Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1703830 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
NON-MENOPAUSAL AUDIENCE MEMBER:

I am having hot flashes!  These actors are facking brilliant!!
I think I wet my pants with excitement!  I better go clean up in the men's room!

Hawt Damn !! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!

Oooops...looks like security is coming this way!  Better run...!!

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

(( TERRY CLOTH drags himself, exhausted, talon-pierced, hailed-upon, and in desperate need of fluffing, to the nearest tent.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:  Thank goodness I got away from that domin-OWL-trix. 

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Tent don't look right.  Which tent am I in now?  What am I gonna have to wipe up this time?  Sheepherders, marketing execs, bed-rollers, off-key equines, at least one ewe in need of personal absorbent pads, everyone goin' all crazy 'round here and all I want is my JBB.  **

JBB, come git me!!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 12:54:35 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((stops sobbing long enough to let Lucise lead him away from the horrible tent.... most of the hail has let up by now and they travel quietly in the cold rain))

%% Oh, god, I've ruined everything. %%

((Lucise holds on tightly to Guy as they walk briskly back to his trailer.  They both get in, Lucise closes the door behind them..))

Make yourself at home!  I hope that you are feeling abit better already!
Your clothes are wet, you'll catch a cold.  Go on, take 'em off.  I can give ya something else to wear ..  I gotta go remove my wet clothes too, will be right back!

((Guy watches in silence as Indapaddock walks out of the room.  A moment later, he comes back to join Guy ...

))

** Can I get ya something to drink?**
%% Red wine, perhaps? hehe.. %%
**  Glass of water or somethin'?  **

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 12:57:14 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.

((In Lucise's trailer, Guy only hangs his head in worry, silently waiting for Lucise to come back in. When he does, Guy is completely abashed at his undressed state, but he only momentarily registers it. He prefers to play it smooth and comfortable when meeting potential clients and other important people at these movie sets but the nights events had left his resolve in tatters.))

I.. I'm sorry, Mr. Indapaddock. **
((looks down for a moment in shame))** I didn't know that that would happen, or I would have tried to warn you. I am an Erythroenophobe.** ((At Lucise's puzzled expression)) **I have an irrational fear of red wine. It's not something... **((he looks up at Lucise and then moistens his lips, suddenly dry mouthed.))** It's not something I like other people to know... I'm very sorry I ruined our dinner and your presentation.

((Guy looks down at his muddy clothes again then back up at Lucise with sad eyes.))

You said you had some clothes I can borrow, Mr. Indapaddock?
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

You said you had some clothes I can borrow, Mr. Indapaddock?

Don't you worry about anything Guy!  I understand!  I mean, I have a fear of ducks!  Everyone has one of those irrational fears, I completely understand!

..And yeah,  I have something for you to wear ...

Sorry, I haven't done any laundry in a while, will these do?
I'll step out so you can get outta them wet clothes.. If you need help with that, I don't mind ..

((Lucise notices Guy staring at his chest, blushing slightly ..))

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 01:59:49 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Don't you worry about anything Guy!  I understand!  I mean, I have a fear of ducks!  Everyone has one of those irrational fears, I completely understand!

..And yeah,  I have something for you to wear ...

Sorry, I haven't done any laundry in a while, will these do?
I'll step out so you can get outta them wet clothes.. If you need help with that, I don't mind ..

((Lucise notices Guy staring at his chest, blushing slightly ..))

((takes a look at the clothing and takes them, murmuring "thank you" as Lucise leaves him alone for a moment, although he wondered at Lucise's offer of help. It almost sounded... erotic. He could have come up with something in response to that, if hadn't been so adled by the night's events. Guy sighed and changed his clothing, peeling the mud soaked shirt off his body and trying to get as much off his face as possible on the inside of it.))

((He dressed in the clothing that Lucise had provided, knew he looked ridiculous but searched for a mirror anyway. Not finding one, he reaches into the pocket of the mud-soaked pants and pulled out a small black leather container. Opening it, he revealed all his daily necessities: a small mirror, tweezers, razor, small toothbrush, small vial of mouthwash, hand soap and a folded up paper towl, comb, brush, eyebrow brush, and of course day and evening colognes. He reached for the hand soap first, lathering it in his hands then scrubbing his face with them, patting his face dry with the paper towl. The mud came off easily enough, and Guy folded the paper towel the other way when he replaced it in the container. With that out of the way, he dragged the comb through his hair and tried the best he could to remove the mud particles from his eyebrows. In the end, he had recovered as much as possible, at least visually. He splashed on the day cologne, a cool sea breeze fragrance that for some reason made him think of the color blue. At last he was presentable, except for the clothing, but at least they were clean.))

((He leaves through the same door Lucise left by, and he blushes again at the sight of Lucise's bare chest.))

I hope I'm more presentable now, Mr. Indapaddock. **
((he looks down at his clothing and can't help but laugh at the rainbow tiedye tanktop.))** It's kind of pointless to be formal in this getup isn't it?

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

((He leaves through the same door Lucise left by, and he blushes again at the sight of Lucise's bare chest.))

I hope I'm more presentable now, Mr. Indapaddock. **
((he looks down at his clothing and can't help but laugh at the rainbow tiedye tanktop.))** It's kind of pointless to be formal in this getup isn't it?

(( Lucise looks Guy up and down, taking in the sight of his long legs, the silk shorts and the rainbow tiedye tanktop..))

No need for all this 'Mr Indapaddock' stuff .. please, call me Lucise!
You look ...errr..you look so adorable fine!  I am glad to see you smiling and abit more relaxed.  Feeling much better, I guess?
I have just changed the sheets on my bed ...

You can sleep there tonight!  I'll take the couch!  But I'll be close by, in case you need me at night ...well, in case you get frightened or somethin' ..

(( Lucise looks at his feet, then back up at Guy ...))

**  I have an idea, I have been working on our next Broken Arsed Woolen Ecstacy product launch ..
Wanna do it with me right now?  Do the launch, I mean?  **

((Lucise looks away, his face dark red ...))

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 02:36:34 am by Lucise »

vkm91941

** mean while back at the ranch, left to their own devices the sheep are forced to seek other means of entertainment since their beloved Lucise is otherwise engaged and forgot to set up a video for them**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
[/b]
(( Lucise looks Guy up and down, taking in the sight of his long legs, the silk shorts and the rainbow tiedye tanktop..))

No need for all this 'Mr Indapaddock' stuff .. please, call me Lucise!
You look ...errr..you look so adorable fine!  I am glad to see you smiling and abit more relaxed.  Feeling much better, I guess?
I have just changed the sheets on my bed ...

You can sleep there tonight!  I'll take the couch!  But I'll be close by, in case you need me at night ...well, in case you get frightened or somethin' ..

(( Lucise looks at his feet, then back up at Guy ...))

**  I have an idea, I have been working on our next Broken Arsed Woolen Ecstacy product launch ..
Wanna do it with me right now?  Do the launch, I mean?  **

((Lucise looks away, his face dark red ...))

((Smiles at Lucise, almost laughing at his Freudian slip))

Well, Lucise, I would certainly like to see what products you are interested in launching. We may have to do a little more research before actually launching them, but if its something that I think will capture interest before production we could consider an advertising campaign.

((Guy sits on the edge of the bed and regains his composure, now genuinely interested in whatever wool product (or any product which could be sold or marketed due to BAM's success) that Lucise wants to show him.))

Let's do it. Look at the products I mean.
((Grin))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
** mean while back at the ranch, left to their own devices the sheep are forced to seek other means of entertainment since their beloved Lucise is otherwise engaged and forgot to set up a video for them**

(( Back at the ranch, Iqualuit, the Assistant Sheep Trainer, frowns, paces ...

He mumbles some expletives in Mongolian, continues pacing ..

))