Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1700432 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
** The FSD places an important figurine on the set - The Mandarin Ducks.  In the world of Feng Shui, mandarin ducks are used for relationship healing purposes. They are recognized as symbols of a strong and long-lasting relationship.

This originates from the fact that mandarin ducks mate for life. When they find a partner, they will stick with that same partner for the rest of their lives. It is said that if they are ever separated, they will pine for each other and will soon die of loneliness.  A pair of Mandarin Ducks are excellent symbols for keeping love alive. **

%% The FSD think Jack and Ennis need this figurine as a symbol of their connection that will have to remain intact over an upcoming and long separation. %%

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Lucise Indapaddock arrives on set ..))

%%  Hmmm,  I have some creative ways the boys can make up for the wrong sheep count.
We can keep our fingers crossed that Aguirre doesn't notice the difference.
How about we add these 'sheep' to the herd?

I am sure Joe is too daft to notice the difference ..
The main problem: the other sheep could suddenly get an urge for cauliflower and start snacking on them ... :-\

Hmm..looks like the Wrath of The Aguirre must come to pass.   :-\

%%

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl

((Lucise Indapaddock arrives on set ..))

%%  Hmmm,  I have some creative ways the boys can make up for the wrong sheep count.
We can keep our fingers crossed that Aguirre doesn't notice the difference.
How about we add these 'sheep' to the herd?

I am sure Joe is too daft to notice the difference ..
The main problem: the other sheep could suddenly get an urge for cauliflower and start snacking on them ... :-\

Hmm..looks like the Wrath of The Aguirre must come to pass.   :-\

%%

LSP HORSE:

((rolling her eyes at Lucise Indapaddock's resignation to his fate))

No it don't, if we can get these boys outta his sites before he unleashes it! Hmmf. If certain players would get on over here, we could make like a shepherd and get the flock outta here....wait, forget them sheep! We could make like horse shit and hit the trail! ;D :D

%%Those cauli sheep do look mighty refreshing after all them bananas and beans though... %%
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 01:58:49 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Mika the musical dumbass mule:

=Poor Mika has been keeping out of sight and lying low as much as possible due to the unfortunate loss of voice as a result of drinking too much sheep-pee whiskey. Mika feels like less than half a mule when unable to bray and sing....=

((Walks slowly, deflatedly, ears wilting and head drooping - the mournful vibes coming from YOUNG ENNIS; YOUNG JACK; CIGAR BUTT and LSP HORSE adding to MIKA's already less-than-perky state of mind.))

**What is this? What's going on? I've been so immersed in my own silent world of sorry voice-loss, but I see now that something else must have been lost as well. Or it's about to be lost. Can't anything be done about it? Oh, please!!**

((Senses urgent and forceful wordless equine communication between CIGAR BUTT and LSP HORSE))

**Hunh?**

((MIKA lets the ears perk up and sidles closer, stepping faster despite the heavy load the mule carries on his back of absolutely everything that two cowboys would need to camp out on the mountain for some more time.))

((Draws breath and signals to the two horses:))

Come on, CIGAR BUTT and LSP HORSE, let me know what's going on?

((A small *pop* is heard))

=That long, deep breath loosened MIKA's vocal cords at least. The voice is back! Glory Hallelujah!=

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
LSP HORSE:

((rolling her eyes at Lucise Indapaddock's resignation to his fate))

No it don't, if we can get these boys outta his sites before he unleashes it! Hmmf. If certain players would get on over here, we could make like a shepherd and get the flock outta here....wait, forget them sheep! We could make like horse shit and hit the trail! ;D :D

%%Those cauli sheep do look mighty refreshing after all them bananas and beans though... %%

%%
Looks like not only MIKA THE DUMBASS MULE has been sniffing Sheep Pee lately!
 ::) ::)
%%

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
LSP HORSE:

((hears the cry of MIKA THE MUSICAL DUMBASS MULE and turns to focus her telepathic message to him in mule-speak (she is multilingual) ))

%%MIKA! You gotta put on your mule-ish charms and help me convince CIG here to escape this madness and soon-to-be sadness. This is our last chance!! No telling when these boys'll see each other again if we don't do sump'n to get 'em back where they belong. We gotta make like a bakery truck and haul buns!! %%
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 02:29:00 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Indapaddock frowns ..))

Umm.. LSP, I can decipher telepathic Mule-speak, and that plan you got there is nuts!
Wanna think on it some more before you do anything rash?

And another thing .. the way you are eyeing them cauliflower sheep is making me mighty uncomfortable .. >:(
Keep ya hooves off 'em!

((Lucise looks over at MIKA, rolls his eyes ..))

%%
Jeez, now that she has found her voice .. We wont be getting any rest from unending mule-singing 'round here!  ::)
Ahh, why am I so irritable today?
Maybe meeting Guy later on will make me feel alot better ..  :)
%%

((Lucise smiles at LSP and MIKA ..))

You two don't do anything I wouldn't do okay?  I need to go get somethin' to eat!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

Sweet beasts, you cannot understand the Destiny of Men.  Be at peace. 

The story of Our Boys must play out according to their chosen path.  They come to us not only to show us what it is to love truly, but also to teach us what it is to go through this life with eyes and hearts closed by fear and misunderstanding.  They are our teachers, and through their trials are we made more compassionate and wise.  Seek not to change the road they must travel.  The arrow has left the bow.  Let it now fly where it must.

YEEHAW
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 03:33:07 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
MIKA THE DUMBASS MUSICAL MULE:

((Frowns right back at Indapaddock))

**Is the plan nuts? Nuts? I don't *like* nuts! Now them cauliflower sheep, though, they smell mighty nice...... That Indapaddock fellow is lucky I'm *much* too torn-up and conflicted to eat just now!**

((MIKA wonders whether the boys understand what awaits them..... If they know how sad everyone will be to see them part....? How low and beat the horses and mules are feeling?))

=Having now at last re-found her voice, the musical mule thinks the time is ripe for a mulish song=

((Sung emotionally in mule-speak with insets of braying))

There's a truck stands rigged and ready down in Signal
Today for sad old Lighnin’ Flat it hales
Far away from Brokeback heights of endless sunshine
To lonesome days of rainy skies and gales
You’ll part today, go separate ways tomorrow
And my heart is full of tears at this farewell

For you’re both beautiful, and I have loved you dearly
More dearly than my mulish voice can tell
More dearly than my mulish words can tell

I hear there's a wicked winter coming
With the taste of loss and longing, sad to tell
Even now I see the grief and sorrow flowing
Your hearts on fire’ll feel as if in hell
I fear no heavy loads, that brings no sorrow
But how bitter seems this desperate farewell

More dearly than my mulish words can tell

Though pain and darkness gather all around you
Your hearts be torn, while trite customs you heed
you shall remember the fragrance of old Brokeback
and the altitudes that saw your true love freed!
And as I return home saddened to my stable
I shall always recall Brokeback very well!

More dearly than my mulish words can tell.....

((Stumbles along, nearly blinded by tears. Brays, sniffs and sobs for every step))

((Bows low before the HIGH PRIESTESS))

**What must be, will be, oh exalted one**

« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 04:13:59 pm by Mikaela »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
**Message from Director Raymille’s Blackberry (private number):**

When the two principal Players, and I'm talking about Jack and Ennis here, are anywhere within spittin' distance of each other (say 50 yards), all other ac-tors who are not contributing to the scene being played out should keep their pieholes shut for the duration of the scene, and not make a sound until Jack and Ennis are sated.  In other words, when you see some loving happening between our Jack and Ennis, can ya please give them some space?  This will preserve the special magic that we all know embodies the essence of these two special boys.

The Props Magician:

** Some loving happenin between our Jack and Ennis, hunh? Folks, this means that for the next four fuckin years, you can pretty much do as you please... **
  :'(