Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1701138 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack reaches up and embraces Ennis, holding him tighter to him. He's not gonna let this boy go. There's no one in the world that's gonna make him. Even if that high priestess came storming up the mountain again, and he still remembered what happened the last time she was here. Jack tries to talk between Ennis's kisses.))

Ennis??? - mmff - What are we supposed ta do now?

((Jack tries to hold Ennis off him, pushes him a little to make eye contact, to try and really communicate with him, to let him know that he's afraid and uncertain but still loves him. Ennis won't stop kissing him, though, keeps his eyes closed.))

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis is out of control right now.  He doesn't care that they're out in the open, not in a tent or late at night or in the woods.  He wants him now and Jack seems to be in the same mind as him.))

(( Ennis start to undress both of them, clumsy as he is intent.  He feels the sun beating down on his already hot body, and it only escalates his desire.))

(( He feels Jack reacting under him, and starts their lovemaking under the bright sun and the darkness of his future.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis is out of control right now.  He doesn't care that they're out in the open, not in a tent or late at night or in the woods.  He wants him now and Jack seems to be in the same mind as him.))

(( Ennis start to undress both of them, clumsy as he is intent.  He feels the sun beating down on his already hot body, and it only escalates his desire.))

(( He feels Jack reacting under him, and starts their lovemaking under the bright sun and the darkness of his future.))

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack responds the only way he can when Ennis undresses him, with eager anticipation. But Ennis was different this time, more wild, frenzied. He could feel his body being torn apart almost with Ennis's forceful entries. His grunts were both pleasure and pain, but he had never felt this close to Ennis before. Jack wondered what Ennis could be thinking, but any logical mental thoughts were completely overriden by the experience of Ennis's taut muscular body above him, in him. He could feel Ennis's breath on the back of his neck, hear it grow ragged and rhythmic as the man above him reached the rapid rhythm he would finally lose himself in.))

((In the fevered frenzy of their lovemaking, Ennis groans and collapses ontop of Jack, who suddenly arches his back in the moment of his own orgasm. Jack's head slams into Ennis's nose, blood flowing out suddenly. At Ennis's groan of pain, Jack tries to recover from the shock and pleasure of the moment and turns his head to look up at him, make sure he's alright. Ennis falls violently onto him, his forehead cracking against his jaw.))

Jeez. Ennis?! Are you all right?!

**Moral of the Story: Simultaneous Orgasm. It's not always a good thing.**
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 09:45:26 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( The post-coital scene (Minus the clothes of course .. ;D )

))

((
P/s: Guy - if you are listening, Lucise Indapaddock says he has no beef with .. umm..simultaneous orgasms!   
Apparently, he doesn't mind getting a bloody nose if it means he'll get some!  ::)
))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 10:30:27 pm by Lucise »

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack responds the only way he can when Ennis undresses him, with eager anticipation. But Ennis was different this time, more wild, frenzied. He could feel his body being torn apart almost with Ennis's forceful entries. His grunts were both pleasure and pain, but he had never felt this close to Ennis before. Jack wondered what Ennis could be thinking, but any logical mental thoughts were completely overriden by the experience of Ennis's taut muscular body above him, in him. He could feel Ennis's breath on the back of his neck, hear it grow ragged and rhythmic as the man above him reached the rapid rhythm he would finally lose himself in.))

((In the fevered frenzy of their lovemaking, Ennis groans and collapses ontop of Jack, who suddenly arches his back in the moment of his own orgasm. Jack's head slams into Ennis's nose, blood flowing out suddenly. At Ennis's groan of pain, Jack tries to recover from the shock and pleasure of the moment and turns his head to look up at him, make sure he's alright. Ennis falls violently onto him, his forehead cracking against his jaw.))

Jeez. Ennis?! Are you all right?!

**Moral of the Story: Simultaneous Orgasm. It's not always a good thing.**

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis jumps up and quickly puts his clothes on while blood gushes from his nose.))

What happened?? What'd ya do ta me?

(( Ennis is angry now. He tries wiping the blood with his shirt sleeve.  His post coital elation is mixed with contempt for letting Jack Twist get under his skin.  For giving him the best summer of his life, knowing the end is here.))

(( Jack comes over trying to help, but Ennis will have none of it, doesn't even want to look at him right now.))

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis jumps up and quickly puts his clothes on while blood gushes from his nose.))

What happened?? What'd ya do ta me?

(( Ennis is angry now. He tries wiping the blood with his shirt sleeve.  His post coital elation is mixed with contempt for letting Jack Twist get under his skin.  For giving him the best summer of his life, knowing the end is here.))

(( Jack comes over trying to help, but Ennis will have none of it, doesn't even want to look at him right now.))

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack rubs the place on his cheek where Ennis's head struck into him. He could already feel a bruise coming.))

I think its more of a question of what we did ta each other.

((Jack grabs his clothes also, quickly putting them on. Ennis was in a bad mood. Again. Not the time to talk to him. But he looks over and sees Ennis trying to stop his nose from bleeding.))

Jesus, Ennis. I'm sorry about that. Wasn't really all my fault, but let me help with that.

((Jack tries to hold Ennis in his arms, but Ennis keeps pulling away.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile ..
Some of the sheep who were not so thrilled with the Broken Arsed experience, simply because they didn't get enough camera time, are ecstatic, pleased to leave it all behind them ...  ::)

))

= Puh!  Dumb-ass woolies!  ::) =
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 12:56:31 pm by Lucise »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
SHEEPHERDER #1: **I see my help is needed here**

Yaw, you woolies!! Stop that dancin and head down the mountain, ya hear me??

((Rounds up the herd))

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((As Ennis and Jack prepare to leave the Mountain, the orchestra gathers for their grand farewell Open Air.))  :'(

(play me!)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack rubs the place on his cheek where Ennis's head struck into him. He could already feel a bruise coming.))

I think its more of a question of what we did ta each other.

((Jack grabs his clothes also, quickly putting them on. Ennis was in a bad mood. Again. Not the time to talk to him. But he looks over and sees Ennis trying to stop his nose from bleeding.))

Jesus, Ennis. I'm sorry about that. Wasn't really all my fault, but let me help with that.

((Jack tries to hold Ennis in his arms, but Ennis keeps pulling away.))

YOUNG JACK:

((Mounted on the back of LSP, Jack remembers back to those few precious moments earlier that morning. Ennis had pulled away so suddenly and so sharply it left him reeling and in more pain than the crack to his jaw. He looked up to see if Ennis was looking at him, but Ennis stared straight ahead, occasionally looking back at the DUMBASS MULES.))

((Jack took the hint and faced forward himself, focusing on the sheep and the events at hand: gettin' the sheep down the mountain.))

%% We never..... we never had a chance to talk 'bout this. About what's going on. I never got to tell him.... Maybe there's still time. %%

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((Mounted on the back of LSP, Jack remembers back to those few precious moments earlier that morning. Ennis had pulled away so suddenly and so sharply it left him reeling and in more pain than the crack to his jaw. He looked up to see if Ennis was looking at him, but Ennis stared straight ahead, occasionally looking back at the DUMBASS MULES.))

((Jack took the hint and faced forward himself, focusing on the sheep and the events at hand: gettin' the sheep down the mountain.))

%% We never..... we never had a chance to talk 'bout this. About what's going on. I never got to tell him.... Maybe there's still time. %%

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis, on top of Cigar butt, stares straight ahead as if in a trance.  The ride down the mountain seems almost like a dream to him.  He sees Jack look back, but won't look at him.))

%% I shouldn't be mad at 'em.  It ain't all his doin'.  I should'a known betta.  This thing we had ain't gonna happen off a this mountain.  Should'a told him so.  I hope he understands, he looks so damn sad.  Can't look at 'em though, don't know what I'll do if I see them eyes lookin' at me.%%

(( The boys and the animals continue their journey down Brokeback and into a life that was much more lonlier before they first went up.))

Marlene Dietrich