Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1697207 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis is so angry he wants to hurt someone.))

Money?  Ya think I want yer f**kin' money?  I don't need no charity,  'specially not from you Twist.  An' I kin pay ma own way, don't need ya payin' fer ma food.

%% I can't leave 'em.  I know I hafta, feel sick.%%

(( Ennis slams down a log and walks away.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
YOUNG JACK:

((Notices Ennis is all bent out of shape over this.))

You need ta borrow some money? I'll glady lend ya some if it'll help. When we get back ta town that is.... Hey, you wanna go out and get a Pastrami on Rye when we get back ta town? I wouldn' mind payin'.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis is so angry he wants to hurt someone.))

Money?  Ya think I want yer f**kin' money?  I don't need no charity,  'specially not from you Twist.  An' I kin pay ma own way, don't need ya payin' fer ma food.

YOUNG ENNIS:
(( Ennis slams down a log and walks away.))

(( Meanwhile ...

))
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 05:45:14 pm by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack is saddened, angered, and embarassed by Ennis's verbal attack on him.))

%% What the hell's come over that boy. Maybe I should try and talk to him. Let me know what he's thinkin'. No, he needs time to be alone, I reckon. %%

((Notices the next to last picture above... yeah, like that))
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 06:04:33 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Lucise could feel Guy going limp in his arms, Guy's head falling on his shoulder.
Lucise slowly moves his arms, loosening his embrace on Guy.  He could feel Guy's even
breaths on his neck and the heat emanating from his body .. He could feel his body slowly
responding to being in such close proximity to Guy, their faces so close, their lips only a few inches apart ..))

((Lucise, still holding onto Guy, whispers into his ear, tapping ever so slightly on his cheek..))

** Guy ... Guy ..  Can you hear me?  I think I should take you to bed.
I'll be by your side, I can hold you all night .. I can be there for you.
Guy .. can you hear me?  Let me take you to bed .. Guy ..?

** Guy ..? **

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((a few hours later, Guy wakes up on Lucise's bed, Lucise laying next to him and embracing him. He blushes fiercely... moves to get away, then stops suddenly.))

%% Where's the pain? The terror.... I... God, Lucise? What did he do to me? And why didn't I do it sooner? %%

((Guy wonders if Lucise is awake, slips his arms around him and whispers in his ear.))

** Lucise? Are you awake? **
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 05:42:23 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((a few hours later, Guy wakes up on Lucise's bed, Lucise laying next to him and embracing him. He blushes fiercely... moves to get away, then stops suddenly.))

%% Where's the pain? The terror.... I... God, Lucise? What did he do to me? And why didn't I do it sooner? %%

((Guy wonders if Lucise is awake, slips his arms around him and whispers in his ear.))

** Lucise? Are you awake? **

(( Lucise slowly opens his eyes, immediately welcomed by the sight of Guy's eyes looking
searchingly into his face .. Lucise moves his head a little closer to Guy's, moving his hand
up and down Guy's back ..))

** Guy .. you are awake .. this feels good.
So good, to be so close to you, holding you like this.
We can stay like this for a while .. do you like this ..
How do you feel? **

((Lucise moves his hand to Guy's face, pushing aside a lock of hair lying on his forehead ..))

%% God, he is beautiful! 

Try to think pure thoughts Lucise, try to think pure thoughts ..
Can't freak him out with a boner right now! 
Think of your mother ..something ...anything ...  :-\

%%

** Guy ..?  **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

(( Lucise slowly opens his eyes, immediately welcomed by the sight of Guy's eyes looking
searchingly into his face .. Lucise moves his head a little closer to Guy's, moving his hand
up and down Guy's back ..))

** Guy .. you are awake .. this feels good.
So good, to be so close to you, holding you like this.
We can stay like this for a while .. do you like this ..
How do you feel? **

((Lucise moves his hand to Guy's face, pushing aside a lock of hair lying on his forehead ..))

** Guy ..?  **

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((As Lucise lifts his hand up to Guy's face, Guy's old reactions flared up again.... Where Lucise touched his face a red welt quickly appeared. Guy reached up and grabbed Lucise's wrist, pulling his hand away. He looks at Lucise sadly, his face paling with pain and self-disgust.))

** I- I guess I'm not completely cured yet... I'm sorry, Lucise... I can touch you with my hands and arms, though... See.**

((Guy slides his hands up to Lucise's shoulders, brushing his bare skin with his fingertips.))

** My face is still.... vulnerable.**

((Overcome by the sadness he sees in Lucise's eyes when he tells him that, he takes Lucises hand and places it against his neck, testing, gently probing in self discovery. He brings it up to a little closer to his face.))

** Right here. If you go any higher, It burns like the fires of hell.**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Lucise holds on to Guy..trying hard not to weep like a baby.. he manages a weak smile ..))

Guy ... I know that you are not completely cured yet ..
But it says something that you are lying against me now,
our bodies touching so intimately.  It says that you are opening
yourself up.  I know we only just met, and I can't claim that I love you
or nothing, but I feel an overwhelming need to protect you.
Of course, being so close to you does things to me ..umm, my body,
but I am just happy that you trusted me enough to let me hold you and
show you that you can be touched, and cared for .. intimately ..

((Lucise manages another weak smile ..))

** If you feel .. umm, well if you feel me 'pitching my tent' or something,
don't freak, okay .. being so close to you does that to me ..

((Lucise takes Guy's right hand, brings it to his mouth .. placing a kiss on each of his fingers ..
caressing them with his lips .. And then moving his hand to the small of Guy's back ..

))

%%  I'll have to get back to the sheep soon!  &*%^!!   %%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((Lucise holds on to Guy..trying hard not to weep like a baby.. he manages a weak smile ..))

Guy ... I know that you are not completely cured yet ..
But it says something that you are lying against me now,
our bodies touching so intimately.  It says that you are opening
yourself up.  I know we only just met, and I can't claim that I love you
or nothing, but I feel an overwhelming need to protect you.
Of course, being so close to you does things to me ..umm, my body,
but I am just happy that you trusted me enough to let me hold you and
show you that you can be touched, and cared for .. intimately ..

((Lucise manages another weak smile ..))

** If you feel .. umm, well if you feel me 'pitching my tent' or something,
don't freak, okay .. being so close to you does that to me ..

((Lucise takes Guy's right hand, brings it to his mouth .. placing a kiss on each of his fingers ..
caressing them with his lips .. And then moving his hand to the small of Guy's back ..))

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy nods. He lays close to Lucise, keeping his head stiffly away. But he felt both empowered and curious by his newfound freedom of touch. A world of possible sensations opened before him, every kiss to his fingertips made him more aware of that fact. Even when Lucise released his hand he raised it back up to his companion's lips again, feeling with awe and wonder what he had never before desired or dared to feel. He brushed his fingertips along Lucise's scratchy jawline, across his eyebrows, down his nose, learning to explore with his hands this wonderful person that lay before him.  He felt his lips go dry and wondered if there was some part of him that wanted to kiss him, which momentarily sent his head reeling until he pushed that thought out of his mind.))

((He noted with dry humor that Lucise was responding to his touches, and one of those situations that he had recently been describing quickly arrived. He moved his body away to give him more space if Lucise needed it.))

** I'm sorry, Lucise. I'll try not to do anything to make you more uncomfortable.**

« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 07:47:28 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
GUY RAPHAELSON:
((He noted with dry humor that Lucise was responding to his touches, and one of those situations that he had recently been describing quickly arrived. He moved his body away to give him more space if Lucise needed it.))

** I'm sorry, Lucise. I'll try not to do anything to make you more uncomfortable.**

(( Lucise's breath caught in this throat when he felt Guy's hands on his face, touching him ever so gently, ever so tenderly .. exploring, testing the waters, opening up even more to him ..  Lucise could not help but be aroused by the feel of Guy's sensuous hands, his need rising once more to the surface..  ))

%%  I would like to kiss him so bad!  But he is not ready for that, not yet ..%%

Guy .. you make me anything but uncomfortable.  Don't worry ..
When you touch me the way you do, it excites me .. sure, but I won't want you to do anything that you are not ready to do.  Truth is that, this kinda intimacy is new to me too, it scares me a lil bit .. okay .. more than a lil bit, but I am willing to share it with you when you are ready ..

((Lucise moves his right hand back to Guy's neck, caressing the soft warm skin, his heart beating hard against his chest ..  Lucise whispers again into Guy's ear ..))

** I wish we could stay like this all day, but I guess I have to get back to the sheep at some point.  Today is their last day on Broken Arsed, and I should be there to help sort out any problems .. you know? 

((Lucise reaches for Guy's hand, holding it firmly in his, their fingers intertwined ..))

**  I get to feed you before you leave though ..
I'll make you some breakfast, if you don't mind toast and a few fried eggs that is.. **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

**  I get to feed you before you leave though ..
I'll make you some breakfast, if you don't mind toast and a few fried eggs that is.. **

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy marvels at the way his hand feels when his fingers are entertwined with Lucise's.))

** I know... I need to get the rest of these papers signed. I hear Ms. Snow is available for open table discussions now, and I think we can market a whole line of August Snow Ice Cream products. But I need to find Mr. Butter, Mr. Cloth, and Ms. Owl. Umm, I guess I can eat a little bit of something....**

((Guy gets up and moves around a bit, stretching his muscles. He suddenly thinks of something.))

** Do you think the snow has melted by now?**