Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1702161 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Still lying on the bed, Lucise watches as Guy rises and stretches his muscles..
At Guy's question, Lucise gets up, walks over to the window to check if the SNOW had budged alittle.  He is surprised by what he sees ...

His face now pink, Lucise turns away from the window .. ))

** Umm, well, most of the snow is gone now.  Looks like someone was busy out there at night, making some ..well, some snow men or something ..  It has stopped snowing though, thankfully ..

(( Lucise looks back at Guy, who is now sitting at the edge of the bed, his head downcast ..))

** Guy, I'm gonna go make something for breakfast now ..umm, if you wanna shower or something, feel free to use the facilities .. there is a clean towel in the bathroom as well..

I'll be in the kitchen if you need me ..

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy watched Lucise leave, keeping his eyes on him until he had fully disappeared from view. He sighed then. He wondered what was happening between them. He felt so special in Lucise's arms; he trusted Lucise as completely as any person could trust another, and certainly more than he trusted himself; perhaps more importantly, he could tell that Lucise cared about him in a special way. It made him feel a little brighter and happier and more open with the world when he thought about it. Even if the plan wasn't layed out step by step, even if the end wasn't in sight, he could still move forward. Lucise had helped him to see that.))

((Guy looked at his watch, noticing that he wouldn't be able to get through his morning routine entirely in time to eat and be on the set by a normal time, so he would have to use his shortened version. He went to his suitcase and grabbed a large toiletries bag, then stepped quietly into Lucise's bathroom where a shower and sink waited for him. Four hair products, a body cleanser, two facial cleansers, two toothpastes, a bit of floss, and two mouthwashes later, Guy felt almost as good as new. And it had only taken him 55 minutes. He felt his cheeks, wondering if he should shave again, but decided not to. He didn't like lifting the blade up to his skin. The metal had an odd smell. Within another 25 minutes, Guy had dressed suitably, groomed his hair and eyebrows, and had applied his daytime cologne. When he stepped out of the bathroom he found Lucise staring at him, his arms crossed across his chest.))

**What?**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
((SNOW acts cold and symbolic, and refuses to budge until Lucise and Guy get it on YOUNG ENNIS has a chance to wake up and dance.))

&
And I'm not leaving until somebody gives me a season pass to Jackson Hole. And a ride. And... and... and... and a pony.
&

The SUN... listening closely to the Snow's negotiating terms has been working hard to satisfy the demands spelled out...  I have friends in high places ya know.
 ;)

So, here's the deal for a "luxury" trip to Jackson Hole PLUS I'll go ahead and throw in the season passes to the ski resort.  The SUN did some quick online research into travel packages...  How does this sound to you?  It sounds like there will be a lot of other Snow there for you to hang out with!  Maybe the Snow could spark up a romance of her own.  Oh, sorry... I hope the word "spark" didn't upset you...  The SUN even re-scheduled this trip (it had originally been advertised for the month of January) to accommodate the Snow's desire to be all active in August.

Here's the package as advertised by:
Singles Adventure Vacations & Trips
Jackson Hole, Wyoming    "Our Big Mountain Bargain"
August 8th - August 15th                        While Space Lasts!

Price:             

LAND & AIR INCLUDED                     

$1,400   Double Occupancy

$375      Single Supplement

Full trip insurance available upon request.

Package Includes:

R/T Air from Brokeback Mountain to Jackson Wyoming.
      Other Cities See Below
7 Nites Lodging at 49er Hotel (dbl occ), Located in Center of Town
5 full day lift tickets (4 Jackson + 1 Targhee)
Special Private Group Mountain Tour
R/T Private Bus to Grand Targhee Ski Resort
Welcome Party
ALL Breakfasts (7)
5 Dinners:
Jackson's Famous Bubba's Chicken and Ribs     
Virginian American Special                                             
Pizza & Salad Party Dinner                                             
Special "Wings & Beer" Happy Hour                             
Buffet & Cocktail Party
Taxes & Gratuities Included

And... here's the pony...

;D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 01:16:46 am by atz75 »
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
SNOW:

...And I want a luxury suite at the resort, and a giant walk-in refrigerator, and champagne for breakfast, and a sleigh ride...

**Hey, I might be just an Everyday Natural Phenomenon, but that doesn't mean I can't be as demanding as a Greek god when I feel like it...**

SUN here-  OK,  so I think we have the "luxury" part of the Jackson Hole trip covered...

Hmmm... Snow, you drive a hard bargin. 

Walk-in refrigerator...

Or free-range, "natural phenomenon" variety of refrigerator?

Champagne breakfast...

And... sleigh rides...  Two varieties.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

%%Tardy Anya%%
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((When Owl Olivia enters her owl-partment, she is not amused...))  ;)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((While she is cleaning up the mess the Chilean sheep herders have left in her owl-partment, it suddenly occurs to Olivia that Ennis and Jack are about to leave the mountain and the Broken Arsed Mountain filming will soon take place elsewhere, where no owls are needed. She sheds a tear or two, and then she has a brilliant idea…))

:'(  :D

« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 12:30:08 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((A little later...))

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!