Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704289 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis, catching hail in his hat, feels the stirrings of excitement as he sees Jack's silly grin, which is aimed at his fear of the storm.))

%% Oh, this boy is gonna be payin' fer mockin' me%%

(( Ennis turns toward Jack and in one quick move, takes the frozen rocks and shoves them down his shirt.  Jack jumps, but he's not quick enough.  Ennis pins him down and starts smothering him with kisses, the hail already melting from their heated bodies.))

I'll give ya sumptin' better to grin about boy.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 05:57:35 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis, catching hail in his hat, feels the stirrings of excitement as he sees Jack's silly grin, which is aimed at his fear of the storm.))

((Raging hormones in the tent ... Raging storm outside the tent..))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis, catching hail in his hat, feel the stirrings of excitement as he sees Jack's silly grin, which is aimed at his fear of the storm.))

%% Oh, this boy is gonna be payin' fer mockin' me%%

(( Ennis turns toward Jack and in one quick move, takes the frozen rocks and shoves them down his shirt.  Jack jumps, but he's not quick enough.  Ennis pins him down and starts smothering him with kisses, the hail already melting from their heated bodies.))

I'll give ya sumptin' better to grin about boy.

YOUNG JACK:

** Um, folks, this is gonna get a little steamy, so probably not suitable for younger eyes, if ya take my meanin'. **

Jesus, Ennis, that's c-mmm!

((The rest of the word is muffled against Ennis's mouth, pressing hard against his own. The ice melts beneath his shirt, becoming a trickle of cool water running down his back. It somehow makes Jack relax more into the kiss and he slowly wraps his arms around Ennis's shoulders to hold him against him. He moans in excitement and anticipation, his eyes closed. Ennis's mouth running over his face, his lips, his neck.))

((The tent flap still waves wildly in the wind and large hailstones plop against the tent floor. With a great lack of enthusiasm for doing so, Jack pulls out of Ennis's liplock long enough to tie the tent flap closed, then turns back to Ennis, who is grinning at him with that heartbreaking smile.))

((Jack quickly crawls back into Ennis's arms, allowing their lips to find one another once again, his tongue brushing against Ennis's lips as they move against his. Ennis goes shock still for a moment, but Jack deftly kisses his lips and strokes them with his tongue until Ennis's lips are moving against his own with that steady rhythm and his own tongue is reaching out for Jack's. Jack pulls away long enough to hurriedly unbutton Ennis's shirt and rip it off him then falls back against Ennis with a force that leaves them lying on the tent floor, Jack's body on top of Ennis's, as he crushes his mouth into Ennis's, but still yielding his own to him. Ennis takes full advantage of that surrender.))

((With warm, soft hands, Jack caresses Ennis's body as he relaxes his kiss. His hands wander down Ennis's chest and torso, moving towards his jeans. His deft fingers quickly undo the closure and he grabs the waistband and pulls them off his body. Jacks hands slide across Ennis's hard hips and up his torso again, and he breaks their kiss to look into those melted chocolate brown eyes. He lowers his mouth again, and places a teasing kiss on Ennis' nose, then his lips, his chin, and then drags his lips down Ennis's neck, allowing his tongue to caress the tendons there, the adams apple, as his fingers had only moments before. He lays his head against Ennis's bare chest for a moment, allowing his warmth, his scent, the muscles across his chest to absorb into his own. Ennis's breathing deepens. His heartrate quickens. Still Jack lays there, once again thinking of how wonderful this person is and what all he can do to make him know just how beautiful and special he makes him feel.))

Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
((Meanwhile, at the Sheepherders' Tent, SHEEPHERDER #1 approaches.))

(Translated from the Spanish) Good evening gentlemen. Welcome to my tent!!

I can see by your lack of reply that you do not understand Spanish. Never fear, I will speak the universal language to you!!

((He pulls an object about 12 inches long from his gaucho vest))
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( As Ennis lays there with Jack stretched out on top of him, he can only wonder how this could ever get better.  As his hands caress Jack's back, he can feel the hot breath of his lover against his neck.  He turns his head and again their lips meet.  He knows he cannot get his fill.))

((Ennis runs his hand along Jack's hairline and down behind his ear. He knows in only a short time, this is a seductive area for Jack and he can feel him react.  As he puts both hands on his face, he goes nose to nose with him staring at this man who has taken his heart.))

(( They can already read each other as if they were born as one.  As they look at each other, their hands are exploring parts of their bodies already familiar, but nonetheless new each time.))

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((Meanwhile, at the Sheepherders' Tent, SHEEPHERDER #1 approaches.))

(Translated from the Spanish) Good evening gentlemen. Welcome to my tent!!

I can see by your lack of reply that you do not understand Spanish. Never fear, I will speak the universal language to you!!

((He pulls an object about 12 inches long from his gaucho vest))

GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((is surprised to find two strangers coming into the tent.))

** Oh, I'm sorry, I don't underst.... ** ((His voice trails off as he spies something glinting in the speaker's hand))

** Wait, is that a.....? Oh, sh*t!.... Lucise! He has a--a--a-----a--** ((THUD))

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #1:

Do not be alarmed gentlemen!! I am only trying to help!!

You see, I noticed that you are drinking a white wine with your dinner. All wrong!! What, are you, some kind of cowboy tavern floozies??

((CS#1 eases the cork out of the bottle.))

Please allow me to pour you each a glass of this fine merlot from Chile's oldest winegrowing region. Hopefully, it will revive your friend!!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( As Ennis lays there with Jack stretched out on top of him, he can only wonder how this could ever get better.  As his hands caress Jack's back, he can feel the hot breath of his lover against his neck.  He turns his head and again their lips meet.  He knows he cannot get his fill.))

((Ennis runs his hand along Jack's hairline and down behind his ear. He knows in only a short time, this is a seductive area for Jack and he can feel him react.  As he puts both hands on his face, he goes nose to nose with him staring at this man who has taken his heart.))

(( They can already read each other as if they were born as one.  As they look at each other, their hands are exploring parts of their bodies already familiar, but nonetheless new each time.))

YOUNG JACK:

((The thunder shakes the tent once again, the crack of a tree breaking in the forest, the pounding of hail on the tent walls and all Jack can hear is Ennis's heart beating only a few feet away. He is somehow vaguely aware that these events occured, but can't recall knowing how. Ennis also seems to have forgotten the darkened world outside and in their dim light his eyes express a deep emotion that make Jack want to kiss him and start all over again.))

So yer afraid of thunderstorms, hunh, Ennis? ((Waiting for Ennis's reply, Jack nestles himself against Ennis's body, silently giving him all the love and support he can in this world, trying to let him know that its alright that he's afraid and that he's there for him, with him, beside him, and that he would always be there, if he knew he would be welcomed. He tilts his head upward and kisses Ennis's neck, allowing the heat from Ennis's body and his own to mingle.))

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #1: ((Pouring the wine))

Yes, I will speak to you in the universal language of wine. No matter that you are two stupid gringos who have stumbled into my tent just as a hailstorm is about to break loose.

Now, Dos
(speaking to CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #2) let us vamos to the Owl's treehouse for an evening of tango and Patagonian lobster stew!! ((They retreat.)) Adios, "amigos."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #1: ((Pouring the wine))

Now, Dos [/b] (speaking to CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #2) let us vamos to the Owl's treehouse for an evening of tango and Patagonian lobster stew!! ((They retreat.)) Adios, "amigos."

(( Lucise rushes over to Guy's side and goes down on all fours, considers the option of giving him mouth-to-mouth to revive him, decides against it.
He pats Guy slightly on his cheek (the cheek on his face ..  ::) ), grabs Guy firmly by the shoulders, lifts him up..))

Guy!  Guy - are you okay?  The intruders were a pair of Chilean sheep herders!  They are leaving now!  Turns out they just wanted to share some of their fine Chilean wine with us!  Are you feeling okay?

((The Chilean Sheep herders wander off, not before giving Lucise and Guy a curious look ..))

**  Remember when I was saying that I heard someone speaking German?  Haha..silly me, they were speaking Chilean, ummm...I mean, Spanish.  Go figure!
Are you feeling okay Guy?  You need to lie down or something?
I can leave the blankets here so you can take a look at 'em later...