Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681776 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

%% He looks over and sees Jack sleepin' next to him.  He reaches over and strokes his face and hairline, causing Jack to stir a little.
He never wants to leave this king size bed that they share.  They are living together and are so happy.  He leans over and kisses his lover on the lips geting a sleepy smile out of him.  Jack turns and pulls him close and they snuggle together against the cold.
Why is it so damn cold in here?  Ain't the heat workin?...%%

(( Ennis jumps up and realizes he's still in the pup tent and there is close to a foot of snow outside.  His heart drops realizing just then that it was only a dream and he feels a tear fall to his cheek.  Inside, he knows that dream will never come to pass.  He folds up the pup tent and heads down towards the camp.))

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack busies himself cleaning up camp, putting all the fixings and trimmings away in their boxes and parcels, doing his hardest to get it all back up on the pack mules.))

%% I hope Ennis didn' get too cold up thar. This wind can be bitter 'nuff without the snow on th' ground.  I wonder what he's gonna think bout Aguirre's news...%%

((He starts taking down the tent just as Ennis arrives in camp.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel

YOUNG ENNIS:

%% He looks over and sees Jack sleepin' next to him.  He reaches over and strokes his face and hairline, causing Jack to stir a little.%%

SNOW:

%%
Hey, something's kinda hot in that tent.
%%

((Tries very hard to resist the combination of the SUN's rays and the heat radiating from YOUNG ENNIS's dream, but it's too much.))

I'm meeeeeeeelllllllllltttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggggg!! Mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllltttttttttiiiiiiiiinnnngggggggg!!! Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!

%%
I'll get you, my pretties... and your little dogs, too. See what happens when you don't appease the Bitchy Natural Phenomena, why don't you. You live in Wyoming, dudes. When you live in the mountains, you don't want to piss off the snow. Not if you want to drive through life without chains.
%%

**Metaphorically speaking, of course.**

((Barely sticks around for an hour.  Except in front of Lucise's door, which happens to be in the shade.))
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((As Lucise deepens their embrace, Guy tries to yield his body to him, tries to relax the muscles in his body that are struggling to get away, tries to ignore the false pain that he's receiving from his skin.))

I know..... I'm sorry.....I don't thin....

((Guy's ragged whisper barely escaped his lips before he collapsed in Lucise's arms, his head falling forward onto Lucise's shoulder, eyes closed and even breath in the slumber of unconsciousness.))

((Lucise could feel Guy going limp in his arms, Guy's head falling on his shoulder.
Lucise slowly moves his arms, loosening his embrace on Guy.  He could feel Guy's even
breaths on his neck and the heat emanating from his body .. He could feel his body slowly
responding to being in such close proximity to Guy, their faces so close, their lips only a few inches apart ..))

%%
%$#& Lucise!  This aint the time to get a friggin' boner!
Sh!t, this is getting harder .. and this here is not an easy situation either ..!
%%

((Lucise, still holding onto Guy, whispers into his ear, tapping ever so slightly on his cheek..))

** Guy ... Guy ..  Can you hear me?  I think I should take you to bed.
I'll be by your side, I can hold you all night .. I can be there for you.
Guy .. can you hear me?  Let me take you to bed .. Guy ..?

((Lucise closes his eyes for a second ... ))

%% 
What can it feel like to be held intimately, completely in his arms..

.. what can it feel like to have my feelings reciprocated ..
.. what can it feel like to kiss those tender lips, to whisper into his ear, and feel his touch and his hands on my body ..
If only I could convince him and show him how special he is, if only I could show him how much he deserves to be held and ...

Jeez, I am getting way too carried away, talking as if I am in love with him .. Jeez!
We've only known each other..for what? under a week?  I can't love him,  I don't even know what I feel and what this attraction is ... I just want to be near him. 
%%

** Guy ..? **

« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 02:51:15 pm by Lucise »

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack busies himself cleaning up camp, putting all the fixings and trimmings away in their boxes and parcels, doing his hardest to get it all back up on the pack mules.))

%% I hope Ennis didn' get too cold up thar. This wind can be bitter 'nuff without the snow on th' ground.  I wonder what he's gonna think bout Aguirre's news...%%

((He starts taking down the tent just as Ennis arrives in camp.))

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( By the time Ennis reaches the camp, the snow is melting.  He sees Jack taking the tent apart and wonders what is going on, while the dream is heavy on his mind also.))

Hey bud, whatcha doin'?  Where we gonna sleep tonight?

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack looks over at Ennis and is slightly bemused by the confused look on his face. But he realized it really wasn't a laughing matter. He didn't think Ennis was going to be pleased with the news.))

Ennis, we gotta break camp. Aguirre came up again. Said to bring the woolies down.... especially after I told him I wouldn't do nothin' to try and control the weather. I told him last time. No chants. No mumbo jumbo. No wild dances around the campfire. My Ma raised me right. Asides, I think this weather's movin' in with a purpose. Gonna be a bad storm up here, worse than the last one even.

((Jack is concerned when Ennis's face expresses his disappointment, but he doesn't know what to say.))

You, uh... You wanna help me take this tent down?

((Jack looks up with a grin, his eyebrows raised hopefully.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((

))

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
SNOW:

((Stays partially stuck to tent in hopes of getting a ride to Jackson.))

((Gets folded up and squashed.))

Hey, you! Cute guy with the blue eyes! I'm gonna mildew your love nest tent here! Lemme out!

Mmmmmmfffff!
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
SNOW:

((Stays partially stuck to tent in hopes of getting a ride to Jackson.))

((Gets folded up and squashed.))

Hey, you! Cute guy with the blue eyes! I'm gonna mildew your love nest tent here! Lemme out!

Mmmmmmfffff!

((Before Jack completely folds up the tent, he gives it one last shake to get all the clingy bits of snow off it.))

%% Also, note said snow attacking Ennis for failing to dance.....: Dance, Cowboy, Dance!!! Evil snow laughter. %%
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:46:28 pm by Daniel »

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack looks over at Ennis and is slightly bemused by the confused look on his face. But he realized it really wasn't a laughing matter. He didn't think Ennis was going to be pleased with the news.))

Ennis, we gotta break camp. Aguirre came up again. Said to bring the woolies down.... especially after I told him I wouldn't do nothin' to try and control the weather. I told him last time. No chants. No mumbo jumbo. No wild dances around the campfire. My Ma raised me right. Asides, I think this weather's movin' in with a purpose. Gonna be a bad storm up here, worse than the last one even.

((Jack is concerned when Ennis's face expresses his disappointment, but he doesn't know what to say.))

You, uh... You wanna help me take this tent down?

((Jack looks up with a grin, his eyebrows raised hopefully.))

YOUNG ENNIS:

Whut are ya talkin' 'bout?  Summer ain't even over yet.  Why's he doin' this?

(( Ennis starts walking in circles, his heart ready to explode.  He is angry and scared.))

Whut about the money?  He gonna pay us fer the whole summer?  Shit, Jack, this ain't right.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

Whut are ya talkin' 'bout?  Summer ain't even over yet.  Why's he doin' this?

(( Ennis starts walking in circles, his heart ready to explode.  He is angry and scared.))

Whut about the money?  He gonna pay us fer the whole summer?  Shit, Jack, this ain't right.

YOUNG JACK:

((shrugs)) Don't know why, Ennis. Aguirre's never saw fit to 'splain himself ta me. Reckon I don't really want ta know anyway, thats high fallutin' sheep herdin' stuff. Upper management. Ain't my cup a tea.

((Notices Ennis is all bent out of shape over this.))

You need ta borrow some money? I'll gladly lend ya some if it'll help. When we get back ta town that is.... Hey, you wanna go out and get a Pastrami on Rye when we get back ta town? I wouldn' mind payin'.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 06:03:49 am by Daniel »