Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704919 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG ENNIS:

Uh, well I don' know now.  Should be gettin' back home.  You in a rush ta go?

(( Ennis is restless now, can't decide what to do.))

YOUNG JACK:

((smiles at Ennis, still a little uncertain that what he's doing is the right thing to do.)

We don't haf ta spend much time there, just get a bite ta eat. After that, you can go home if ya want.

((Jack looks down at the ground uneasily. He looks like an animal trapped in a beartrap and unsure if he can escape.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((

Audience members hold their breaths, and chew on their finger nails as they anxiously await YOUNG ENNIS' answer to YOUNG JACK'S Pastrami on Rye suggestion ... :-\

))
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 09:10:29 pm by Lucise »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
AUDIENCE MEMBER:

%%
YOUNG ENNIS, please say YES to the Pastrami on Rye ..

Go on ...!!

%%

SAY YES!!

%%  OOPS .. did I scream that out loud?  :-\   %%

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((smiles at Ennis, still a little uncertain that what he's doing is the right thing to do.)

We don't haf ta spend much time there, just get a bite ta eat. After that, you can go home if ya want.

((Jack looks down at the ground uneasily. He looks like an animal trapped in a beartrap and unsure if he can escape.))

YOUNG ENNIS:

Sure, why not?  I guess I could go fer somethin' ta eat. 

((Ennis looks down in his bag and notices something.))

Hmmm...wonder where my shirt's at?  Could a sworn I took it with me, huh.

%% Somethin' is tellin' me I need to go to lunch.. Somethin' far away whisperin' in my ear..
%%

Okay, let's git a move on.. maybe a beer too, huh?

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

Sure, why not?  I guess I could go fer somethin' ta eat. 

((Ennis looks down in his bag and notices something.))

Hmmm...wonder where my shirt's at?  Could a sworn I took it with me, huh.

%% Somethin' is tellin' me I need to go to lunch.. Somethin' far away whisperin' in my ear..
%%

Okay, let's git a move on.. maybe a beer too, huh?

YOUNG JACK:

((At the mention of Ennis's shirt, raises his eyebrows a little.))

The one you wore when we, uh.... never mind.

((Breaks into a wide Jackish grin at Ennis's "let's git a move on."))

Sure nuff. More hungry than anything else though. Come on get in the truck; if we're gonna run it, we might as well use it.

Offline YaadPyar

**  FSD has discovered a new product that could transform any future campfire experiences between our boys.  **

** The Octodog is a Frankfurter Converter.  What the heck is an Octodog?? Well it's a new, unique way to make your hot dog. Just insert hot dog into the Octodog push down and get the craziest looking hotdog you've ever seen. So simple, yet so fun. Perfect for remote trysts with your gay lover in the wilds of Wyoming, and fun for the whole family! **

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

**Excellent...!! Should we add you to the Un Ltd Product Research team? And let's not forget all those marvelous Broken Arsed Mountain themed Feng Shui equipment, tools, and accessories.**

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((At the mention of Ennis's shirt, raises his eyebrows a little.))

The one you wore when we, uh.... never mind.

((Breaks into a wide Jackish grin at Ennis's "let's git a move on."))

Sure nuff. More hungry than anything else though. Come on get in the truck; if we're gonna run it, we might as well use it.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis and Jack get in the truck, Jack driving, and head off to the nearest restaurant.  Ennis feeling brave, puts his hand on Jack's knee and feels him tense up. He then takes his hand and puts it on the back of Jack's neck, caressing his skin.  He can't help himself.  He needs to touch him whenever he is this close, and that's why it's going to be hard to go, but necessary.))

Ya know bud, it's jes' lunch.  Need to say good bye real soon.  Me an' Alma, we're gettin' married in November. Ya know, like I said, it kin never be with us, so let's enjoy one more meal, ok?

%% Ennis pulls his hand away, and finds tears, suddenly forming in his eyes, but blinks them back, keeps his eyes on Jack and wonders if this pain in his heart will ever go away.%%

« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 01:22:05 am by Ellemeno »

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis and Jack get in the truck, Jack driving, and head off to the nearest restaurant.  Ennis feeling brave, puts his hand on Jack's knee and feels him tense up. He then takes his hand and puts it on the back of Jack's neck, caressing his skin.  He can't help himself.  He needs to touch him whenever he is this close, and that's why it's going to be hard to go, but necessary.))

Ya know bud, it's jes' lunch.  Need to say good bye real soon.  Me an' Alma, we're gettin' married in November. Ya know, like I said, it kin never be with us, so let's enjoy one more meal, ok?

%% Ennis pulls his hand away, and finds tears, suddenly forming in his eyes, but blinks them back, keeps his eyes on Jack and wonders if this pain in his heart will ever go away.%%

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack nods, keeping his eyes facing forward. He doesn't look at Ennis, not sure how he would react. He could have been sure that Ennis had tears in his eyes.))

This Alma girl.... Do you love her?

%% Jack, no! Why'd you ask that? %%

((Jack gulps and looks out the side window for a moment, catching a glimpse of the REARVIEW MIRROR and seeing his own sadness reflected back at him. It reminded him of a moment a long time ago before he and Ennis had gone up to the mountain when he had seen a much different face in the MIRROR, one which was so familiar to him now, but which then had prodded his curiosity. In those first brief instances he thought he had seen Ennis looking back up at him, pulling toward him slowly yet surely. He can feel Ennis physically coming closer to him, trying to reassure him... but his words were alien to those movements. Ennis was pulling away from him... Jack could feel it.))

%% What am I gonna do now? %%