondered if Ennis had fallen asleep.))

((in a low voice))Ennis?
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ellemeno

THE ASSISTANT

((hands out popsicles to cast, crew, animals, and admiring audience alike, in an attempt to cool the fever that YOUNG ENNIS and YOUNG JACK were able to find relief for without THE ASSISTANT'S popsicles.))

Brokie, the movie set cat, enjoying the sweet relief

A men's softball team, grateful to cool their fever

And in the throng, two YOUNG POPSICLES find each other

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
YOUNG ENNIS:

((Ennis is floating now, above the tent, up near the full moon. 

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie