Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1702195 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
SHEEPHERDER#1:

A mudbath with you, mi amiga, would be a pleasure and so good for my complexion!! But first, take a look at these gringos draggin the sheep around, aren't they comical!! They don't know that sheep naturally follow their herder. Let's jes sit here and watch them overexert themselves!

((Looks at Jack more closely))

Funny, the blue-eyed one looks familiar...reminds me of a guy I ran into last summer on this mountain. It was after a storm too...a lightning storm. ((Lost in reverie))

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Meanwhile ...
Indapaddock is grateful for a moment's peace.  While the actors struggle with untangling the herd, Lucise finds a nice quiet spot to focus on the one man main thing in his thoughts ...

))

%%  Jeez, what am I doing?  I am getting weak in the knees just thinking of those silk shorts he had on..
%%

((Lucise hears snoring coming from the nearby bushes, and notices that it is the SLEEPING SHEEP, Vickee ...

))

= Vickee!  Why are you away from the herd?  You are missing a day's wages by dozing off over there!  =

(( Vickee ignores him, snoring even louder ..))

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
((warming up))

Heathen

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( Meanwhile ..
Lucise returns to his trailer, haunted by thoughts he hasn't been able to get rid of all day long.  He walks into his trailer, glances at the table, notices that the note he left for Guy is gone.  He walks over to the bedroom, the bed is impeccably made up, the silk shorts and tiedyed tank folded neatly to the side.  Lucise walks over to the bed, picks up the tank top, caressing it tenderly in his hands and bringing it to his face, taking in the faint scent of Guy's cologne ..))

%% Jeez, I need to go take a shower ... I feel like I am spending way too much time in the bathroom lately .. ah well ...%%

(( He takes a quick shower, returns to the bedroom, picks up the tiedyed tank and puts it on .. his body tingling from the thought that Guy had worn this same tank the night before. ))

%%  What should I do?  call him? or not ...%%

((Lucise paces for a few minutes, walks over to the phone, picks it up and dials Guy's number ...

))

**Hello?  Guy?  Lucise here ... **

« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 01:39:39 am by Lucise »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((On the mountain...))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

**Hello?  Guy?  Lucise here ... **

GUY RAPHAELSON'S PHONE MAILBOX SERVICE:

Hello, this is Guy Raphaelson. I'm sorry I'm unable to take your call at the moment. I'm either with clients or on an important conference call. If you'd like to leave your name and number, I'll be happy to get back with you as soon as possible.....
BEEP
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((hears his cellphone ringing in the tent, and almost goes in to answer it.... His hand freezes on the tentflap, the sight of the red wine spilled across the floor flashing into his mind. Stunned, he backs away from the flap, shaking his hand as though it had been burned.))

((He looks down at JBB with a little smile of regret.))

I hear hypnotherapy is a good treatment for most phobias. Do you think there are any hypnotherapists around?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 04:11:32 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
GUY RAPHAELSON'S PHONE MAILBOX SERVICE:

Hello, this is Guy Raphaelson. I'm sorry I'm unable to take your call at the moment. I'm either with clients or on an important conference call. If you'd like to leave your name and number, I'll be happy to get back with you as soon as possible.....
BEEP

Errr...Hey Guy!  It's Lucise.  Um, I .. I just wanted to see how you are doing today.
Hope you slept okay last night. Umm .. last night was a rough one for you, so I thought I'd see how you are doing today.
Umm .. you can call me back if you like!  I am sure we still got some business to take care of, errr.. wool business.
Jeez, I am rambling on and on .. Umm, call me anytime!  It's Lucise!
Bye!

%%  F--k!  %%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
SHEEPHERDER#1:

A mudbath with you, mi amiga, would be a pleasure and so good for my complexion!! But first, take a look at these gringos draggin the sheep around, aren't they comical!! They don't know that sheep naturally follow their herder. Let's jes sit here and watch them overexert themselves!

((Looks at Jack more closely))

Funny, the blue-eyed one looks familiar...reminds me of a guy I ran into last summer on this mountain. It was after a storm too...a lightning storm. ((Lost in reverie))

YOUNG JACK:

((heaves a bleating sheep back to the group that he and Ennis had managed to round up already.))

Come on, dumbass sheep, get back there with yer family.

((as soon as the sheep has cleared the main tangle, it runs for the group. Jack wipes his brow with his kerchief, and grins at Ennis.))

Told ya this wouldn't be too hard. Kinda wish the paint brands had stayed on though. They wear off too quick.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

I hear hypnotherapy is a good treatment for most phobias. Do you think there are any hypnotherapists around?

((JBB looks at GUY and shakes his lid solemnly))

%% Jeez, this is gonna be harder than I thought. %%

** Well GUY, don't think there's much call fer hippytherapists up on Broken Arsed Mountain. We jest talk to the sheep when we need a friend. But buddy, ya kin talk ta me ya know... go on, let it aaaaaaall out...**

%% And then we can discuss that bird-brained OWLMA's exit from this production...%%
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 05:36:38 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!