Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1701796 times)

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
((JBB, feeling spent after all the straining, relaxes on the deep shagpile carpet adorning the floor of the luxury tent))

** I must say Guy, this is a mighty fine place ya got here. Ya must be goin' places in the Marketing Advisory business. Ya mind if I take a nap? I need ta... er... recharge a little. If you'd jest lay me on that nice soft pillow ya have on that there bed a yourn, that'd be just dandy. **

((JBB nods off and begins to snore gently))
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

Owl Olivia:

** Hey folks! Cheers for yer good wishes and the energy an all! Makes me already feel much better! **  ::)

HIGH PRIESTESS ( accompanied by Olli and wearing her nicest winged hat to make Olivia feel at ease):

** Olivia, dear, I saw your plaintive plea for some proteins, so Olli and I have brought you a nice trio of likkered up mice we found staggering about the compound.  They won't feel a thing when you have them for dinner, and you'll have your cocktail included! **

** Bon appetit! **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((As JBB sleeps on the fluffy pillow, Guy quickly dresses in something less... well, muddy and then picks up his cellphone to check his messages. He goes out the tent's back flap and sits on the warm bench to avoid disturbing JBB))

Errr...Hey Guy!  It's Lucise.  Um, I .. I just wanted to see how you are doing today.
Hope you slept okay last night. Umm .. last night was a rough one for you, so I thought I'd see how you are doing today.
Umm .. you can call me back if you like!  I am sure we still got some business to take care of, errr.. wool business.
Jeez, I am rambling on and on .. Umm, call me anytime!  It's Lucise!
Bye!

** Oh, Geez. Lucise. **

((worried and a little bashful for some unknown reason, Guy quickly dials Lucise back...))

**Hello, Lucise? It's Guy...**
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 07:14:47 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

** You testin' me, dogs? Cause here is your moment ta shine. But ya gotta act now if you wanna get remembered in this film. And I will tell ya right now that you can be durn sure that those animal talent agents are out there watchin' this very scene. Some of em may be lookin' for a sheepherder or two for their next movie.**

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis and Jack mount their horses and ride up to new pasture, with less than the 1,000 sheep.))

Hope Aguirre don't know how ta count.  We shur have a lot less than when we came up here.  I should stay up here with 'em tonight, don't need no more trouble.

(( Ennis looks over at Jack hoping he stays with him, but Jack is looking down playing his harmonica.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old

((smiles evilly)) Let me see if I can scare them sheep off.

He never shoulda sat on me...

Heathen

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Lucise , now very visibly stressed and agitated, sits down on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands ..

))

%%  I am going outta my friggin' mind ..  %%

(( He is awakened from his reverie when he hears his phone ringing.  He jumps to his feet  .. ))

%% Sh!t!  It could be Guy .. %%

** Oh, Geez. Lucise. **

((worried and a little bashful for some unknown reason, Guy quickly dials Lucise back...))

**Hello, Lucise? It's Guy...**

%% YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  %%

Umm .. Hey Guy!  How are ya doing?  I hope you are feeling better today?
I was sure you would be doing just great after a good night's rest, I didn't give it a moment's thought ..

%% What a horrible liar I am ... :-\  %%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((His heart leaps to his throat when he hears Lucise's voice.))

Oh Lucise... I've had such a terrible day. I've been trying to get back into the tent to get my stuff, but the wine... It was still in there... Oh god! I'm okay. I managed to get through it with some help from my friend JBB, but I feel so lonely now. I mean... I don't even know why I told you that... Umm, can you come over, just for a minute or two...?

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

((His heart leaps to his throat when he hears Lucise's voice.))

Oh Lucise... I've had such a terrible day. I've been trying to get back into the tent to get my stuff, but the wine... It was still in there... Oh god! I'm okay. I managed to get through it with some help from my friend JBB, but I feel so lonely now. I mean... I don't even know why I told you that... Umm, can you come over, just for a minute or two...?

%% OMG OMG OMG!  Did he just ask me to come over?  :D  %%

Sure, I'll be over there in a sec!  And I don't have to be around only for a minute or two .. I could stay abit longer .. you know, keep you company.  Fact is, I been having a pretty rough day myself and I could use the pleasure of ..ummm... **
  %% your incredibly sexy body %%  ** .. of your company.**

((Lucise blushes fiercely ..))

** See you in a lil while!  **

%% OMG OMG OMG!   %%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Is visibly relieved when Lucise says he can come over.))

Oh, thank you, Lucise. I don't mean to be such a problem for anyone, but thank you.... from the bottom of my heart. I'll see you in a few minutes, I hope.

((Lucise's farewell trails off in his mind, echoing gently against the chaotic images that still remained there. Guy reviewed the events of the day silently, uncertain of where his life was going next. The images of the red wine returned to him again, and he forcefully pushed them away, feeling somewhere between being the author of his destiny and being a tattered page in the wind. A single tear slipped down his cheek and he quickly raised his hand to wipe it away.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
** A Moment **

I just wanted to bring another lighted candle here for our dear Chris.
Chris, you are THE PRODUCER of this here production,
we need you to come check out what a beautiful work of art and chaos it has become.
 :-*

With all our Light and Love!