Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1702518 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack considers raiding visiting the High Priestess's trailer to make sure she hasn't stolen off with Ennis again. After a moment he disregards that thought.))

%% Nah, he wouldn' do that. Not after last night. %%

((Jack decides that Ennis must be playing a game of hide and seek with him.))

**Ennis! Ennis! Come out, come out, wherere you are!!**

((Young Jack gets out his lasso again, twirls it around looking for him.))

**Hope you didn' get too drunk last night, Ennis!! Cause me'n'you, we're gonna do somethin' when I catch you. **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

** Ah me, such a sweet dream I had of that dear boy.  He was awfully kind to see me back to my place.  He was even kind to those childish pants of his that got so envious of his party trousers.  It was worth ruining my outfit to share such a moment with YOUNG ENNIS.  I so wish we didn't have to leave the Mountain, to come down to the real world.  They say it's only a movie, but sometimes it feels all too real.... **

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
-THE SNOW'S PONY- I certainly hope the party's not over!  I just got here and was hoping to meet a few other horse/pony/mule types.  Am I too late to join in the fun?

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
-THE SNOW'S PONY- I certainly hope the party's not over!  I just got here and was hoping to meet a few other horse/pony/mule types.  Am I too late to join in the fun?

YOUNG JACK:

**Sorry, little darlin', ya just missed 'em. I'd say let's go find 'em and have a party of our own, but Ennis's gone missin. You ain't seen him, have ya?**

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....

For there came a time in that bright summer when the Mountain turned against Our Boys.
The Wind blew hard, and Hail stung them, and in a night of storm, the Sheep ran away West.

Snow came early, melted quick, but cloud on cloud gathered over the Pacific, looming large...

They packed in their game and headed down and down, and the Mountain sent stones rolling after them.
They drove the Sheep hard, pursued by snow-dark clouds, and the Grass moaned as the Wind passed over it.

They were falling, falling headlong, into the Chasm--the name we now give to that terrible month,
The month of parting, the month passed over for November, the month when death found Jack on a lonely road---
 Dark August.
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
(( Lucise moves closer to Guy, taking his hand more intimately in his ...

))

** Sure thing .. let's git out of here.  If OWLMA is not too drunk right now, you can get her to sign the documents ..

Oh.. dont look now, but it looks like OWLMA has made up with OSCAR .. they are in the middle of ..ummm...a make-out session over there.

((Lucise looks away, blushing slightly ..))

** I am ready to leave when you are Guy. **

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy and Lucise walk together out into the sunlight, and Guy breathes an audible sigh of relief. Being in the open washes away all his doubts and fears, and he enjoys the sunlight beaming on his face. He looks down at his hand, the one still linked with Lucise's, and wonders at the feel of Lucise's warm firm skin against his own. He looks up at Lucise from beside him, only to find Lucise looking back at him. Guy blushes.))

**Umm... did you mean what you said earlier. Would it be alright if I stayed at your place?**

((At Lucise's nod, Guy genuinely smiles. He immediately steps in front of Lucise, reaches his arms up around his neck. Lucise wraps his arms around Guy's torso, holding him close.))

**Let me try something...?**

((Lucise nods again, smiling. Guy's fears are washed away everytime he sees Lucise looking at him that way. But now they've come back, again. But he doesn't care. He can't be ruled by his fears all the time, he has to face them, overcome them. Guy leans close to Lucise, brings his face up next to his. There is no ominous feeling, no sense that he would experience any pain by touching Lucise. Before he can think about it too much, Guy presses his cheek against Lucise's.))

((There was pain. It seared through his flesh like burning acid. Guy tried the best he could to ignore the sensations. They weren't real. He focused on the sky and the clouds the sunlight the grass and golden forest around him. As tears of pain filled his eyes, he focused on his breathing, until the pain had faded to nothing. Guy was amazed that Lucise had stayed still during his exploration of touch, but then he realized he shouldn't be. Lucise was strong. He was strong enough for both of them. Guy felt a subtle burning in his chest region. He didn't know why, but it wasn't like the other pain he had experienced. This was something different. He wanted to cry, laugh, and cry out in fear all at the same time. Instead he whispered into Lucise's ear.))

**Oh, Lucise. I'm so sorry. I've made your life quite an ordeal.**

((Lucise didn't respond just turned his head slightly and kissed Guy gently on his jawline, which was the only thing he could reach. Guy stilled for a moment, still surprised that he experienced no pain. Then he turned his head and kissed Lucise's cheek in return. He backed away for a moment, breaking their contact, but still wrapped in their embrace. He looked into Lucise's dark blue eyes, his own reflecting fear and self doubt.  Lucise's eyes offered only warmth, compassion, and understanding. How could Guy keep from giving Lucise what he knew he so desperately needed.))

((Guy raised his head up again, pressing his lips against Lucise's. Lucise's lips yielded to his own and Guy found himself deepening their kiss naturally, without thinking about it. Lucise responded and pulled him closer, and Guy found himself reeling in response. He was losing control, wrapped in Lucise's arms, and he was enjoying it. This was an entirely new sensation for him. Guy felt like falling into Lucise, melting into him completely, knowing that Lucise would be able to handle whatever came their way. It was Lucise who broke their kiss. He pulled away gently and Guy could see some unreadable expression in his eyes. Guy swallowed guiltily. Had he been doing it wrong?))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy raised his head up again, pressing his lips against Lucise's. Lucise's lips yielded to his own and Guy found himself deepening their kiss naturally, without thinking about it. Lucise responded and pulled him closer, and Guy found himself reeling in response. He was losing control, wrapped in Lucise's arms, and he was enjoying it. This was an entirely new sensation for him. Guy felt like falling into Lucise, melting into him completely, knowing that Lucise would be able to handle whatever came their way. It was Lucise who broke their kiss. He pulled away gently and Guy could see some unreadable expression in his eyes. Guy swallowed guiltily. Had he been doing it wrong?))

(( Lucise pulls away from that head-spinning kiss with Guy ..  He literally feels faint, unprepared, overwhelmed, blown away ..  A mixture of emotions too intense to put to words; his lips tingling from Guy's touch; his imagination running wild with the kiss he had just experienced, filling his mind with erotic images of himself and Guy ..

))

%% Breathe Lucise .. breathe..%%

((Lucise looks into Guy's eyes .. momentarily forgetting the English language .. ))

Ummm...wow ..Guy, umm, I..wow..I mean, .. you are great!  That was great!
Are you sure you want to do this?  I don't want to get too carried away ..
Umm, I need to know if this is really what you want to do ..

((Lucise pulls Guy closer to himself, gently rubbing his back where his hands lay..))

** You look so friggin' hot right now!  Damn! **

%%
SHEEP BE SOOOOO DAMNED!
%%

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 01:45:01 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
(( Lucise pulls away from that head-spinning kiss with Guy ..  He literally feels faint, unprepared, overwhelmed, blown away ..  A mixture of emotions too intense to put to words; his lips tingling from Guy's touch; his imagination running wild with the kiss he had just experienced, filling his mind with erotic images of himself and Guy ..))

((Lucise looks into Guy's eyes .. momentarily forgetting the English language .. ))

Ummm...wow ..Guy, umm, I..wow..I mean, .. you are great!  That was great!
Are you sure you want to do this?  I don't want to get too carried away ..
Umm, I need to know if this is really what you want to do ..

((Lucise pulls Guy closer to himself, gently rubbing his back where his hands lay..))

** You look so friggin' hot right now!  Damn! **

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Blushes as Lucises words wash over him.))

**I don't know. I mean, it doesn't feel like we're doing very much right now. I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate everything you've done for me.... and that I could do that now. It's like taking babysteps, sometimes. But what we were just doing... Me kissing you... That was okay, right...?**

((Guy looks around, his eyes focusing on everything but Lucise's face. When Lucise pulls him closer again, Guy looks up, hoping to see something in Lucise's eyes that registered with approval.))

**That wasn't too difficult. I mean, it took a while, but I was finally able to do that....to kiss you I mean. I don't know what to do next. But I'm willing to try. Maybe not today. But someday.... soon.**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Lucise smiles warmly at Guy's nervous fidgetting ..))

You were great .. That was one of the hottest kisses I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing .. Umm, let me just tell you here and now that you can practise that with me anytime you like ..

(( Guy visibly relaxes at Lucise's comment as they loosen their embrace, holding their hands firmly, fingers intertwined, bodies still touching ..))

** You know Guy, some of this stuff is new to me too, .. well, alot of it is new to me, but you make it feel so damn right.  There is no need for us to rush into anything, we can take it slow and explore other things ..you know, like getting to know each other better.. umm, and like I said before, you can stay at my place if you like .. I'd love to do ..umm, I mean have you. 

((Lucise giggles nervously, blushing slightly .. ))

** I'm gonna head out to the ranch now and spend some time with the sheep before they leave today ..  I hope I see you for supper tonight?  I'll cook .. :), something more elaborate than mac and cheese this time .. I feel like celebrating for some reason ..
What d'ya think?

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy laughs at Lucise's giggle. It seems so out of place.))

**That sounds alright.... Hopefully, I'll get these documents signed (finally) and I'll have a reason to celebrate too. Don't forget that I can cook also.**

((Guy slowly pulls away from Lucise, unmeshing their hands at the last moment. He takes a few steps away from Lucise, grabs his briefcase, which he had dropped when the Owl grabbed him, turned back toward Lucise with a smile, and waved his hand as he left.))