Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1697229 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((at Lucise's gentle prodding, Guy gradually comes back around.. He looks up and sees Lucise and is able to smile at him before seeing what he is holding in his hand...))

%% NO NO NO NO! KEEP IT AWAY %%

((He crawls back up onto his feet as he is scrambling toward the tent flap, he runs out into a wild hailstorm, slips in ice cold mud and falls flat on his face, unconscious again))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

((He crawls back up onto his feet as he is scrambling toward the tent flap, he runs out into a wild hailstorm, slips in ice cold mud and falls flat on his face, unconscious again))

%%
 :laugh: ...
Grow up Lucise, there's nothing funny about this!  He might be seriously hurt..
%%

((Worried, Lucise rushes outside to Guy's side, discovers that his breathing is uneven; he lifts Guy up in his arms and carries him back into the tent.))

%%
This time, he needs the mouth-to-mouth ...
Poor Guy, he is so delicate and frail.. and ... wow, he smells damn amazing too..
Focus Lucise!
%%

((Not unlike how he does it for his sheep, Lucise gently holds Guy's nose shut and lowers his mouth on Guy's, in an attempt to revive him .. He feels Guy begin to stir ... ))

%% 
Wait ... is that his tongue? ? ? ? ?
%%

« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 09:02:34 pm by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((awakens to the feeling of Lucise's lips against his own, but for a moment, forgets where he is.))

** Mmm mmm - you c-c-c-can get off me now! **

((Guy sits for a moment on the wet ground, the stones of ice and freezing rain falling around him. He doesn't seem to care though. He crouches into a fetal position, hugging his knees close to his body and rocks in the wintery air, shaking and muttering something under his breath. He appears to be lost in a world of his own and doesn't recognize that he's back inside the tent.))

« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 09:14:35 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
**  Guy!  It's okay, you'll be okay!  The mean Chilean herders can't hurt you now.  They are gone, you'll be okay!  Are you cold?

((Lucise leaves Guy's side for a moment, grabs one of the Bedroll blankets lying beside the table and rushes back to Guy, and drapes the blanket all over his body..))

** Is this better?  I can take you home if you like!  To your home, I mean..**

%%
Gosh, to think I only came here for a business dinner ... 
Thank goodness my trusted assistant Iqualuit is taking care of my lovely lil woolies right now..
%%

((Lucise looks down at Guy, whose body seems aglow in the candlelight ...

))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 09:30:35 pm by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
**  Guy!  It's okay, you'll be okay!  The mean Chilean herders can't hurt you now.  They are gone, you'll be okay!  Are you cold?

((Lucise leaves Guy's side for a moment, grabs one of the Bedroll blankets lying beside the table and rushes back to Guy, and drapes the blanket all over his body..))

** Is this better?  I can take you home if you like!  To your home, I mean..**

%%
Gosh, to think I only came here for a business dinner ... 
Thank goodness my trusted assistant Iqualuit is taking care of my lovely lil woolies right now..
%%

((Lucise looks down at Guy, whose body seems aglow in the candlelight ...

))

((Guy reacts to Lucise's warm touch, and his voice, allowing himself to come back fully into the moment...He smiles up at Lucise again.))

** I uh... I seem to have gotten a little muddy.... You can take this back now. I don't want to ruin it. **

((He removes the wool blanket from around his shoulders and starts to hand the blanket back to Lucise, but at that moment he becomes aware of the glass filled with red liquid. With a shriek he flings the blanket at the bottle and glass which crash to the floor, knocking the candles over in the process, and tries to bolt out the door again, but Lucise is read for him and plants his body firmly in the way.))

((Guy's eyes are wild, almost inhuman as he struggles to escape Lucise's strong embrace. Slowly realization dawns on him, and tears fill his eyes. He throws himself on the bed, and sobs loudly.))

==The picture attached has nothing to do with this scene, but is just for Lucise's entertainment==
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 10:14:08 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Guy's eyes are wild, almost inhuman as he struggles to escape Lucise's strong embrace. Slowly realization dawns on him, and tears fill his eyes. He throws himself on the bed, and sobs loudly.))

%%
Holy Hannah!  This dude is a nut-job!
%%

(( Lucise rushes over to the bed, gently massaging Guy's trembling shoulders, trying to console him ..))

**  Guy, it's okay!  I am sorry, I dint realise that you have a fear of wine or all red liquids in general .. **   %% wacko wacko !!!  %%    **Please don't cry, it's alright..**

((Lucise sits on the bed beside Guy, unsure of what to do, continues to massage Guy's shoulders ...))

** Come on, let me get you outta here!  We can go back to my trailer and I can keep an eye on ya, okay?  Forget the blankets, we can talk about that later ...**

((Lucise pulls Guy back on his feet ... glancing over at the mess ...

))

**  Come on!  let's get outta here! **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((stops sobbing long enough to let Lucise lead him away from the horrible tent.... most of the hail has let up by now and they travel quietly in the cold rain))

%% Oh, god, I've ruined everything. %%

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((The thunder shakes the tent once again, the crack of a tree breaking in the forest, the pounding of hail on the tent walls and all Jack can hear is Ennis's heart beating only a few feet away. He is somehow vaguely aware that these events occured, but can't recall knowing how. Ennis also seems to have forgotten the darkened world outside and in their dim light his eyes express a deep emotion that make Jack want to kiss him and start all over again.))

So yer afraid of thunderstorms, hunh, Ennis? ((Waiting for Ennis's reply, Jack nestles himself against Ennis's body, silently giving him all the love and support he can in this world, trying to let him know that its alright that he's afraid and that he's there for him, with him, beside him, and that he would always be there, if he knew he would be welcomed. He tilts his head upward and kisses Ennis's neck, allowing the heat from Ennis's body and his own to mingle.))

(( Ennis lays back and holds Jack tighter than he's ever held anyone.  The storm is dying down just as their lovemaking is.  Ennis is in a mellow mood,  and decides he's never felt closer to anyone, and decides to confide his fears.))

Ya see, when I wuz young an' we had this thunderstorm, couldn' have been more than five or six, I ran ta ma folks bed to hide.  My pa wuz beside himself.  He said no boy a his is ever gonna be afraid of no weather. 

So tha next storm came an' I wuz still scared senseless.  My ma, she tried to help, but he would have none of it.

(( Holds Jack tighter, knowing this is the hard part.))

So, one night it was stormin' like crazy out there.  I couldn' help myself.  I stayed in my room but I was so scared, I was cryin'.   He came in, he pulled me outa bed an' dragged me outside, with nuthin' but my pajamas and bare feet.  Made me stand in the backyard till it stopped.  Every storm after that, I had to go inta tha yard.  He said it would make a man outa me.

(( Ennis' eyes fill up with the pain of his daddy's cruelty.  He tries not to look at Jack, fearing he's made a fool out of himself.))

« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 11:22:16 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((nodding slowly, Jack reaches around his shoulders and holds him, nestling his body in the crook of Ennis's arm and leaning his head against his chest again. Every time the thunder strikes overhead or a flash of lightning fills the sky with burning light, Jack feels Ennis tense against him; Ennis's heart skips a beat, his breathing becomes uneven. Jack doesn't need to look up to know that Ennis is frightened.))

((He whispers against Ennis's skin)): Shhh, s'allright, Ennis. It'll be allright. ((He shifts his body up some so he's laying right next to Ennis, they're faces inches apart. Jack looks at Ennis but doesn't see his fear, only the beauty of the love he is offering him silently. Jack leans forward and kisses Ennis, allowing his lips to rest on Ennis's gently, like a leaf landing on water.))

((Ennis tries to deepen their kiss but Jack pulls back, shaking his head.)) Not now, Ennis, just lay still fer a minute.

((The thunder shakes the tent, and Ennis loses his breath, exhaling it all suddenly. Jack leans further in quickly inhales and exhales his own breath into Ennis's mouth, knowing that in his fear, Ennis had expelled too much air too soon and his breath was becoming ragged. He couldn't teach Ennis's heart not to fear, but he could teach Ennis's body how to remain calm.))

((Jack lowered his own naked body onto Ennis's, still keeping contact at the mouth, he positioned his heart and lungs near Ennis's: slow, steady breaths, a paced heartbeat quickened only by Ennis's close proximity. White light pierced through the tents of the wall, only to be followed by another deafening peal. Jack remained calm. He had weathered such storms before. One deep breath, another. Thump-thump-thump-thump: steady and rhythmic.))

« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 11:42:16 pm by Daniel »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((Little Olli Owl has been sent to the High Priestess' trailer. He knocks at her door...)) :)

((HIGH PRIESTESS looks down at Olli and frowns))

** Come stay with me?  Honey, you know I ain't set up for that. **

((Olli sees the axe in the HP's hand, gasps in terror))

** Oh, don't worry about the axe!  I'm just taking it back to the Sacred Relic Room now the woodchopping scene is over.  Come on, we'll take it back together and then I'll see that you get a meal, but it won't be mouse stew! **

Ich bin ein Brokie...