Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696181 times)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
((Then, when nobody expects it, Olivia plunges down and grabs her beloved warshrag...))  :o

((...and off she flys with a completely dumbstruck Terry cloth!))
  :)

TERRY CLOTH:

(( Aghast that he has been kidnapped for at least the second time in this Performance Thread, TERRY CLOTH squirms to try to break free of OWLMA's piercing talons.  ))

** Have I not spent enough of this Thread without control of my destiny??!  OWLMA, now please come to your senses and stroke me against your down put me down!!  **

(( TERRY CLOTH's efforts to regain the right to self-determination fail miserably.  He is again subject to OWLMA's piercing voice and whims... ))

((A little later in Olivia's new luxury owl-partment...))  ::)

TERRY CLOTH:

&&  Uh-oh, I can just see it coming... first it's a wing-rub and then she's gonna wanna dance and next she'll molt that tube-top right off ...  not the tube-top I'm hoping to get off ...  ;)  &&

(( TERRY CLOTH sends up a prayer a desperation that his beloved JBB will show up ta help him out a this predicament and tar-quelle his fears.  ))
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 11:56:37 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
** This image was captured earlier from the Sacred Relic Room surveillance tape.  Apparently YOUNG JACK was so baffled by the DISAPPEARING LOG, he conducted an extensive search for it, leading to his discovery of a multitude of logs that had 'disappeared' over the years on Brokeback.  YOUNG JACK appears to be nursing his hurt feelings of 'wood abandonment'. **

THE DISAPPEARING LOG:

Jack! Jack! I'm right here!! I'm sorry I'm dressed the same as all my friends, but tree bark is totally in this season, it was on all the runways. Take me back to the campsite with you, I promise I won't disappear again!

%% Oh wait, that was only a video of him, wasn't it? Now how do I get out of this room, and back to the camp with those boys? %%

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
((CHILEAN Sheepherder #1 welcomes CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #2 on the set:

))
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
((CHILEAN Sheepherder #2 (understudy) reminisces on shared childhood memories with CHILEAN Sheepherder #1))

¡Mi amiga muy buena! ¡Es maravillosa verle otra vez!
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Ellemeno

THE ASSISTANT

= Casting Call =

The following roles are still available.  PM me if you would you like one:
Jimbo
Biker #1
Monroe
Ennis, Age 9
Farmer #2 (in the "pissant scene")
Jenny, as a little girl

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
~~Aw, Sheepherder Lynne, those are great memories! So sweet to have U here on the sunny side of Brokeback Mountain! Let me give U a tour. Here's one side of our tent. We have a three-woman tent in case Fuzzy decides to show up again (the more the merrier!) ~~

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 11:40:31 am by Front-Ranger »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
~~Here's where we cook our delicious meals, usually a pot roast with plenty of potatoes, lamb, and maybe a banana or two. ~~

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 11:40:57 am by Front-Ranger »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
~~And we also have a campfire just for sitting around, talkin and drinkin and all.~~

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 11:41:28 am by Front-Ranger »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
((Lucise Indapaddock walks confidently onto the set, dressed to kill. 
The cast and crew members stare at him, stunned, wondering what the big occasion is; even MIKA the DUMBASS MULE does a double take when she sees Lucise in his fake Armani suit...))

MARKETING ADVISOR:

**Why, Mr. Indapaddock, who knew you would clean up so well...** ((clears throat)) **We still have yet to discuss your salary and other privileges, er, I mean benefits. Would you like to come over for dinner, so we can get this all down into writing?**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
~~Meanwhile, back at the Chilean Sheepherder set:

When it gets hot on the mountain (and it does!!) we like to go for a dip with our horses~~

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 11:41:55 am by Front-Ranger »