Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696905 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
**Mr. Sheep Wrangler really got it bad!! He doesn't even notice that there are twice as many sheep as there were yesterday, due to the Chilean sheep getting tangled up with ours!!**

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( The next morning, Ennis and Jack, not wanting to be apart, head up to the sheep together.  As they get closer, they can hear cursing and yelling in spanish.))

Jack! Whut the hell is goin' on?  Our sheep is all mixed up.  Whut we gonna do about it?  Aguirre's gonna have our hides.  This ain't no good boy.  Shoulda came on up here last night.

%% Wouldn't a come up here las' night for a shoebox a twenties %%
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
**Oh... er... hello Mr Raphaelson. How delightful. May I call you Guy? What a pleasure to make your acquaintance! You may have noted my first TV spot advertising the Broken Arsed range of masculine skin soothers? I hear the range is doing extremely well - particularly in the more remote parts of Oklahoma.

May I take the opportunity to invite you to discuss my percentage and list of perks over a few glasses of... er... chilled fruit smoothie? The banana is particularly good round these parts.**

GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

That sounds delicious, but right now I have to get inside this tent, grab my suitcase and briefcase and find more suitable lodgings so I can change into something not covered with mud. Perhaps we can meet later on this evening and discuss those things... I hear the banana smoothies are..**
((winks at JBB) ** particularly good round these parts.

Actually, I think you might be able to help me. I'd go in myself, except there's some spilled red wine in there, and I have a rather strong psychotic reaction to the sight of red wine due to my Erythroenophobia.... It doesn't affect my work any, except when people insist on having it at business meetings, but people do have a tendency to look at you weird when you tell them about it. Please try and keep it to yourself and a few close friends, so my career isn't ruined.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( The next morning, Ennis and Jack, not wanting to be apart, head up to the sheep together.  As they get closer, they can hear cursing and yelling in spanish.))

Jack! Whut the hell is goin' on?  Our sheep is all mixed up.  Whut we gonna do about it?  Aguirre's gonna have our hides.  This ain't no good boy.  Shoulda came on up here last night.

%% Wouldn't a come up here las' night for a shoebox a twenties %%

YOUNG JACK:

((looks over the scene slightly bored.))

Now calm down, Ennis! We'll get through this somehow. We always have afore. We just gotta get in there and get our sheep sorted out. The dogs'll help us.

((Jack is afraid to admit he's a little concerned himself, but the steamy way that Ennis's looking at him isn't helping him think any.))

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Actually, I think you might be able to help me. I'd go in myself, except there's some spilled red wine in there, and I have a rather strong psychotic reaction to the sight of red wine due to my Erythroenophobia.... It doesn't affect my work any, except when people insist on having it at business meetings, but people do have a tendency to look at you weird when you tell them about it. Please try and keep it to yourself and a few close friends, so my career isn't ruined.

((JBB tries not to snigger))

** Uh... ok, Guy. **

%% Sheesh, what a loser...%%

** How can I help? **

%% I'm sure I came here for something?? %%
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
YOUNG JACK:

Now calm down, Ennis! We'll get through this somehow. We always have afore. We just gotta get in there and get our sheep sorted out. The dogs'll help us.

((Jack is afraid to admit he's a little concerned himself, but the steamy way that Ennis's looking at him isn't helping him think any.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
Owl Olivia:

** Hey folks! Cheers for yer good wishes and the energy an all! Makes me already feel much better! **  ::)

(( Meanwhile ...
With OWLMA in the hospital, OSCAR feeling low after his break-up with Owlma, and Ollie Owl with the HIGH PRIESTESS..
The mice are having a field day!  Celebrating, making merry and even making utter fools of themselves ...   ::)

::)
))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((JBB tries not to snigger))

** Uh... ok, Guy. **

%% Sheesh, what a loser...%%

** How can I help? **

((is stung by JBB's reaction to his disorder. He thought he would understand him at least a little))

JBB, it's not easy to live with this thing. I have no control over it. It's a.... it's a disease.

((thinks for a moment to himself))

Maybe you can go in and find some way to clean up the red wine on the floor, or at least most of it, so I can go inside.

Offline opinionista

YOUNG JACK:

((The bluehealer just heard Jack say that they were going to help untangle the sheep, and he's annoyed.))

The hell we are! Who are you kidding? We've been baby-sitting the sheep the whole time, while you two keep going at it, and we aren't getting paid!

((The blue healer sees one of his partners barfin and helping Jack and Ennis out))

Blue healer one: Hey! yo! hey! What do you think you're doing?
Blue healer two: What do you think? Helping out
Blue healer one: Get back here, NOW! they haven't worked shit all this time. Now is their turn.
The rest of the blue healers in unison: Yeah, he's right.
Blue healer three: we're going on a strike!
Blue healer two: Oh, ok
All in unisom: strike, strike, strike!!!!!

((Blue healer 3 joins his co workers who are sitting down watching Jack and Ennis untangle the sheep))

« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 07:43:28 pm by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((The bluehealer just heard Jack said that they were going to help, and he's annoyed.))

Like hell we are! Who are you kidding? We've been watching the sheep the whole time, while you two keep going at it, and we aren't getting paid!

((The blue healer sees one of his partners barfin and helping Jack and Ennis out))

Blue healer one: Hey! yo! hey! What are do you think doing?
Blue healer two: What do you think? Helping out
Blue healer one: Get back here! they haven't worked shit all this time. Now is their turn.
The rest of the blue healers in unison: Yeah, he's right.
Blue healer three: we're going on a strike!
Blue healer two: Oh, ok

((And joins his co workers who are sitting down watching Jack and Ennis untangle the sheep))

YOUNG JACK:

((lazily turns his gaze towards the dogs laying down on the job %%which as the dogs said were exactly what he and Ennis were doing, but still being a star of the show carried certain privileges%% and gives them the Jack look %% Uh huh, you know the one I'm talkin' about. %%))

Come on, boys. You mean to tell me that yur gonna let those sheep tell ya who's boss. I reckon ya'll will get juicy T-bone steaks for helpin' out here, too.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 11:51:53 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
((

))